[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. I'm a 7/10 (in good lighting) and I consider myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20151120-WA0017.jpg (74 KB, 482x395) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151120-WA0017.jpg
74 KB, 482x395
Hey guys. I'm a 7/10 (in good lighting) and I consider myself as open and pretty smart. But when I'm around males I totally shut off. Well not all males, mostly those I find attractive. I am not 15, in fact I'm 19 and this was a problem all my life. I start acting awkward and start talking dumb stuff I would usually never say.

Do you have any tips? I know this is somewhat childish but it's really a problem of mine
>>
go out more, put yourself in situations outside your comfort zone
>>
>>24568696
I do that all the time, I'm very open for every situation and I talk to those guys. But It's almost like there is a switch and I go total moron
>>
>>24568764
Give up and end it all roastie
>>
>>24568680
showing your tits in this thread will help you boost your confidence and make you more comfortable around guys
>>
>>24568764
wow you're so rare and special, be my gf and I'll put you on the pedestal and oyu won't even have to do any of the work, like what you're asking for, I'm a chad too so don't worry about me being ugly or robotic or anything
>>
>>24568680
are you a virgin? have you ever touched a penis?

since you're 19 the guys you find attractive are probably chads that just want to pump and dump you.
>>
>>24568953
I'm a virgin.
And actually I like smart guys and love to talk for hours, but I fucking go to error every time I talk to a cute-ish guy, and I know it's not a big deal but tfw I'm lonely and want someone to drink wine with and talk about life and of course have sex with.
>>
>>24568999
post timestamp or no advice
>>
>>24568999
nice trips, are you Asian ?
>>
>>24569068
Not asian
>>
>>24568680
where you from op?
>>
>>24569574
I'm from Germany.
>>
>>24569684
find yourself a nice refugee
>>
>>24569684
Belgium here
>>
>>24568922
Yea do this. Also will confirm whether or not 7/10
>>
>>24569684
AACHEN
A
C
H
E
N
>>
I had the same problem until I was 17. Learning to lie helps. If you can lie with your words you can lie with your face.
>>
>>24568680
Assuming you're a chick.
It actually doesn't matter what you say. Look as cute as you can and make it clear you're available. You can be a complete autist and still get dudes when you're a girl. If he doesn't ask you out, then he's nervous and you should ask HIM out. If he turns you down then he thinks you're not that attractive. End of story.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.