[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ I am convinced that guys also want relationships and all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: IMG-20151008-WA0001.jpg (1024 KB, 2496x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151008-WA0001.jpg
1024 KB, 2496x4160
/r9k/ I am convinced that guys also want relationships and all that "show boobs" and "just want to fuck" is then trying to fit the standard?

Any guys who would like to tell the truth?
>>
Looks like someones a chad widow :^)
>>
truth is, I don't want a money sink, I value my personal space and free time and I don't want to share it with anybody
>>
It is the truth, if we don't fit the standard we get labeled gay.
>>
>>24568883
Depends on what age of guy you're referring to. High school and college guys only care about sex, just like how girls only care about sex at that age.
>>
I put effort into relationships with girls who have good minds. This doesn't always coincide with girls who have good bodies.
>>
>>24568883
Until some woman can break the stereotype that all women Are brain dead, un loyal, uninteresting, vain, sluts that have no other purpose in life other than trying to get attention from men than the only reason I will ever interact with them is to try and fuck them. Relationships are over rated and every girl turns into a bitch after she feels comfortable enough in the relationship.
>>
>>24568883
>generalizing
Only a woman could misinterpret our behavior as an attempt to "fit in." No, we really just want to see tits / ass and fuck you. Only after that would the majority of us even begin to consider being in a relationship with you. We need to know these things because we'll be damned if we get locked down with a bitch that gives an all teeth blowjob or is shit-tier in the sack.

It's pretty black and white. We don't play the same mind games women do.
>>
I honestly wanted the '50's stereotype life for years. You know, the white picket fence, man coming home from work to a wife and kids who adore him, all of that. I think if you get right down to it, a lot of men want that sort of life, but most if not all have just given up on it.

Now, after all the things I've seen not just on this board but from my life, I too view such a life as impossible, and if anyone has that life, it's probably nothing more than a facade.

People will tell you that men only want sex, and if that were completely true, then you'd see society looking like it does today throughout all of history, which is just not the case. It was women who brought out this attitude in men, not men themselves. Women who had nothing else of value other than sex, and wouldn't have it any other way.

There are a lot of men out there who would value a relationship and commitment, but good luck finding one unless you yourself are offering genuine commitment, and even that may not be enough to convince him.

Women have turned romance into nothing more than an exchange. No longer is it about finding someone to share a life with. Good luck finding a relationship today that's lasted more than 5 years. Woman have conned one another into a short-lived life of partying and casual sex that only ends up turning them bitter when they realize that it's not partying and sex that builds a long-lasting life of happiness, it's commitment and dedication to building that life.
>>
Guys don't want relationships.

Guys want warm, wet holes to fuck.

Yes, that's the truth. Now do what you must to accept that.
>>
>>24569120
i don't but i'm emotionally broken and have no value.
>>
>>24568969
>implying I'm not even in college yet and still crushed by loneliness and just want to cuddle
>>
>>24568883
I know that I prefer a solid relationship over casual hook-ups.
>>
File: but.jpg (133 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
but.jpg
133 KB, 1000x667
I don't.

I fap at least 3 or more times a week. A blowjob from a fat chick is certainly better than just another fap. So I also hit on fat chicks, making it clear that I'm not gonna get into anything serious with them.
"Just banging, k?" is pretty much how I proceed with most chicks.
A girl must be intelligent, nice AND good in bed before I go exclusive.
>>
>>24568883

Yeah I'm a quiet faggot who never bothers to go after girls because I figure there's no way they'd be interested in me, and so I never do anything about it.

Obviously, I'd really like to put my dick into a gril, but i actually want a relationship more than anything because loving monogamous sex is my fetish.

Although I suppose it doesn't help that I think most women have shit tier personalities and I wouldn't even want to build a relationship with them.
>>
Women have just shown me that they like being treated poorly and as sexual objects. In my own experience.

A lot of girls have liked me. But any, ANY beta-ness cannot be tolerated by them, whatsoever. Every girl has dropped me in a fucking moment for showing even the slightest weakness.

Therefore it's better to pump and dump. At least then you'll leave with your dignity.
>>
File: 1408176004709.png (282 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1408176004709.png
282 KB, 500x375
Think about it more like this: what does a modern relationship have to offer a man?

The vast majority of women aren't interested in raising families or being in a traditional role. Society doesn't support it either. So that eliminates having a person who will take care of your home or your kids. Which is fine, but what pros does it leave you with? Friendship, shared experiences, and sex.

Cons? Like it or not, she's going to eventually look at you as lowering her quality of life, will resent you, and she will do whatever is necessary to improve her station at work so she can "do what she really wants to do." Statistics support this. Enjoy child support payments, alimony, and a huge loss in estate and investments. Not to mention the emotional trauma of losing what you've dedicated your life to, having to relocate, possibly being ostracized by former friends and family members among a variety of other horrors.

I have seen it happen DOZENS of times. To my friends, to my family. I'm not going to risk it myself. So when I talk to women now, I make sure they understand immediately that I am not interested in sharing finances with them, that we will not live together, that I do not want children, and that they will never come before my family, my career, or other obligations (so at best #4 in my life). I have had ~Relationships~ and built depression nests. I have tried to get women to be on my level intellectually. I have let them get close to me. And it is never worth it as they are almost always materialistic, drama-thirsty, and about as intellectually/emotionally deep as a kiddie pool.

So optimally, the best they can hope for commitment-wise is an extra friendly fuck buddy who can go to events and family crap with. And no woman wants that. So we just go for the kill right away. Most of us feel similarly to some degree, it just comes out in people not interested in explaining the details such as I have as "heyy bb lemme see your boobs" or "lets just fuck."
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.