[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>blacks race baiting all day >"femanon" threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (389 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
389 KB, 1111x597
>blacks race baiting all day
>"femanon" threads every hour
>tranny attention whores posting all the time

Is it me or have the past few days been really shitty here?
>>
>past few days

welcome to 2015 pal
>>
>>24569121
you aren't wrong I was just thinking that, fucking Beta orbiters
>>
File: DSP.jpg (52 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
DSP.jpg
52 KB, 604x604
>>24569121
>Whites race baiting for years
>Femanon really just trolls
>Tranny...
well I don't go on those threads so I don't know about that

Maybe yous a bitch OP
>>
File: 1369119857690.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1369119857690.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
>>24569121
its not just you,
but if i post, it kills the thread
>>
>>24569121
>the past few days

It's been like that as far as I can remember.

Although it has marginally improved since both the wordfilter came into play and then they brought back the robot. So you don't have the usual "JUST" and "REEEEE" one-meme threads, and people put more effort into their "tfw no gf" threads & post as well.

Although I am kind of impressed at how desperate some people are at trying to work around the world filter and getting the See-You-See-Kay word out, when we all know what it is when it filters to kek.
>>
>>24569186
>Super interesting thread
>full of greentext stories and people going back and forth
>dozens if not hundreds of replies
>post it in
>straight to page 10 and the great beyond

everytime
>>
>>24569166
im too lazy to configure the filter,
pls watch out for me onee-chan
>>
>>24569121
that's because I was gone, senpai.

I'm back now though, so the average post quality should go back to normal shortly.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.