[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get some stacey as a lab partner >she assumes it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1448293000633.jpg (72 KB, 464x600) Image search: [Google]
1448293000633.jpg
72 KB, 464x600
>get some stacey as a lab partner
>she assumes it's your job to be her emotional tampon and/or beta orbiter
>instructors don't change your partner because you "have to know how to deal with all kinds of people in the workforce"
Jesus fucking christ, staceys should be banned from any STEM field. Terrible experiences with Stacesy you don't know thread I guess
>>
>"have to know how to deal with all kinds of people in the workforce"
That's not their job. Their job is to give you instruction in the subject matter and make sure you are able to utilize/master the material.
>>
>>24568934
But if you're her tampon at least you get to be inside her vagina.
>>
>>24569271
Only her metaphorical vagina, anon. :-/
>>
>>24569031
No they need to teach you how to become an employee.

You can't run from other people your whole life
>>
>>24569479
That's not their job. It's your job to learn who to learn how to deal with people.
>>
I can somehow relate.
I have a few succubi at my workplace, and one of them craves attention. She's always using her smartphone, answering to her orbiters or texting, using internet and whatnot. Always tries to start a conversation while I'm busy with work. I only answer with short sentences. I don't ask any questions or try to know her better. I don't pay attention to her, she's background noise. When she says stuff, I just nod or say something like "yeah, right..." and continue what I'm currently doing. I feel that it's making her somehow uncomfortable, and I can see that she is starting to hate me because I'm not like her orbiters or her phone: always available when you are bored but can be dropped in a minute if she finds something better to do. She's starting to avoid me or gives me a bitch stare when we cross in the office. I'm enjoying it.
>>
>>24569479
Shhhh. don't tell STEM people that, its funnier to watch them be all smug about their degree than fall flat on their face as they realize they don't know how to get work.
>>
>>24569479
This is true. A lot of colleges get donations from local businesses who expect them to pump out high quality employees for them. Unless you're going to MIT or Caltech or somewhere similar, it's more important for you to be a team player than to have complete mastery over a subject.
>>
>>24569479
>No they need to teach you how to become an employee.

That not the purpose of a university, unless you're going to a shitty one.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.