[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets say you have a kid. and its turns out to be a girl. would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1447665378446.jpg (151 KB, 883x1201) Image search: [Google]
1447665378446.jpg
151 KB, 883x1201
lets say you have a kid. and its turns out to be a girl.

would you raise her to be a stacy or a girl who values beta men?
>>
Adoption is the only answer
>>
/r9k/ shit doesn't work in real life.
>>
Either way she's gonna get fucked silly by some mini-Chad. Fucking hell I can imagine nothing more disappointing than my child being female.
>>
I'd make her a nun.
>>
Stacy, I don't want her to end up with a loser.
>>
>not wanting your little girl to experience all the joys of life including getting her pussy stretched by the biggest cocks she can find
>>
I'd teach her to become opportunistic, and step on everybody in order to advance in life. Doesn't matter if she becomes a bitch, at least she'll become a successful bitch.
>>
>>24569431
Stacy, at least I could see her naked and fap to her.
>>
>Sister has a kid
>Turns out to be a girl
>She's three now.
>Cute kid most of the time, but you can blatantly see that she'll grow up to be shit.
>Sitting at Thanksgiving dinner
>She's talking to all of us
>"Hey guess what? I have a boyfriend, now. But don't tell daddy!"
>Her father sitting right there,
>Everyone laughing and saying hoe "cute" it is.
>>
>>24569431
Stacy. Why would I let her live a pathetic lonely life like I live. Who would want that for their own child?
>>
Abortion.
L I T E R A L L Y original.
>>
Better yet, you have a boy. He reaches puberty and you find anime in his room and new balance shoes in his closet.

Your move
>>
>>24570138
If he had a good powerlevel I'd be proud.
>>
>>24569431
Raise her to choose what she likes, give her freedom and let her make her own decisions.

Give her as much education and stuff as possible and make her understand her choices have consequences.

Not all the girls who chased after Chad ended up fine. I'm fact most are not fine
>>
>>24569431
Raise her to be a regular human being and tell her from the beginning that her existence is only to make me feel less lonely.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.