[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nothing matters in life. Your happiness, enjoyment, sadness and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: 1431838602769.jpg (8 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1431838602769.jpg
8 KB, 208x250
Nothing matters in life. Your happiness, enjoyment, sadness and worries are only a side-effect of existing in an infinitesimally small time-frame of existence you assume to be valuable. Did you have any worries before you existed? Did you have any need to enjoy yourself before you existed? With death, you go back to the same nothingness - you never ever lived
>>
>>24568982
I still want to know what happend
>>
File: 1441655756136.jpg (667 KB, 1219x1622) Image search: [Google]
1441655756136.jpg
667 KB, 1219x1622
this mindset literally shortens your life and rots you from the inside. absolute objective statements are useless when our quality of life is massively influenced by subjective perceptions of reality. it's a Blue World, cockmangler.
>>
File: go away realit.jpg (64 KB, 960x578) Image search: [Google]
go away realit.jpg
64 KB, 960x578
>>24569034
so you want to ignore reality and pretend that's critical thinking?
>>
>>24568982
Yes but it still feels like quite a long time. I'm only 28 but I feel like I've lived for eons already.
>>
>>24569088
>obsessive navel gazing and bitching about how everything is horrible, far beyond the point where it's negative to your mental health, is "critical" in any other sense of the word than premature judgement

you want reality? i can try.

let me make it simple, okay? reality isn't all black and white so i'm sure this doesn't apply to all of you, only the vast majority.

you're all whiny pieces of shit with nothing to contribute to conversations and that's why nobody wants to hang out with you. sociopathy is a mental illness for a reason.

social engineers want to take your money so they can throw pills and treatments at you when the REALITY is you're a colossal asshole who needs to get the literal shit beat out of you.
>>
>>24569289
vast majority is inaccurate.

my perceptions are skewed by OP being a faggot and autistic shills samefagging their own filth, sorry everybody.
>>
>>24569034
On the right you have a normie who got dealt a good hand while being born and has a great support network that makes him do all the things mentioned there.

On the left you have a typical inferior.

Any questions?
>>
Every reason to live you may come up with is doomed to the same bleak end. If you have truly understood what has been said so far, then you should have realised that everything you are trying for right now actually has no point. Because it is the truth that your life is pointless. You are as nothing now as you are living. You go into an abyss of nothingness and lose everything you ever worked for, including memories. No matter who you are, your life is as good as being dead because once you are dead, you are as good as not being born, because from the perspective of not existing, you never ever lived. Therefore, it does not matter whether you are dead or alive right now. Denying this fact is a sure of sign of a lack of wisdom, and wilful negligence.
>>
>>24568982
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poincar%C3%A9_recurrence_theorem

>yfw universe repeats itself infinitely
>yfw you'll be yourself again right after you die
>yfw you'll have to deal with being a robot all over again
>>
>>24569034
im free to choose but Im not free to choose what I choose
if someone could come along and fix me thatd be great
>>
File: leviathan.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1573) Image search: [Google]
leviathan.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1573
>>24569289
are you upset senpai?
>>
>>24569538
if anything my statements fall in line perfectly with hobbes' perception of human nature. violence is painful and horrible, but it also acts as a civilizing agent.

the autistic sociopaths here are also, for the most part, weak-willed cowards whose lives revolve around shit-posting on the internet and coming up with snappy comebacks. i'm sure one good, biblical-style ass whupping from the ghost of Beta Uprisings past would set many of them in line, and wildly improve board quality.

but we don't do that because we live in a free society. such is the price to be paid.
>>
>>24569289
>hurr act like we want you to act
>or we beat u up!

Typical normie. Hint: if someone is saying something you don't like and you beat him up for it, it does not disprove his words.
>>
>>24569641
>>24569450
explain to me what's wrong with social normalization.
>>
>>24568982
babby's first existential nihilism?
>>
>>24569666
Well it's none of your bussiness to normalize someone. Normies think it is, but it really isn't. They just feel like the arbiters of how people should act because they have the numbers, which is obviously just ad populum fallacy.
>>
>>24569666
Some just can't and some won't socialize. Thats all
>>
>>24569641
plenty of disciples of jesus christ continued speaking the word of god even as they were being fed to the lions. if you want to change society, you damn well better have some serious conviction behind your words.

as well, consider gentlemanly rules of dueling. people in positions of power conducted themselves with honor, seriously, because there was a certain point where things could become a matter of life and death. that check has been removed from society.

but the drawback is now you have people arguing about how we should murder this ethnic group, that gender, blow up that country, and it's impossible to tell who's joking, from who's genuinely concerned about society, from people who are sick in the head, and it goes on.
>>
>>24569731
"normies" see it as the opposite way. they come here and perceive people who believe they have genuine grievances with society. and their solution is that these people spent so long refusing to where others adapted that they've seriously developmentally stunted themselves.

i'm a bigger freak than any of you motherfuckers. i choose to take responsibility for my actions REGARDLESS of objective reality because otherwise i'll spend the rest of my life stewing in my own filth.
>>
>>24569459
according to your posited world view none of what you typed matters. so i guess you're just moaning and bitching for no reason like a woman or a jew.
>>
I like you

Thank you anon for making my day brighter and giving me hope
>>
File: delusion matrix.jpg (21 KB, 353x411) Image search: [Google]
delusion matrix.jpg
21 KB, 353x411
I have downloaded every possible counterargument you could make and have formulated a crushing response. You have no hope.
>>
>>24569872
Yeah what normies ignore that it's not just decided by those people if they refuse or adapt. Also by the environment they get born into etc.

Taking responsibility is fine. Taking responsibility for things caused by things you can't change is retarded. Exactly what normies would want you to do.
>>
>>24570038
>retarded

IE slowed down

fuck yeah i'm retarded. i'm retarded as fuck. i spent my entire life playing videogames, jerking off to girls i'd never get a chance to sleep with, being a depressed loser. i've spent my entire life floating along like a lone amoeba and next to super-determined individuals like Franz Kafka, C. G. Jung, Charles Darwin, Ernest Hemingway i will always be a pathetic weak-willed joke. maybe we're all doomed. but i have to believe that i know where the right battles are to be fought, and i sure as shit intend to go down fighting.
>>
A thread filled with dishonesty, with OP the most dishonest of all for creating this thread under false pretenses.
>>
File: 1436747003116.jpg (49 KB, 465x612) Image search: [Google]
1436747003116.jpg
49 KB, 465x612
also this book changed my life
>>
File: 1445215783103-r9k.png (257 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1445215783103-r9k.png
257 KB, 500x333
So I am free from all the petty things like social structures and morality?

I can really just go and buy a bottle of whiskey? Go to beach on saturday and grill something for myself? Fukken noice. Thanks m8
>>
>>24568982
blah blah no true free will, blah blah no objective morality. share something new, faggot. we already know these things.
>>
>>24570381
excellent post
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.