[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Autistic things you do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Autism.jpg (65 KB, 550x485) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
65 KB, 550x485
Sometimes when I'm alone I'll bare my teeth and start growling like a dog and put things in my mouth and bite them.
>>
>>24568893

I make howling and whimpering noises like a dog when I'm tired or bored
>>
Sometimes the normie theme from that youtube video plays in my head and I'll start whispering "NORMIEEEEEEEE" under my breath
>>
>>24568893
I do that with my dog when he starts barking at me.

Hotline Bling-tier dancing when Im feeling the music I'm listening to
>>
>>24568893
>>24568958
This.

>hisses like a snake
>crawl across my floor as a certain animal
>stare at the sun
>sleep with 3 fans pointed directly at my face
>slip and slide across my hardwood floors in the buff with only gold-tipped socks on while yelling
>talk to myself frequently
>make dinner for two and set the table as if someone is joining me
>play with a sock puppet I named "dolphin dollars"
There's more, but I need to take a nap now.
>>
>>24568893
REMINDER: behaving like an animal is not autistics, it is retarded
>>
File: 1432095843674.gif (995 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1432095843674.gif
995 KB, 500x281
>>24569729
>play with a sock puppet I named "dolphin dollars"
>>
i talk to myself
like full blown conversations
>>
I bite my fingers and jump up and down
>>
I sometimes imitate noises I hear, like the sound when closing my laptop, or the sound of sploshing a bunch of cream cheese into a pot, or the sound of a train starting to move etc.
>>
File: 1447716255729.jpg (207 KB, 1097x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447716255729.jpg
207 KB, 1097x1080
Aspie here.

I stim a lot. One of the many ways I stim is when I get excited it I scratch my nose and play with my fingers in front of my eyes. I do it in public too. Stimming is great as shit, it's like busting a load. You stereotypical faggots will never know.
>>
>>24568893
You think that's bad? When I was younger I literally believed I was a dog. I would chase cars, sometimes on all fours and with a bottle in my mouth. I would bark. I would drink from doggy bowls.
>>
>>24570356
the fuck is stim?
>>
>>24570444
Nice trips

Here you go: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Stimming
>>
>talk to myself in english even though that isn't my native language
>the only one who stands up for defenseless cu cks who is getting bullied because i can relate
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.