[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here overly triggered by every baithread? I can't help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1212121212121212.jpg (47 KB, 478x700) Image search: [Google]
1212121212121212.jpg
47 KB, 478x700
Who here overly triggered by every baithread?

I can't help it, eventually I end up caps lock raging while at the same time knowing they are just baiting me. Help.
>>
Just hide the thread you twat
>>
>>24569458

It helps a little when you realize that the people who make bait threads are literally so untalented that they have to pretend to be someone they're not on /r9k/ just to feel good about themselves. That ends up turning my anger into pity.
>>
Autism must be very hard to control...
>>
Do you have no self control? Even if you feel the need to react, you don't have to post a comment about it.
>>
>>24570206

I'd rather confront dishonesty than practice self-suppression. If we cannot learn to channel our anger and effectively shut down charlatans online, how could we possibly hope to do so if we encounter them in real life?
>>
>>24569458

I use a lot of filters and I hide threads

shift + click hides threads on the catalog view
>>
>>24569458
I mean I can see why you would get annoyed, r9k is 80% bait at any given time
>>
>>24570341
I can understand that, bot honestly if someone is just trying to get in an argument I'd avoid them like the plague. Also there are many things not worth arguing over.
>>
File: yummy.jpg (123 KB, 904x719) Image search: [Google]
yummy.jpg
123 KB, 904x719
I love bait. And I love seeing people getting increasingly frustrated when they actually take the bait. So keep up the good work and continue to amuse me, anon-kun.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.