[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, fresh off the front page of le reddit lads. >Guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 28
File: cuck.jpg (29 KB, 637x548) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
29 KB, 637x548
Holy shit, fresh off the front page of le reddit lads.

>Guy finds out his fiancee has been cheating
>doesn't say anything for like a month while preparing an "epic" youtube video to "btfo"her
>admits he still loves her in the video
>his sadness is palpable despite his visage of not caring
>roastie laughing all the way to the bank/chads arms, probably goes to the Northern lights honeymoon trip with him instead
>everyone on youtube and reddit saying "he sure done showed her, bro"

Is there a bigger kuk in history??
>>
>>24572562

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KGfp2aTnHs

link to vid, sorry
>>
I live how he completely shuts down all the ways she can try to strike back at him. Video tapes the house before so she can't go ballistic, destroy shit and blame him. He gave her the key back, she can't say he came back and attacked her. Got out before she can even try to attack him.

Very nice. Not sure about the dildo mics at the end, though.
>>
>>24572732
there's no immunity I'm afraid though. she could easily claim he had a key cut and came back to do anything. Hell she could burn the fucking place down and say it was one of his candles and he'd probably be found liable. There's video evidence of them.
>>
i'm happy that her face, name, and sluttiness are all public knowledge now. but at the same time, that just raises the incentive for her to do something horrific to him.

idk though. she didn't seem too bright. he may be totally free and clear. either that, or she'll do something really blatant and illegal and get thrown in jail.
>>
>>24572584
egg sedra egg sedra egg sedra
>>
>>24572562
holy shit women have become so dangerous that you need to record everything around them just in case they try to accuse you of a false rape or false domestic abuse. why do men even risk having anything to do with women.
>>
>>24573295
Most men aren't delusional virgins that think all women are out to get them.
>>
>>24572562
>britbongs
of course
>>
>>24573423
women do it all the time to avoid getting arrested or if they had regret sex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa5kQbUl5_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUHEO4BJEcg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUHEO4BJEcg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgxwPU0W-Wg
>>
legend tbqh
>>
>fresh off the front page of le reddit lads.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>24572732
Yeah, the dildo mic was weird.
>>
Watched it with my gf, she kept saying this guy is a creeper for doing that, didn't say nothing about the cheating whore sending her pictures to both her future husband and her lover.

red flags?
>>
>>24574294
Obviously.
But you're a pussy, so you won't dump the bitch.
>>
File: 1440276206232.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1440276206232.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Mad props to him.

Cool, calm and collected. He obviously loved this woman, but used his brain and utterly fucked her over. He deserves better.
>>
>>24572562
yeah someone posted the vid earlier.

I really didn't think much of it.

All that planning and for what? He literally just said "who the fuck is "guys name"" and then he rolled out. I didn't think it was a great revenge. Honestly I thought the video was made for legal reasons to prove he didn't hurt her or break any of her shit
>>
>WHO THE FUCK IS THOMAS ROO
>>
>>24574294
cut that bitch off
>>
>>24572584
this guy isn't even fucking ugly, why the fuck did she sleep with someone else???
>>
>>24572562
Was she really worth all the bother? Just move out and on the next day and never speak to her again. It might seem even harsher for the cheater if you leave them without trying to get back on them.
>>
>>24574294
I've seen this before, huge red flag.
Cut her off.
>>
>>24572584

Mynigga.jpg

I don't think I would go through all this effort, but damn he handled all that smooth as fuck.
>>
>>24574571
I know it's hard to imagine doing something that might benefit yourself since you're so full of self-hatred, but he did this for him, not to get back at her.
>>
>>24572584
>>24572584
HE DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN AYYYYY LMAOO
>>
Wow. It's fucking nothing. "Who the fock is Thomas Roo." I expected her to cry hysterically and tell him she's sorry. Literally wasted 15 minutes of my life.
>>
File: No idea mate.png (1 MB, 1223x583) Image search: [Google]
No idea mate.png
1 MB, 1223x583
"WHO THE FUCK IS THOMAS ROO"

>Pic related
>>
>>24574294

Get out of there while there's still time and hope, if she didn't think anything bad of her cheating, but only saw the bad in what he was doing (which he was very justified in) then yes that's a fucking red flag.
>>
>>24574616
But this satisfaction he got was entirely dependent on her feelings. He felt good cuz he made her feel bad. It's lame.
>>
>>24574698
>It's lame
Not at all.
Again, hard to understand for someone who hates themself so much.
>>
>>24574698

What's wrong with making that bitch feel bad? She was doing him dirty for so long and would've have married him like all that never happened. He dodged a major bullet down the line.
>>
>>24572562
That video was a waste. He should have planted a tiny flamethrower in the card so when she opened it up it would have hit her in the face for a couple of seconds. lol, like not kill her but burn her a tad, haha
>>
File: ROASTIEBTFO.png (336 KB, 471x722) Image search: [Google]
ROASTIEBTFO.png
336 KB, 471x722
>>24572584
Wait this fucker gave her jewelry, a free trip and then left?
Haha holy shit ABSOLUTE MADMAN.
>>
>>24574712
You know nothing about me, fuckass. Kepp projecting lmao. The most self-loving thing to do was to move on to his new life wihtout wasting any second more, and without offering her any explanation.
>>
>>24574734

>Recordiing yourself commiting assault and possibly arson.

Do you wanna go to fuck me in the ass prison? Becuase that's how you go to fuck me in the ass prison.
>>
>>24574737
Someone please explain the pink dildo
>>
>>24574747
Kek no, you hate yourself, it's pretty obvious.
If he feels good for making her feel bad, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, because she deserved it.
Sorry m8, but you can't hide your self-hatred.
I bet you do hard drugs and drink until you're black-out drunk too.
>>
>>24574294
Yep, drop the bitch. It'll hurt if you have "feelings" for her but it's best to just power through it. Listen to your brain, not your dick.
>>
>>24574294
Get off it
>>
>>24574730
>What's wrong with making that bitch feel bad?

What good does him to waste any kind of effort on her at that point? Indifference is better than hate. She should have stopped existing for him, and he shouldn't care even if she will be happier than him after this.
>>
>>24574765
it's a reference to a music video by EMC
>>
>>24574767
>If he feels good for making her feel bad

He feels good for making her feel bad because he has a poor sense of self-worth. It's a typical symptom of insecurity. There's nothing wrong with it if he needs it, but he'd be much better off if he didn't feel anything for her after the betrayal.
>>
>>24572562
>Holy shit, fresh off the front page of le reddit lads.
Maybe you should have kept it there?
>>
>>24574887
>He feels good for making her feel bad because he has a poor sense of self-worth
Whatever you need to tell yourself anon, just don't try to spend too much time getting high.
>>
>>24574904
Getting high where I am is harder than getting shot for no reason in America lmao.
>>
>>24574887
For sure he feels plenty of ill will towards her right now but swallowing it and trying to be a totally not insecure gallant gentleman isn't going to help him. He's got to assert himself for once to exorcise those feelings.
>>
>>24574737
The trip was a lie and the ring was made out of candy
>>
>>24574961
So, not very hard?
>>
He should have fucked her one last time then given her the letter.
>>
She's an ugly chav of course she's gonna cheat. Plus he's hardly Chad so its not really surprising she wanted to. But we've all done this sort of thing before on a smaller scale I guess, well apart from the virgins on here lmao
>>
>>24575019
I'm pretty sure he's not desperate for sex or a virgin. And clearly she didn't care who she fucked
>>
>>24575081
>Plus he's hardly Chad
Better-looking than you.
>>
>>24575081
>he's hardly a Chad
That guy is no fucking beta I assure you.
>>
Women love hurting men by keking them and all the drama that comes with it.

By acknowledging her kekoldry you're giving her the satisfaction of knowing that she destroyed you.

In my opinion it's best to just casually dump them. Don't give them any actual reason, avoid arguments. Just dump them. Women NEED a sense of closure, don't give them that.
>>
>>24575223
To be fair, he kinda did exactly that after letting her know that he found out. He didn't stay to watch her cry or listen to another word. It was pretty burtally cold.
>>
>>24572584
fuck, that accent is annoying
>>
Not gonna lie it was pretty good
>>
Absolutely based. Seems like a genuinely great, guy, too.
>tfw watching him choke up before the reveal
Fucking heartless bitch. Do you guys think she felt any guilt at all while walking up the candle-lit stairs or reading that first letter? Do you think she felt even a shred of remorse as she texted naked photos of herself in a bathroom stall to fucking Thomas Roo, while her soon-to-be husband waited outside the door, holding her purse?
Women are scum.
>>
>Tatooed up on her arms and feet
lad shoulda seen it coming tobh
>>
>>24572584
The problem with this guy is very apparent. All that special shit he's doing for her; all those gay ass candles and love notes and giving her everything. That's bitch-ass shit. Men don't do that shit. Fuck making women feel special. All it does it give them power over us.

This video just reinforces the fact that it's best to treat women badly. He gave up his power when he started catering to her every want. He shouldn't have even engaged the bitch. As bad as woman are, this guy is probably partly responsibly for being cheated on.
>>
>>24574737
>False free trip, and the ring was fake
>>
barely got to see her reaction why didnt he confront her more what a pusscake
>>
>>24576039
It's better than dealing with the police when the distressed succubus calls the cops over false rape accusations.
>>
>>24572562
Why is everyone confused about the dildo mic? Don't you cunts have a sense of humour? Fuck me, it was just a silly gag.

But seriously, he broke up with her like a boss. I have to say it.
>>
File: 1447997648556.jpg (19 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447997648556.jpg
19 KB, 500x281
Seen better to be quite honest, family.
>>
>>24575792
i agree completely. at the same time though, treating her badly would've just made her be like "THIS IS HOW YOU DROVE ME TO CHEAT ON YOU WAHHHH"

most of us can't ignore emotion completely. so it's not fair to place blame on that. but he's a fucking hero for not letting her get away with that bullshit.

i don't necessarily condone guys shitting on women out of the gate. but when whiteknights just roll their eyes and whine on facebook, it fucking infuriates me. make that cunt fucking pay. even if it's just calling her and straight screaming at her. don't let her just float through life, shitting on people better than her.
>>
>>24575812
oh poopstain
>>
File: aliums.jpg (60 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
aliums.jpg
60 KB, 500x375
>>24572584
>those rodge aviators
>singing into fluorescent dildos
AYY LMAO
I believed it until that point
>>
He's a fucking asshole for filming in vertical mode.
>>
>>24575792
Settle down, autist.
>>
>>24572562
>Holy shit, fresh off the front page of le reddit lads.
next time leave it there
and leave yourself there
>>
>>24572562
>>24572584
>it's a foreignfag
WOAH WHAT A SURPRISE
Everyone across the pond from us are such pathetic kuks
>>
>>24574538
Because UKfaggots are manlets.
>>
File: 1445455927362.jpg (54 KB, 454x343) Image search: [Google]
1445455927362.jpg
54 KB, 454x343
>>24574538
>this guy isn't even fucking ugly
>>
All women are whores desu
>>
>>24572584
>>24572562
>literally runs away from her after calling her out
goddamn you ukfaggots are so fucking weak
no wonder you needed us to save your ass in every world war you can't even confront your women for cheating on you
discosting
>>
>>24576039
Because britbongs literally have no spines.
>>
>>24572584
I was confused until the dildo and the fag edm, then i lost muh shit
>>
>>24572584
>he has her dildo at the end
>look everyone my tiny dick not only lead her to cheat on me it made her have to use a dildo hahaha
you brits are literally autistic
>>
>>24576485
> I can't be doin wit this
>>
>>24580148
mate he's protecting himself, she could start attacking him and then how the fuck do you get out of that without risking hurting them even while defending yourself.
>>
>>24574294
>Watched it with my gf, she kept saying this guy is a creeper for doing that
>didn't say nothing about the cheating whore sending her pictures to both her future husband and her lover.

How can she respect the actions of a guy who stays with someone he knows is cheating on him? Women respect decisive action. If you find out your girl is cheating on her you confront her right away. All this sneaking around shit trying to come up with a epic youtube video for reddit isn't the behavior of a man.

And no she isn't going to bother pointing out that the cheating girl is in the wrong because that's common sense. You really need her to reassure you that much? If so it's likely you're a little bitch boy yourself and probably getting cheated on already. You's a kuk, kuk.
>>
>>24580446
>being scared of a woman
>not yelling at her when she does something wrong
truly the most cukkarooed people on the planet
don't even try arguing with red blooded americans we are never going to see eye to eye with you bonglets
>>
>>24572562
>>24572584
>airing your dirty laundry to the world

I will never understand this mentality.
>>
>>24580513
And what nation are you from?
>>
>>24580492
Have you ever been attacked by a woman mate?
>>
>>24580555
what did i just tell you? you're not going to get me to see things from your perspective because on my side of the world men wear the pants
if a woman wants to attack us that's fine
they usually won't though because we aren't hobbits
stop calling me mate
>>
>>24580513
I actually understand it in this scenario, he's making himself look an idiot for being cheated on but it's a small price to pay for burning this roasted beef to a crisp.

She'll be known throughout her shitty small town and the rest of the country as a dirty slut. In 4 years time she'll be going to the local 'spoons trying to ensnare another man as she hits the wall and she'll have a hoard of LADBANTZ recognise her and start chanting
"WHOO THA FUK IS THOMAS ROO!! WHOO THA FUK IS THOMAS ROO!! WHOO THA FUK IS THOMAS ROO!! WHOO THA FUK IS THOMAS ROO!! "

Wouldn't be surprised if she killed herself
>>
>>24580603
Alright mate so guessing you haven't even had a gf let alone been near enough a woman to be attacked by one. Keep going with your meme and keck-spouting
>>
>>24580446
>>24580555
>daddy look my girlfriend threw things at me and slapped me :(
>im telling daddy on you youre in trouble now
Goddamn it feels good to be American and not afraid of little girls and needing a daddy state to protect us from them lmao
>>
>>24572584
why are all british women fucking ugly as SHIT on a stick?>
>>
>>24580642
Try fighting back to a woman or defending yourself without bruising her or without her going full roastie and hurting herself, let's see what happens.
>>
>>24574765
He's just showing that he stole her dildo.
>>
>>24580637
whatever you need to believe
and no i've never had a girlfriend of mine attack me even after i break up with them
if one did cheat on me i would shout at her until she was in tears and then walk away proudly with my chest puffed out not prance away giggling and videotaping myself for insurance
and guess who would attack me or press charges? nobody
>>
I love how redpilled Reddit is becoming. The neckbeard fedoras are finally fighting back against women.
>>
>>24580669
>fighting back against a woman
Just manlet things.
>>
>>24580697
>i've never had a girlfriend of mine attack me
So you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about then.

Great input mate
>>
Why is it always the britfags who are most eager to bring their reddit shit here? It's almost like they have no concept of boundaries and borders hmmmmmmmm....
>>
>>24574538

I sure HOPE you don't EVEN ever try so far as to go in like upside down FEMINISM FCUK
>>
>>24580720
do you even know what it's like to be heads and shoulders taller than the person you're fucking?
i've never even had a girl so much as raise her voice at me whether they were my gf or not
manlets
when will they learn
>>
>>24573679
>claims something happens all the time
>posts 4 youtube videos of it as proof

4chan, everybody.
>>
>>24580622
Have you ever talked to a girl who has cheated before? They just blame the guy they cheated on for being boring or having a small dick and move on with their life. And amazingly other women and even guys will just nod their heads and not even think twice about it. She's going to be fine. This guy on the other hand has just outed himself as someone who can't satisfy his woman or confront her properly for cheating on him and he was even proud of it.

I'll never understand eurofags. They should have followed the rest of us across the ocean to America and learned to become real men. Now look at them.
>>
>>24572584
>it'll tell a thousand pictures with her face
wwwww
>>
>>24580661
All the babes followed the real men to America where our great grandaddies fucked them and gave them proper sons.
>>
Only a neet can know if a woman truly loves him and is not just after his shekels
>>
File: USAUSAUSA.jpg (33 KB, 520x357) Image search: [Google]
USAUSAUSA.jpg
33 KB, 520x357
>>24580888
trips speaks the truth
>>
>>24580892
Only a fat and ugly woman can know if a man loves her and is not just after her for her looks and sex
>>
>>24572562
>fiancee
>even considering marriage

He already lost.

At least he got lucky and won't get locked down for alimony.
>>
File: lawyer.jpg (43 KB, 696x372) Image search: [Google]
lawyer.jpg
43 KB, 696x372
>>24580975
Nonsequitor. The fat and ugliness is part of her (as opposed to something she has)
>>
>implying this isn't better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFQK5eF_puo
>>
Does somebody also see how slutty her face looks like, I mean she doesn't look that attractive, but she kinda has this slutty face.
>>
>>24581098
USA! USA! USA!
>i dont need you anymore okay
>>
>>24581098
Was that from offtopic? I remember those days.
>>
>>24581073
Hypocrite confirmed.
>>
>>24580824
Divorce rates are clearly a good sign for it. Also Look at the statistics on who starts the divorce.
>>
>>24581098
comment section cites a source showing that he had a baby with that girl
>>
File: got her 3.jpg (86 KB, 900x591) Image search: [Google]
got her 3.jpg
86 KB, 900x591
>>24581163
Irrational illogical Roastie unable to comprehend simple concepts confirmed.
>>
>>24580852
this. it's kinda crazy that he invested all this effort as well but will it play out like he wants it to?

what if she just shrugs it off? that's what I expect such an awful female to do.
>>
File: 1439834171092.jpg (19 KB, 259x253) Image search: [Google]
1439834171092.jpg
19 KB, 259x253
>>24581208
>implying the discipline to hold down a job isn't part of a man
Worthless lazy NEET confirmed.
>>
>>24581249
>what if she just shrugs it off?
She will. Women don't take internet drama as seriously as redditors and the guys they fuck are rarely caught up on internet drama and facebook stunts themselves so it's not like some guy is going to say "woah I recognize you from a youtube video I better not fuck you tonight when you straddle me and start sucking my tongue".
>>
File: 1435735789376.jpg (54 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
1435735789376.jpg
54 KB, 535x462
>>24581208
God that image is fucking unpleasant. Pls stop reposting.
>>
>>24572584
Probably one of the stranger things I've seen in a while.
>>
File: ESYf2JN.jpg (96 KB, 944x712) Image search: [Google]
ESYf2JN.jpg
96 KB, 944x712
>>24581256
>worthless neets
Think again.
>>
>>24572562
Why do normies get so upset about cheating?

It's only human nature. We aren't a monogamous species.
>>
>>24581256
It's called a joke. You're not a dumb roastie for knowing (as everyone else does) that nobody wants to date bums. You're a dumb roatie for your nonsequitor rebutal. For your lack of parallelism and inability to discern the pertinent difference.

P.s. i hope you find an alley dark enough that even an ugly bitch like you can get raped in.
>>
File: 1419865325909.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1419865325909.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>24581372
>I w-w-was just pretending to be retarded!
>>
File: 1442060645514.png (15 KB, 350x322) Image search: [Google]
1442060645514.png
15 KB, 350x322
>>24581372
>It's called a-a joke! I h-hate y-you!
>>
>>24581326
I don't mean the aftermath from other people though. I mean, look how fucking reluctant that woman was to walk upstairs. she didn't even give a fuck about him at this point. the candles, the letters, the trip and the ring probably had little to no effect.
>>
I moved to a different state because of a girl. I found out she was cheating. Then I thought about it and realized I hated the city I was in. All my friends there I met through her. I hated my shitty job. My name wasnt on the lease. I packed my shit and went back to Los Angeles. I didnt even leave a note. I never talked to her again.
>>
>>24581454
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was relieved that they were breaking up once he left the room. She was probably internally cringing at all this gay shit he was doing with the flowers and poems. I know I was.
>tfw saying cringing
I swear I am not reddit I hate reddit but there's no other word for it.
>>
File: 1440429501767.jpg (388 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1440429501767.jpg
388 KB, 717x880
>>24581399
Ironically you are proving my point (that what you said was so dumb that i knew you were female) as you'd appear more intelligent if you pretended like you knew it was a joke (as it was super-obvious) instead of doubling down on your retardation

I know i know. You don't need a brain because not being fat is the female equivalent of having gold to dig.
>>
>>24574294
Youre not allowed to call out a womans bad behaviour remember?
>>
>>24572562
He handled this like a boss desu. What was he supposed to do? Beat or kill her like some of you edgelords? She got BTFOd and he walked away with perfect evidence that he did nothing wrong so she can't cry rape or violence after the fact. Plus, most people with a brain will see the amount of effort he went to with this and know that he's probably a pretty dedicated romantic guy. That's why she didn't seem overly shocked by the candles and grand gestures etc. So of course he wasn't gonna be a total prick to her. He did just enough to make his point and publicly humiliate her. Including taking her sex toys that he probably paid for and waving them around for the camera at the end.
>>
File: 1448064587807.jpg (50 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
1448064587807.jpg
50 KB, 547x471
>>24581686
>it was all a ruse, I swear!!
>>
>>24574294
Yeah I'd say that's a red flag but not grounds for breaking up yet. Most women would empathise with the woman more than the guy just out of their greater sense of gender solidarity than men have for each other (don't flame me on this, I'm not here to debate. It just seems obvious in the numbers of other men we assault and kill that we don't give a fuck about each other compared to women who nearly faint every time they see another woman criticised or forced to take responsibility for her actions).
>>
File: bike trip.jpg (59 KB, 604x603) Image search: [Google]
bike trip.jpg
59 KB, 604x603
>>24581940
>I'm not dumb; i can't even recognize an obvious joke!
>>
File: 1408522850334.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
1408522850334.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
>the tears in his keked eyes when he blasts shitty EDM
>>
>>24580468
Sorry but this is bullshit. In the real world people have to prepare themselves for a new life as a single person again, prepare to disentangle themselves from their partner and their former life. If nothing else this requires time to think at the very least.

>Muh women like decisive men
The only purpose it would serve here (had he confronted her immediately) is for her to be impressed by his forthrightness and she would probably be reminded of all the reasons she was with him in the first place. Then she'd start the water works, apologise and start to manipulate her way back into his good graces, not because she wants to cheat on him again, but because that decisiveness probably would have genuinely impressed her so she'd want to try again. But then she'd get bored and do it all over. I get wanting to impress women with decisiveness but if you're doing that to impress someone who has just cheated on you then you're doing it wrong lol. He thought about it, kept his composure, set up a pretty decent prank then left her for good while probably never looking back.
>>
What the fuck is this guy even saying? His mumbling + accent combination is hard as fuck to understand
>>
>>24581671
yeah I can't believe any of that actually works out. all that "romantic" stuff they see a guy perform in shitty hollywood flicks is pure cringe that doesn't work IRL.
>>
>>24582019
>people have to prepare themselves for a new life as a single person again, prepare to disentangle themselves from their partner and their former life
Are you fucking serious right now?
Real men drop girls like a bad habit when the time comes. You don't sit around preparing for it unless your testicals are tiny and shriveled and you need to scheme everything out like some bitch swimming in estrogen.
>>
>>24574767
Let's break down your logical fallacies.
1. You are attacking the persons character in order to add leverage to your fallacious argument. This adds no leverage to your argument and and doesn't disprove the other sides case. In this case his character has nothing to do with the argument at hand. This fallacy is called ad hominem
2. Your next fallacy is assuming the argument is fallacious and looking past the compelling and indisputable evidence which in turn makes your false conclusion. This is called an argument from fallacy.
Your argument stands no ground and is horrendously fallacious.
>>
>>24574538
Women generally don't cheat because of physical attraction alone.

They usually cheat when they feel a special emotional connection first, with a guy who happens to want to fuck her.

This is why women are much more likely to marry their affairs than men are.
>>
>>24582605
They were about to get married you fucking sperg. I accept that you know nothing about serious long term relationships but that means their two lives have become shoved up each other's assholes and need to be surgically separated. Again, not that you'd know about having a gf.

>Real men
I can hear your little baby nuts jingling like change in a coin purse. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
E P I C
R E D D I T
C U C K O L D
>>
>>24580824

If he could whip out 4 vids like that in just a few mins, and seeing it's still pretty rare shit like that gets filmed, then I'd say it's not uncommon enough to neglect.
>>
>>24582850
googling isnt hard my friend
>>
>>24582810
I did.
See >>24582768
>>
>>24582901

That's besides the point tho, mane.
>>
>>24582935
If you google somehting specific its not hard to find that specific something on videoa. How is that beside the point?

He "easily" found 4 videos because he specifically googled for it. Tell me how is it beside the point?
>>
>>24582768
>>24582810
>WHATEVER YOURE JUST A VIRGIN YOU NEVER EVEN HAD A GF
You're wrong but I don't think accepting that would help you. Every girl I've ever broken up with including long term I just packed my things and left. Only women stay around someone they don't intend to be with or are even upset with. You can argue about it all you want but that doesn't change the fact that you're a bitch.
>>
>>24583000
Ever had one you were engaged to marry? Probably not, but you can always lie on the internet.

Lol @your beta approach though
>>
>>24582977

Calm down, friend. If it wouldn't be easy to find he wouldn't have found it, easy as pie. I just googled for a video of a badger climbing an elephant who climbs a giraffe, and guess what? Didn't find anything D:
>>
>>24583048
That means that it isnt as common what what i said previously.
What were you trying to prove anyway????
>>
>>24572584
BONO NOOOOOO
>>
>>24583040
Damn dude I'm starting to think you might actually be the sad cunt who made the video or something you sure are taking this personally.
>>
>>24572562

The reason the women of this generation are such whores, if because the fathers of the previous generation were keks like this

also
>almost 2016
>getting married at all
>getting married to a non-virgin
>>
>>24583040
How is leaving a bitch on the spot the beta approach?
>>
>>24583078
>What were you trying to prove anyway????

Ahh, what was I trying to prove again? kek

Basically I first said:
>If he could whip out 4 vids like that in just a few mins, and seeing it's still pretty rare shit like that gets filmed, then I'd say it's not uncommon enough to neglect.

Now, *how* he found the clips isn't really the point here right? He found them quick and easily enough. So that's why, when you said
>googling isnt hard my friend

I thought it was besides the point. Am I getting through here? :DDD
>>
why is everyone calling this alpha guy a kek

you guys clearly don't understand what love is about
>>
>>24583000
>Implying I was caps raging.
Calm down friend. There is no need to be upset. No one here believes you've ever had a gf, much less a fiance. You might have gotten a handjob a few times, then found out the 6/10 slut that gave it to you had moved on to someone who wasn't a skinny, pale NEET with skid mark boxer shorts. I'm sure in your mind you "walked away". That's what makes you you anon. You're fucking adorable. Never change.
>>
>>24583170
That was my point, it isnt hard to google for it and quickly come up with results
>>
>>24583109
Not really.
Also
>dodging the question
Ill ask again
>Ever had one you were engaged to marry? Probably not, but you can always lie on the internet.
>>
>>24583251

Yeeeessss... and that's your point which is besides the point of my post. I think we're getting somewhere here!
>>
>>24583297
Its very easy too google what he was looking for. Spectacular events events caught on film srent hard to find, people film drama and spectacular events because its more likely to be watched, it doesnt make it common
>>
>>24583352
Its pretty common bro. There are countless stories of this happening to people. countless videos of this happening to people. I personally know someone who was accused of rape under false pretense. You have no idea what you're talking about. Just because you don't think its common doesn't mean it isn't.
>>
>>24583132
This post explains it >>24583246
In a way you kind of admit you're the beta male
>>
>>24583352
Come on, man, he found 4 vids in a jiffy, surely that qualifies for, as I said:
>it's not uncommon enough to neglect.
Yet I couldn't find that thing with badgers and giraffes I looked for.

Have you ever stopped to think how utterly useless this exchange of ours is btw? I love you anon :3

This is a different guy ftr
>>24583385
>>
File: 1431523877974.png (260 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
1431523877974.png
260 KB, 358x310
>>24582736
This is the greatest cuccold bullshit in internet history!
>>
>>24572732
>Very nice. Not sure about the dildo mics at the end, though.

>>24574240

Fuck off back to reddit
>>
File: tipit.jpg (52 KB, 690x566) Image search: [Google]
tipit.jpg
52 KB, 690x566
>>24573423

>>24574216

r9k is full of eurofaggot redditors at this time
>>
>>24583385
Countless videos doesn't mean it's common. There's a lot of videos of let's players. Is it common that the average person is a let's player? No you idiot.

Learn what the word common.
>>
>>24583078
>What were you trying to prove anyway????

>anyway?????

Fucking woman detected.

FUCK OFF roastie slut whore.
>>
File: womenarebadpeople.jpg (317 KB, 1272x1161) Image search: [Google]
womenarebadpeople.jpg
317 KB, 1272x1161
>>24583636

70% of divorces are initiated by women. that should say it all.
>>
I would NEVER turn down ANY woman for sex EVER for ANY reason

fucking MAN UP
>>
>>24572562

>tfw Britbong

W-we're not all like this.
>>
File: 1448559787089.gif (853 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1448559787089.gif
853 KB, 600x338
>>24584345

You're not fooling anyone you silly limey.
>>
>>24581249
>what if she just shrugs it off?
She most definitely will. Women are legitimately incapable of remorse or regret, or any level of introspection.
>>
>>24572584
>constantly droning on about how he didn't smash the house up

You just fucking know the second the recording stopped he flew on back there and trashed the place and lost his shit. It's quite apparent he's not mentally stable, he looks like your classic wife beater to me.
>>
>>24580661
>one woman
>all

lel
>>
>>24582026
only for amerifags like yourself
>>
>>24572562
OP is this you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7wYBvlpxvk
>>
Never understood making a big song and dance about dumping someone over cheating

If my gf cheated on me, I'd quietly break it off and go on with my life. Let her have Chad if that's what she wants. Fuckin women.
>>
>>24584506
Why does she have 2 tails?
>>
>>24585652

You ask too many questions, anon.
>I dunno and you suck for pointing that out because it looks pretty lame
>>
>>24572584
Lower your standards they said. An ugly girl will appreciate you more they said.
>>
Meanwhile,

>Sri Lanka said on Friday it was calling on Saudi Arabia to pardon a domestic worker sentenced to death by stoning after she admitted committing adultery while working in the Arab nation.

Why are brits so keked?
>>
File: 1443979711944.png (393 KB, 395x599) Image search: [Google]
1443979711944.png
393 KB, 395x599
>>24572562
God it hurts watching this. Physically hurts.
I remember being a retard like him once when I was a teenager. Good thing I never acted on it.

>Hehe, I'm gonna treat her like a princess, that's gonna show her ;)
>Look at how cool and collected I am. This just proves I'm the bigger person. I totally don't care what she thinks of me, that's why I'm going through all of this stuff, because I don't care. I don't need her, I'm perfectly happy without her and I totally don't cry when the camera isn't rolling

Why is reddit filled with these people? It's like they still live in highschool. TV seriously fucked these people up.
>>
>>24572562

This is why Britbongs don't have an empire anymore.
>>
File: liuis_ck_kek.png (198 KB, 637x548) Image search: [Google]
liuis_ck_kek.png
198 KB, 637x548
>>24572562
Nobody else did this so I've gone and done it.
>>
>>24572562
>>his sadness is palpable despite his visage of not caring
Brits can be a bit like that.
>>
>>24579269
He's completely right.
>>
File: 160050_friendship_rings_1.jpg (850 KB, 2523x1824) Image search: [Google]
160050_friendship_rings_1.jpg
850 KB, 2523x1824
>>24574737
>Jewellery
I guess you could say that.

>Trip
He clearly stated that was false. From the way he put it he'd set it up so she secretly found out what he was planning.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 313x286
>>24580492
>red blooded american
>on /r9k/
Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.