[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf has a really high sex drive, and I was raised Catholic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 131859216215.jpg (47 KB, 322x433) Image search: [Google]
131859216215.jpg
47 KB, 322x433
My gf has a really high sex drive, and I was raised Catholic so masturbating or sexual desires were shamed so I stayed a virgin for a while, didn't lose it til I was 20 (21 now). Hence why I am a robot.
Is there any way I can get back into that sexually driven mindset? Even weird cartoon open doesn't get me going, and I just want to make her happy.
>>
"My gf"
"for a while"
"I am a robot."
>>
Get over the whole god thing. I stopped believing in it when I was in 3rd grade but I was in catholic school all the way through high school so I was studying scripture. I didn't know what atheism was until I got to high school. Letting go of those beliefs is really liberating. Studying philosophy was also very helpful. Once you get past Descartes, libenez, and Spinoza pretty much the only one who advocates theism is keirkergaard and he's a fucking asshole who was full of shit. Also he would say that you don't actually have faith and he's better than you.
>>
>>24569025
Just do it, and don't focus, try to BE pleased. You're brain will do the rest.
>>
>>24569080
Yeah, at this point I don't think threads like these are even ironic anymore.

This is /r9k/ in late 2015.
>>
File: smug pepe fedora.jpg (14 KB, 230x244) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe fedora.jpg
14 KB, 230x244
>>24569143
>academic weenies in early modern Europe weren't theists

holy shit get over yourself you idiot. It's not even true btw, probably the majority of philosophers believe and have believed in God.
>>
>>24569168
Yeah, we have to find another place to say >tfw no gf
>>
>>24569158
100%, srsy.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.