[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 not owning a motorcycle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: DSCN_32435.jpg (574 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
DSCN_32435.jpg
574 KB, 1024x683
>tfw ripping down the back roads
>tfw passing all the normies stuck in gridlock
>tfw all the girls want a ride on the back always

It's 2015, Robots. Why don't you own the superior mode of transport yet?
>>
>>24569755
It's winter, that's why you fucking idiot
>>
>>24569755
I am taking motorcycle lessons currently.
I just hope my depression does not bother me with the all process of buying bike and gear.
because I quit my job(I just have one more week of shifts) and onetis is hate me or at least don't like me and care about me and I need to somehow overcome this. she is my maneger so this is why is diffcukt for me.
>>
I do. Two, in fact.
>>
File: bike.jpg (813 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
bike.jpg
813 KB, 2000x1500
>>24569755
>It's 2015, Robots. Why don't you own the superior mode of transport yet?
But I do.
>>
>>24569755
been thinking about getting one was originally planing on get one in March but I think ill buy a house in stead
>>
File: the-french-connection-randy-3.jpg (544 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
the-french-connection-randy-3.jpg
544 KB, 2000x1333
>>24569755
Crotch rockets are for faggots.

I would ride something like this though.
>>
>>24569755
This is what motorcyclists actually believe. It's just a pathetic tool to appear manly.
>>
What do I need a mode of transport for? My bed isn't going anywhere.
>>
*rides fedora*
>>
>>24571902
It's also one of the most impractical ways of transportation. Those robots that stay indoors all day should find a better hobby or transportation, it's such a waste of time and money.
>>
>>24569755
>Wanting to give a cunt a ride and being know as "the guy who rides me around" or "the chauffeur"

I want a bike to speed past normies but fuck women.
>>
File: Steve Mcqueen.jpg (25 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
Steve Mcqueen.jpg
25 KB, 236x354
>>24571110
Interesting Kawasaki W650. I really like the gear driven overhead cam design those have as well as the motor still having a functioning kickstart.

>mfw robots don't know what the fuck this is anyway

Thats why NEETs only ride in their moms minivan when they need to leave the house once a month for Gamestop Pre-orders and tendies.
>>
Enjoy death/potato/paralysis.

The most horrific traumas I see are motorcycle related.

Protip: your helmet rarely matters, but better than nothing
>>
>>24569755
>55+ mpg
>Can lane split between traffic because it's legal here
>2hr rush hour car commute becomes a 20 minute ride with the motorcycle.
>Can park anywhere for free
>Side cases, saddlebags, and even backpacks. All available to carry my crap. Anything bigger can be tied on.

Pretty much the most practical way to commute, but NEETs wouldn't know this. Also, Sportbikes are gay as fuck OP. Women are less likely to ride on the back of them because of the shit back seat.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448475707729.jpg (19 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448475707729.jpg
19 KB, 640x480
The simplest reason not to own a motorcycle is the fact getting hot by a June bug while going just 70 mph is extremely painful (4u) and I almost crashed because of this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.