[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's happens when we die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: 1412259935553.jpg (147 KB, 616x943) Image search: [Google]
1412259935553.jpg
147 KB, 616x943
What's happens when we die?
>>
>>24570064
Family gets sad.
>>
>>24570064
we explore the unknown
>perhaps have some tea and biscuits with C'thulhu
>row a bit on a boat with Mistress Luck and Grim Reaper
>sing along with banshees
>contemplate with philosophers and hang out with folk in limbo
>run around naked with based satan and poke people around with tridents
>meet actual Satan and discuss individualism
>delve into the occult with Baphomet
>complain about how shallow people tend to be on earth with Lilith
>keep the gardens nice with Mama' Gaia
>feast with ancestors and fight alongside eternal warriors to hone one's skill and streangth while increasing glory and respect
>guard over lost spirits with other sentinels
>chant along monks or rest with the sleep walkers
I dunno, there's plenty of things to do, and wayyy much more then I've mentioned

the opportunities are countless
>>
>>24570064
hopefully nothing. I just want this ride to end. hell for me will be to be reborn again as an ugly manlet with low iq and narcissistic parents.
>>
>>24570064
You don't want to know
>>
I die. I get repaid for this miserable existence with reincarnation as a 8/10 Stacy.
>>
>>24570064
I hope it all ends. I don't want to continue existing.
>>
>>24571077
Sound absolutely beautiful
>>
you get to chill with allah and you get 72 virgins. Plus all the turkey bacon you can eat
>>
File: 1438611139012.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1438611139012.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>24570064
you stop living
>>
You learn the secret of Mu
>>
File: NeverKnowsBest.gif (151 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
NeverKnowsBest.gif
151 KB, 500x375
I like to believe in reincarnation, based on the fact that matter cannot be destroyed or created, only changed. So eventually my atoms will be part of another person's brain and I'll get another chance at life.
Hopefully next time goes better.
>>
>>24570064
all signs point to nothing, don't get your hopes up for something good or bad to happen
>>
>>24570064

you have to watch through your past life as a spectator before you can continue on to another.

you're already doing it, you know, you just haven't figured out how to turn on free camera mode.
>>
>>24574140

No, all signs post to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw3oaNUR1iI
>>
>>24570064
you came into existence once, it's not that much of a stretch to believe it could happen again. this thought terrifies me.
>>
File: spiral wojaks.jpg (46 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
spiral wojaks.jpg
46 KB, 403x403
I hate to break it to you guys, but there is no eternal rest, no reincarnation, no afterlife.

When you die, you're born again and your life plays out the exact same way. This is who you are, this is who you will ALWAYS be. You will always feel this way. There's no end or escape. You'll never know what happens after your death. You'll never get the opportunity to "do things differently". This is reality.
>>
>>24570064
The pain ends
>>
>>24574177
yeah, i used to believe those, but only the FULLY dead know what happens after death and dead people don't come back to life

there is a lot of shit that happens in your brain while you die if theres no brain damage, he didn't even reach biological death, just clinical death

your evidence is not valid, he only claimed to have seen an afterlife
>>
>>24574325
Prove it

protip: you literally cannot
>>
>>24570064
You cease to be. All the supernatural talk is lovely but realistically you simply die and that's the end of it. You no longer exist.
>>
>>24570064
You return back to source which is a realm of total non-resistance. You will have the choice to protect forth another 3D form and you will decide its experiences. Believe it or not, your life is tailor made for your personal growth and expansion. No pain no gain.....remember that.
>>
>>24574325
life is a flat circle
>>
Near Death Experiences have shown that people see what they think to know is true, e.g. heaven, hell, or nothingness
>>
>>24571077
Sounds better than life

Help me escape this nightmare
>>
>>24574325
Eternal return is so scary. Just the idea that it's possible is frightening.
>>
>>24574325
Kill yourself as soon as possible in life, then.
>>
An incalculable amount of universes live and die, until one inevitably comes about that is identical to this one, and you are reborn living the same life.
>>
>>24576150
Also, apparently I will never learn to read a thread before posting.
>>
Your consciousness ends when your brain does.

Personality, memories, emotions.. it's all in the brain.

When people get tumors their personalities drastically change. They become different people.

When you have brain damage you might lose memories, or become less intelligent. It's all the brain.

When your brain dies, you die.

You cease to exist as your body decomposes. You become nothing just as the countless billions of humans before you.
>>
File: mid_life_pepe_0.jpg (64 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
mid_life_pepe_0.jpg
64 KB, 300x300
>>24574195
Oh god you're right. Fuck me that's too real anon.
>>
How can reincarnation be valid if I perceive this life as my first one?
>>
>>24570064
Nothing. You die and thats it.

The end.
>>
>>24576955

>How can this thing in nature be valid if I'm the center of it

people like you make me want to murder
>>
File: 1423511748896.jpg (51 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
1423511748896.jpg
51 KB, 500x650
>>24570064
Consciousness ends, our bodies return to their base elements and get redistributed throughout the cosmos until the heat death of the universe.

For reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQFhd3X8p6g
>>
>>24577054
Sorry, this is probably a better guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmfwHxk6b1k
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.