[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phenibut WARNING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
A while ago I made a couple threads talking about how this substance improved my life.

I completely recant that.

It's pro-social, anti-anxiety, horny effects did help me out for a while.
But let me tell you /r9k/, on Sunday I ran out. I had been dosing this very often in big doses, and sometimes in combination with Xanax and Alcohol.

After I ran out, my body immediately knew it.
I was super agitated, easily annoyed and irritated, fatigued, I couldn't eat anything, my heart has been racing. I've had awful nausea, I can't stay asleep, and worst of all: don't skip this fucking sentence because it's the most important: The absolute WORST NIGHTMARE HELLS in my dreams. Over the past two days I've had at least 8 different dreams, ranging from mildly disturbing to twisted fucking full schizophrenic hell nightmare mode.

Do yourself a favor and unless you can GENUINELY, ACTUALLY stick to a regimen with this, and not dose "when you feel like it", avoid this drug.
>>
>>24569850
>big doses, and sometimes in combination with Xanax and Alcohol

yeah, it must be the penibut that ruined you
>>
>>24569884
It is. The Xanax and alcohol was very much less often. Most of it was phenibut.

Phenibut withdrawal feels like taking a test on a subject you didn't study for naked and sick
>>
>>24569850

How long and how much were you on it?
>>
>>24570009
About a month. Started out around 1.5g per day since 500mg did nothing for me, ended up going to an average of 5g per day. Largest dose was around 7gs

Btw, I'm still withdrawing right now. Its just that I was able to get a little bit of weed and it's eased my symptoms. I've been wanting to kill myself for days
>>
Did you do any research at all before you started taking it? If you googled and checked, you know, any of the first 20 links, you would come across people saying how bad the withdrawal is. Its safe to use once a week---I wouldn't use it any more than that, but if you use it daily for weeks straight and stop, no shit, you'll get withdrawal.

It's still better than Xanax as a temporary anxiety relief. If you have one day a week that is extra stressful, it is a great chem for that one day. Again, don't take it more than once a week. You will get dependent on it, and then get withdrawal as OP described. Phenibut completely erased all anxiety I had when going on first dates with girls from OKCupid. It's amazing for once a week things like that. Not for daily use.
>>
>>24570047

Damn thats pretty heavy.

I've been on it for about 3 weeks, at 250mg a day in order to go to sleep
>>
>>24570047
>5-7 grams

Jesus fucking Christ. Do some research next time. Pretty much every drug forum I found talking about phenibut said to not go over 2grams for the dosage. And they all said not to use it daily. Do your research.
>>
>>24570104
I did my research. I got cocky and decided since I've quit cigarettes so many times, I would be able to kick it np

I was so wrong

If you want to know how disturbing my dreams were, imagine schizophrenia simulator
>>
>>24570106
250mgs a day is the lowest dosage, so what I said about not taking it daily doesn't apply to this. I think 250mgs a day MIGHT be safe, but if it feels you need to take more to get the sleep aid effect---that means its time to ween off it slowly, not time to increase your dosage.

Also...anyone here try the legendary "R-Phenibut"? Liftmode has said they are developing it. It's supposed to be a lot cleaner and more potent than regular phenibut. I'm pretty sure Hard Rhino was selling it for a while, because there's was so much better than any other Phenibut I tried. But they no longer sell Phenibut, sadly.
>>
>>24569850
You're a fucking retard. Do your research before doing any drug, there are countless reports about phenibut withdrawal/addiction. (I don't use this shit though I have some.)
>>
>>24569850
>>24569850
>s pro-social, anti-anxiety, horny effects did help me out for a while.

can you elaborate? will this help me to become more social? idc about it's addictive properties
>>
>>24569850
>The absolute WORST NIGHTMARE HELLS in my dreams. Over the past two days I've had at least 8 different dreams, ranging from mildly disturbing to twisted fucking full schizophrenic hell nightmare mode.

Story time OP. Post a few plez and for the greater good dont hold back
>>
File: Never.jpg (150 KB, 768x1014) Image search: [Google]
Never.jpg
150 KB, 768x1014
>>24570150
"I've quit cigarettes so many times"
>quit cigarettes
>so many times

I don't think you understand the concept of truly quitting. I hope you stay healthy in the future anon.
>>
>>24569850
phenibut is just a poor man's version of a benzo, i wouldn't be surprised if the stuff will require a prescription soon.

what you experienced is basically a benzo withdrawal. stop fucking with shit like this, the benefits you experience with all the anti anxiety stuff aren't worth how badly this stuff fucks with your body if you suddenly stop taking it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.