[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its a simple feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 02.jpg (26 KB, 320x183) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
26 KB, 320x183
I am so overwhelmed by how fucked up and backwards everybody is.

Why live?
>>
File: goethe1.jpg (22 KB, 608x532) Image search: [Google]
goethe1.jpg
22 KB, 608x532
It can get lonely, but try to use this understanding to boost your confidence.

Then you will realize that you have the power to do it all on your own.

Who can stop you? These people who are barely even conscious?
>>
>>24571188
That's an exceedingly complex question, to live or not to. You won't find answers here.
>>
>>24571232
Do what? Be confident? I have to be to get through the day. In this one lapse, this one faltering, I realize I am just too different. I don't even belong among fucked up muh acceptance people because I am too quick to call them out on their shit. And I don't have a stake in society because it's not heading anywhere near the direction it should. I just want off the ride if drugs are the only thing that make it at least seem better.
>>
>>24571391
Be strong and maybe you will make it. You can do whatever you want. You are held back only by your disappointment.
>>
>>24571188
Magic the Gathering is a fine reason to live. Why not just rock a sweet eldrazi edh deck with some autismo-bros?
>>
>>24571188
I feel the exact same way.

>>24571741
I seriously need to get my new computer put together so I can play it and forget I'm alive.
>>
>>24571188
Why live? Just for the fuck of it.
Why not enjoy the ride? Why instead cry about it on an anonymous image board? I mean, I hang out here when I'm bored, but you faggots are just complaining. If you know how the world works, why not adapt to it and get some profit? You know what some whores want to hear, say it to get some pussy. You know how some people work, use them so they can help you get further in life.
I'm not an atheist, I don't know what happens after death, but if this is the only thing we got, fucking enjoy the ride while it lasts. You are fucking free, you can do anything you want. Literally anything. Just free yourself, stop feeling self-pity, because it's easier to pity yourself than to actually fucking do something.
You got crushed by the realizations of how the world works. Doesn't that make you feel pathetic? Instead of going over the hurdle, instead of making the world be your bitch, or at least trying to, you cry like a little baby.
I despise people like you. A lot of people realized certain truths but couldn't take it and fell into depression, instead of using their knowledge to lead a better life.
>>
>>24572900
>Why not enjoy the ride?
Because there's too little to enjoy unless you're incredibly simple.
>>
>>24572942
What if I told you that there's too little to enjoy because you are simple, you pathetic excuse for a human being?
You're just saying how there's too little to enjoy because you don't want to do anything. You're a lazy fucktard. Look at the world, look how many things there are to do, experience, see, and yet here you are putting it all down with one "there's too little to enjoy unless you're incredibly simple".
Fucking pathetic.
>>
File: 1437277212947.png (72 KB, 696x690) Image search: [Google]
1437277212947.png
72 KB, 696x690
>>24574149
>What if I told you that there's too little to enjoy because you are simple
I would see it for what it was: normie rhetoric. "I'm so fucking special, look at how I see the positive in life and enjoy LITERALLY HELL while ignoring this massively degenerative spiral of death my species is locked in. But hey! I really like fucking and drugs! What do you not like to have fun or something?"

>Look at the world, look how many things there are to do, experience, see
There really aren't. Humans are stupid, boring garbage. Literally the fucking things to do on this planet are the following, EXCLUDING FUCKING NOTHING:

- Shop
- Fuck
- Use drugs
- Watch or play Sports (boring as fuck)
- Play games
- Eat
- Work
- Study
- A tiny number of educational venues which are very rare and widely dispersed such as zoos and museums
- Various hobbies which generally consist of some version of working or study
- Travel (and do all of the above - whoopie!)
- Enjoy nature, assuming you can find any that humans haven't fucking obliterated yet

You are a boring species and a cancer.
>>
>>24574453
God damn, you're beyond saving.
>>
>>24574453
you forgot love.
>>
>>24571741
>tfw elf edh
Winter Orb is kind of fun.
>>
>>24574488
Nice rebuttal to getting your ass proven stupid and wrong. But feel content that you're a normalscum faggot literally killing the species and there will always be a place a the table in hell that you've helped create.

>>24574513
Humans are incapable of love.
>>
>>24574534
i doubt that, anon. but you're right - without it, there really is no reason to keep going on.
>>
>>24574453
well, considering you're still alive, i guess being an edgy emotional child is something worth living for. just try to keep in mind that it makes you look like a pretentious tardo to everyone else
>>
>>24575011
The only reason I'm still alive is because I'm still searching for a way to destroy the vile edifice you've built. I pretend at nothing. I want you dead and if I can ever find the way, I will make you dead.
>>
File: 1445033537564.png (431 KB, 1280x1629) Image search: [Google]
1445033537564.png
431 KB, 1280x1629
>>24574534
Its not that humans are incapable of love, its that we're taught as men or learn over time both from society and the women that buy into it that love is weakness. We're forced to emotionally stifle ourselves so things, mainly what society demands of us can get done. Empathy and compassion for your fellow man are a rare commodity these days. This board is living proof. A lot of the posters here were either burned trying to show a woman their love or expose their humanity in front of society. People could tell they were different and "weaker" maybe. I don't know how else to explain it. Hopefully you understand though.
>>
>>24575767
>Its not that humans are incapable of love
Yes it is.

>ts that we're taught as men or learn over time both from society and the women that buy into it that love is weakness
Wrong. All men believe that love is just another word for sex.

>We're forced to emotionally stifle ourselves
But you don't have any emotions except aggression, excitement and lust.

>A lot of the posters here were either burned trying to show a woman their love or expose their humanity in front of society.
Again, wrong. They were burned attempting to get steady pussy. That's not love.

>People could tell they were different and "weaker" maybe.
Yeah, they weren't "alpha" enough to fight like wild beasts for mating rights. That's fucking STILL NOT LOVE. Humans are literally degenerating into nothing more than stupid, savage beasts.

>Hopefully you understand though.
Oh I understand better than you do. The real "sex redpill" is that men are the cause of ALL problems in sexuality. ALL of them. Every single one. The only reason women are "problematic" to angry, angsty virgins is because all men act exactly the same when they have the ability: like mindless sluts who don't care about consequences.
>>
>>24575011
Bring up some points to counter his argument. I think he summed up human existence quite well.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.