[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're sitting alone at a cafe when you notice that this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: WJT007LT001BLK.jpg (196 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
WJT007LT001BLK.jpg
196 KB, 1024x1536
You're sitting alone at a cafe when you notice that this woman keeps glancing in your direction, smiling and occasionally winking.

How do you react to this?
>>
A gentle shove toward a flight of stairs
>>
>>24573750
>man why do these retards keep looking at me?
>>
I would manually walk out of the cafe, not sure why I was there in the first place.

>tfw no wheelie gf
>>
>>24573750
Finish whatever I'm eating quickly and go back to the basement. Fuck her for triggering my anxiety and social phobia when I finally leave the house.
>>
>>24573750
Idk. First, she's looks to be a bit old for me. She like 45.

Second I wouldn't want her to be so forward. Like winking wtf is that, come say hi or something like a normal person.

The chair doesn't really brother me, I'd love a at wheel chair gf
>>
>>24573750
she's way out of my league, so i just leave, then cry in my car
>>
>>24573750
>occasionally winking
More than once? is she autistic as well as crippled?
>>
>>24573764
People tend to notice others who are similar.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.