[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you a lonely giant? >198cm, never had real friends since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: the last giant.jpg (24 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
the last giant.jpg
24 KB, 600x338
Are you a lonely giant?

>198cm, never had real friends since primary school when i was heavily bullied, probably due to my height

Why must things be so?
>>
>>24569909
>Are you a lonely giant?
Yes
>>198cm, never had real friends since primary school when i was heavily bullied, probably due to my height
Same height here. Feel very lonely, even though I do have a GF. She is my second GF, my old GF of 8 years dumped me fo rbeing an autistic loser (I am an oldfag).

I miss my old GF. I feel very lonely.

>Why must things be so?

If only I knew, son.
>>
fuck off frankensteins, go back to facebook or something with your emo shit you misshaped mutations
>>
>>24570056
Every single thread even remotely about height always devolves into manlet bashing because of stubbies like you
>>
>>24569909
I want to marry a giant bf. There is hope for you.
>>
>>24569909
dude, are you me? even the height matches exactly to cm
>>
Oh no, you're automatically considered attractive, dominant and competent.

You have it so bad. Fuck you OP. Try being a manlet.
>>
File: 1445451613124.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1445451613124.png
58 KB, 645x773
>192 cm or 6'3
>legs are always tight
>back is always tight
>impossible to just relax because my body is tight
>try stretching but give it up
I just want to feel comfortable
>>
>>24569909
Dark souls :'( well here goes another 3 months of my life , time to download it again and play throw all the NG+
>>
>tfw people are scared of me just because of my size
I just want someone to hold and love.
>>
>>24569909
>fails on easy mode
Kill yourself
>>
>>24570387
Lol if you actually think that tall people are automatically these things then you're dumb... The only ones who are automatically these things are ones that would be these things at any hight

>being a manlet had nothing to do with hight
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.