[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We live in a world they feed Cattle steroids to child prostitutes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: ptsd-soldier-crying.jpg (88 KB, 458x306) Image search: [Google]
ptsd-soldier-crying.jpg
88 KB, 458x306
>We live in a world they feed Cattle steroids to child prostitutes to make them look older.

>"The real problem is that women have too much sex"

What is this. I don't even.
>>
Not in first world countries. Who fucking cares about third worlders?
>>
File: 1240010401741.jpg (127 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
1240010401741.jpg
127 KB, 1024x681
>We live in a world where men who cry are seen as weak
>woman cry because they get a speeding ticket and it's ok
>>
>>24573592
and I don't think anyone sane would disagree that's a valid problem. Robots have many valid problems. Women fucking around isn't one of them.
>>
>>24573534
Why would you want child prostitutes to look older? I thought the whole point was that they were young and therefore you'd actually want to have sex with them.
>>
File: 4745747.jpg (250 KB, 598x702) Image search: [Google]
4745747.jpg
250 KB, 598x702
>>24573534
>jobless singles mothers with three kids are commonplace
>the media is forcing everyone to buy into kekoldry
>shitskin refugees everywhere
>technology has stagnated into social media
>in this year 2000 and 15 men are constantly assaulted by white male guilt from feminists and liberals
>tfw decided long ago i wont have a kid because the world is too shit
>>
>>24573632
they sell them as adult prostitutes even though they are a children.

Also, adult prositution is legal, but child prostitution is not.
>>
>>24573712
you must have so little going on in your life to identify so strongly with being white and male. i'm glad you won't have children, you are clearly a loser who doesn't know how to take advantage of what's around you
>>
>>24573550
who cares about you?
>>
>>24573795
No one? But I don't pretend people do.
>>
>>24573795
>who cares about you?

My parents, my sister, my aunts and uncles, my cousins, and my girlfriend.
>>
>>24573846
>implying it isn't the same for third worlders
You're so fucking retarded it hurts
>>
>>24573768
thanks for proving my point anon

>im so shitty im going to attack this person because that's what happened to me! haha!
>>
>think of the children
>these people in X have Z problem and you're complaining?

Lol you combined two of the worst normie arguments, great job
>>
>>24573534
>muh fallacy of relative privation
Just fuck off
>>
>>24573768
I suppose you identify as something you're not and he's silly for identifying as what he is and rightfully feeling under attack by those who have a problem with what he fundamentally is? is that what we're to take away from this post?
>>
>>24573846
>Girlfreind
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT NORMIE
>>
>>24573626
the fact that men don't have that same opportunity is, though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.