[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let that sink in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
Let that sink in
>>
There is no way that is right.
>>
sorry. dont believe a infographic with a still from a pixar film from "devrange.net" whatever that is.
>>
But that's clearly not even remotely close to true.
>>
>don't have any kind of regular contact with any females (who aren't relatives) who I knew at 16
meh, I never really planned on getting married anyway. sometimes think it would be nice, even sometimes want kids these days, but then I remember how much of a loser I am and get on with my day
>>
>>24573074

>Be 16
>Be sprung over ex
>She had a boyfriend
>She lost her virginity to him
>Said ex doesn't want anything with me
>1 Year later they get "engaged"

T.b.h having a gf is overrated
>>
>>24572959
yeah that's definitely not true at all
>>
>>24573185
It might just be you walked past them in a grocery store it did not say they were your BFFs
>>
>>24572959
is that in the world? Considering how young places outside the US get married that number seems about right
>>
>>24572959
I'm doomed
>>
>>24572959
Cool story bro, what chapter do you stop talking?
>>
>>24573351
Walking past someone is not meeting them
>>
>>24572959
Wow, that's amazing, 80%! I'm sure that wasn't pulled out of someone's ass.
>>
>>24572959
I'm sure the majority of that are through arranged marriages in India and grown men marrying 13 year olds everywhere else in the third world.
>>
I going to need some evidence
>>
Gee that's funny, I heard the same exact "fact" but it stated that it was in college.

These facts mean jack shit, because you have no idea where they pulled it from or who the fuck they even asked to determine this.
>>
Bull. If you did a worldwide test, it'd be like 14. The amount of people who have to get arranged marriages, or, are married early due to religion/culture would fuck with this. In the U.S., maybe, but that's still unreasonable.
>>
File: I_don't_even_know_anymore.jpg (279 KB, 891x695) Image search: [Google]
I_don't_even_know_anymore.jpg
279 KB, 891x695
Went to an all boys highschool, should I still find the one?
>>
>>24572959

80% of the people that are married are 100% engaged 10% of the time
>>
>>24573512
>Anon confirmed for faggot according to OP
>>
Perhaps if it was something like 40% I'd believe it. and also if they put more emphasis on MET not are going out with at age 16 it would be even more believable.
>>
File: Guts_having_a_gay_time.jpg (61 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Guts_having_a_gay_time.jpg
61 KB, 400x400
>>24573531
I never knew I liked dick, thanking you anon for clearing that up.
>>
>>24572959.
She kept screwing me over so I stopped talking to her. Lost my chance she married a fat dude she didn't know and became a trailer druggie. She's getting way into heavy shit
> still care slightly but not enough to try and save her again
>>
>>24573530
whoa dude you blew my mind
>>
>>24572959
20% havent. and i dont really believe
>>
The pic isn't even grammatically correct. The word "people" does not need a definite article before it.
>>
Honestly familiars, where do these sites get this shit from
>>
File: too slow.gif (2 MB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
too slow.gif
2 MB, 330x330
>>24572959
>16

lol op, try 14.
>>
>>24573512
>>24573531

>an all boys high school prevents you from meeting girls

top kek m8

go talk to sluts at football games

high school girls are dumb as shit and have no standards so its easy
>>
I did at 13.
It's relatively underwhelming after a certain point though, like any long-term familial bond.
>>
>>24572959
marriage in the western world is shit. western women are shit. if you marry your life will be even shittier than it is now.

42 yo successful chemist. rejected while young and fit. now im sought after even though im fat.

If you're supper lucky, youll find a loving western woman, but very probably not. if you can't stand being alone, move somewhere else
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.