[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think a guy in my class is gonna shoot up the graduation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: columbinepepe.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
columbinepepe.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
I think a guy in my class is gonna shoot up the graduation.

I'm in last year of high school and this guy is constantly joking about killing everyone in our class because he doesn't like the way we treat him or something. Also this guy had some mental breakdown yesterday and started hitting me and held my head and hit me for just joking around with him. Maybe his jokes weren't really jokes?

What do I do?
>>
>>24569621
accept your fate normie scum
>>
>get shot amerikeko
>>
>>24569621
Call the cops. Tell them what you think. You can save lives and be a community hero, always remembered for you good deed. If you're not a freak you'll do it. Fuck this kiddo. He deserve some cops in his arse for what he did to you.
>>
>>24569678
Yeah, but I did consider him a friend. Calling the cops will probably make sure he hates me forever. I'm not even sure he is serious about shooting us.

Also bruises are starting to disappear so I probably have to call them before that happens right?
>>
>>24569678
he time is up normie
>>
>>24569726
>jokes about killing you
>beats you

That doesnt sound like a friend. Tell him that this is not funny and that you will call the police. safe your classmates lives by pissing him off. the only downside is, that you will probably get killed.
>>
Just encourage him to shoot up school,
once he decides stay home
Buy food, drink turn tv on
and enjoy.
>>
>>24569621
ask him if you can join in on the fun
>>
>>24569726
>calling the cops will make him hate me
>I consider him a friend so I'll let him go on a murder-suicide killing spree
for real tho? If you do legitimately care for this guy then call the cops and help him get the minimal help out system can give him. If you don't care then make sure you stick near exits come graduation
>>
>>24569621
face the consequences for ostracizing him, you fucking normie scum.
>>
>>24569621
Just keep your guard up and sit away from him at graduation. You can ask to use the restroom and get the hell out if you need to.
>>
You deserve it you fucking normie
>>
>>24569621
Stay safe and get a high quality video camera.
>>
>>24569726
>valuing a relationship with that fuck stick
come on dude. youre delusional if you think he is your friend and he just isnt keeping you around so he feels better about hinself
>>
Ask him when and stream it
>>
>there are people falling for this very obvious b8
makes me sick, how far we done fell
>>
>>24571140
This. Also maybe buy him a gopro cam.
>>
>>24569621
When he pulls out the guns, ask him for one, offering your help in a last desperate attempt to stay alive.

When he has his back turned, shoot him in the fucking head.
>>
>>24569726
>make sure he hates me forever

>implying you will talk to ANYONE from highschool after you graduate anyway
>>
>>24569621
Offer to help him

Rid the world of normiescum
>>
Team up with him
>>
>>Smuggle in gun
>>Stand behind him
>>If he starts shooting, pop him
>>Be labelled a hero, trigger all leftist kekolds who hate guns
>>If he doesn't shoot anyone, then go home no questions asked
>>
>>24569621
Get off this board underaged faggot

saged
>>
>>24569621
Just before graduation call in an "anonymous tip" to your school, or just email it to the principal from behind a proxy. They'll have to take action.
>>
>>24571323
>implying you will talk to ANYONE from highschool after you graduate anyway

This. Fucking this. I broke off all contact with everyone as soon as I did. Fuck them niggas
>>
OP here is what you do:

>befriend him
>but still encourage him to go with it
>tell him to browse /k/

You need him to make sure he doesn't fuck up and gets a high score.
Also tell him a bunch nihilistic mumbo jumbo to make sure he kills himself.
Continue on until he reaches the breaking point, don't worry about him shooting up the school while you are there. Dylan and Eric didn't kill any of the normie scum that showed some form of compassion to them. You'll be safe and then you can get on the news and have your story be published and will be set for life.

God speed anon. Fuck morals, destiny and greatness awaits you.
>>
>>24571868
Oh and I forgot to mention.
Raid his shit to make sure that nothing incriminating can be traced back to you.
This is will probably be the hardest, but I know you can do it. I believe in you.
>>
File: 1438331524440.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1438331524440.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>24569621
>normie potentially getting BTFO'd
fuck off with your "problems"
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.