[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've spent literally every moment of free time I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
So I've spent literally every moment of free time I've had in the past decade playing games/MMO's or watching anime. I mainly bounced between FFXI -> WoW -> FFXIV -> FFXI ->WoW -> FFXIV -> FFXI, but got to a point where I spent less time playing and more time transitioning to one of the others. Now I can't make myself play any of them anymore. I can't even make myself read forums for the games, which I used to do to kill the time I wasn't playing them. I can't make myself watch anime anymore either. I have no other hobbies, no friends, is this the end of my journey? I have no way to distract myself anymore.
>>
>0 replies
>Verification: I'm not a robot

I don't fit in anywhere
>>
File: ywn be here again.jpg (621 KB, 1232x693) Image search: [Google]
ywn be here again.jpg
621 KB, 1232x693
>>24571795
>is this the end of my journey? I have no way to distract myself anymore.

I was once at this point. I decided to enroll in community college, changed my life around, and eventually becomes a wagekeked normie.
Your only options now are normdom or death.
>>
>>24572324

If I off myself will I wake up in Vana'diel?
>>
>>24571795
Surely this is all for me... me, me, me, I, I, I... I'm so fuckin' important... I'm so fuckin' important, right?... Fuck you!
>>
>>24571795
Well, unless you're going to get off your ass and do something, just find another hobby. There's fucking tons. What about Sci Fi shows or comic book?
>>
>>24572523

anime/MMO's where the last things I could even force myself to do
>>
>>24572631
Sounds like you're probably depressed. I definitely get how things you used to love are just tedious and shitty. Either we're probably going to have to see a counselor and try to get better or just kill ourselves. I'm leaning towards the latter since my family has a long history of mental illness anyway.
>>
File: 1434501289670.jpg (85 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
1434501289670.jpg
85 KB, 500x438
>tfw Azeroth no longer feels vast and full of adventure anymore
>tfw you will never be a MiddleSchoolfag exploring low-level ally zones for the first time
>tfw you will never spend all friday evening trying to navigate the maze known as Sunken Temple
>tfw you will never blow off your high school friends for bonus honor AV weekends
>tfw you will never again spend all thanksgiving weekend with your cousins trying to beat the opposite fractions bosses for the black war bear mount
>tfw will never be a high ranking guild officer in a guild that became like family members over the years
>tfw WoW died for me after the launch of WoD

WoW was fun while it lased, some of my best memories as an adolescent were spent in Azeroth. Makes me sad the ride is coming to an end, but happy at the same time for being able to look back and say it was a great place to grow up in
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.