[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No matter what a woman does, there is a man out there willing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1369127290234.png (999 KB, 999x999) Image search: [Google]
1369127290234.png
999 KB, 999x999
No matter what a woman does, there is a man out there willing to overlook all her problems, decisions, and unfortunate circumstances and want to share his life with her.

The opposite doesn't happen. Certain kinds of guys are just complete people repellent. How does this make you feel, dudes?
>>
Anyone on /r9k/ already knows this as fact.
Get the fuck out normie.
>>
File: 1438529593062.jpg (163 KB, 640x1920) Image search: [Google]
1438529593062.jpg
163 KB, 640x1920
>>24573605
It is known fact. That's why i'm masturbating all the time. It's cheaper and less feelings are involved.
>>
>>24573605
With this fact, it still boggles my mind that females have the nerve to post here and talk about feels
>>
>>24573605
It's just funny. When I see women complaining about the standards of males or being lonely, I feel like laughing then I go back to admiring my waifu. It's not like people like us getting upset will change anything.
>>
What you describe is the opposite happening as well.

Who do you think want to settle down with such women? Their male equivalents.

What is true is that there is a kind of human which is more conscious than the average and this type of human is always male.
>>
>>24573605
>No matter what Chad does, there is a female out there willing to overlook all his problems, decisions, and unfortunate circumstances and want to share her life with him.
Chad get's hot and ugly girls looking at him while robots get orcs looking to them.
>>
nah there's girls out there like that but they def won't be attractive
>>
>>24573842
Those women will still resent a beta male and end up unfaithful or leaving anyway.
>>
>>24574146
Even worse if you get in marriage with them.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.