[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why dont you guys change your lives if you hate them so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 2389298631156308874.jpg (283 KB, 925x1500) Image search: [Google]
2389298631156308874.jpg
283 KB, 925x1500
Why dont you guys change your lives if you hate them so much?
I always see people here complaining about shit, but I never see you guys trying to change it.
>>
You want the answer or you want to troll people?

Because the answer is really fucking simple. Complaining is much easier and grants a momentary release.
>>
>>24573090

it's like falling into a muddy ditch, you try and climb out but keep slipping back into the black puddle at the bottom and there are people looking down and laughing at you.
>>
File: 1441139064951.jpg (126 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1441139064951.jpg
126 KB, 720x960
>>24573090
I don't hate my life. I hate you though.
>>
M-O-N-E-Y

I'm not saying I'd be happier, but I could certainly get my shit together with a lump sum of 20K

I have no money, connections, job, or friends, and a fuckload of student debt.

Nothing. Nothing happens in our shitty fucked up winner take all society without money.
>>
How do you know plenty of robots aren't already trying? Posting here is a way to vent frustrations, that doesn't mean that's all those people are doing.

Like I'm trying to get a job, so I can earn money to live on, and actually be a real person. I apply for jobs constantly, and tell recruiters to put me forward for jobs when they call me about them. I've been doing this for the last 3 months, and I still haven't managed to get a job, despite having several interviews. What do you want me to do? I can't afford training courses of any kind, because no money, and volunteer work won't give me any more relevant skills than I already have. There aren't many unpaid internships around here, and even they have higher grade requirements than I can meet.
It's like I've reached a point where how hard I work and the result I get aren't related at all.
>>
>>24573090
how would you see it if you dont know me? i have tried all my life, im just resting now i will try later because i dont have anything to do
>>
ok how thanks
>>
>>24573090
You've never seen any of the people on here, so you don't what the state of their lives are, have been, or will be.

All you've seen are random posts from random strangers.
>>
Because all the wilderness and fertile land in world, combined with any plant I can grow, and any college level chemistry lab can't produce the drugs I need to kill my pain.
>>
>>24573090
because mimicking normies can hurt more than being alone, since you are not being your true self.
>>
>>24574009

E D G E L O R D

So much pain but still shitposts on arcanine
>>
>>24573259
>How do you know plenty of robots aren't already trying?
They don't. I find this to be the perfect place to vent so I don't have all this shit clouding my mind when I get out there and potentially build up on me.

I haven't been successful finding anything either these last couple months, but I'm hoping the Christmas rush will get me something in a retail store at least.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.