[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a schizophrenic who gets all these fantastical delusions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 003 - nunAVt6.jpg (16 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
003 - nunAVt6.jpg
16 KB, 500x326
I'm a schizophrenic who gets all these fantastical delusions about God and the universe and I thought it'd be cool if we started a robot religion. Some questions we have to figure out, to figure out the question: what is the robot way?

>what is the meaning of life? what is our destination?
>what is the nature of God? is there one or many or none?
>what kinds of rituals can we do each day to achieve perfect robothood?
>is there an afterlife? what happens after we die?
>are certain things banned? maybe some normie behavior?
>>
File: 1a4.png (130 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1a4.png
130 KB, 499x499
Is Kuk our God?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_%28mythology%29
>Kuk also represented obscurity and the unknown, and thus chaos
>>
>>24572229
>get qt3.141 gf and not get keked
>gad is a normie there is comfyguyinside too
>rituals are curling in your dark room for a week then your manliness is determined by how strong is your ree is
>afterlife there is no normies , we kill god and we all become divine creatures and live never being lonely
>cuking a wagekek or killing a fellow robot
>>
>>24572229
>the aim of life is to be happy. the meaning is to find how to do that. our destination is to seek equilibrium with our environment.
> God is the universial consciousness, the sum of all telepathic voices. The old gods like the god of war and love etc were strong elements within the consciousness, demons or angels.
> do you even lift?
>>
>>24572651
keku
>>
>>24572856
Why is keking a wagekek bad? Shouldn't we want to cause them as much harm as we can?
>>
File: 1375686493017.jpg (525 KB, 1248x3464) Image search: [Google]
1375686493017.jpg
525 KB, 1248x3464
>>24572229
im afraid i already have the answer.
we are here to lose.
>>
>>24572651
first i laughed.
but then
>his name meant darkness
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.