[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most people on /r9k/ are some sad motherfuckers. But I have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: muchpain.gif (3 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
muchpain.gif
3 KB, 251x242
Most people on /r9k/ are some sad motherfuckers. But I have a question for you all: why haven't you killed yourself yet? I'm not saying you should but for me at least, it's my family and the fear of pain. I hate life but those two things keep me living somewhat. Do you have anything in your life that staves off self-destruction desires?
>>
Family too. Now get the fuck out of here you idiot.
>>
>>24570942
Family is the only reason. I guess I'm lucky in that way that I have a pretty decent caring relationship with my parents. They would be beyond devastated if I off'd myself.

I'm not wanted anywhere or by anyone else though.
>>
Mostly the revenge fantasy of becoming insanely attractive and letting my sadistic and sociopathic urges emotionally destroy every woman I come across.

I'm about halfway there.
>>
I'm curious to see what the world will look like in 2060.

Sometimes I like to believe things will get better.

I'm also a coward.
>>
family

i have one friend who would be crushed, too. would rather go the other way and show that there was something for him to believe in.
>>
>>24570942
Cant say I haven't thought about it,my mom tried it and failed and I got to see what picking up the pieces is like from just a failed attempt.

Than my friend committed a double suicide with his boyfriend and I got to see how that went too.

Its a real mess for all parties.

I want to see the world,even if im a social retard who will probably never see affection most people seem to get daily doesn't mean I just have to give up on everything.

Some days though I really want to
>>
When I'm at my blackest I usually pull a 180 and feel happy again.
>>
Because it wouldnt make me feel any better. Not trying to argue over the afterlife, but id rather go on a killing spree than kill myself. That being said I do think about it all the time.
>>
>>24571475
Then you go full circle after a moment.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.