[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Did you come to this show alone anon?? Dont you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1401317344917.jpg (86 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1401317344917.jpg
86 KB, 960x720
>"Did you come to this show alone anon?? Dont you have a girlfriend?"
>>
>>24568498
>Yes, I don't have a girlfriend and now shut up.
>>
What would be the opportunity for someone to even ask that? I can't really imagine any scenario without it seeming forced/far-fetched
>>
>"i review movies for my job and i don't want my gf to be bored while i figure out if this movie sucks or not. also aren't you a little too young to be seeing this movie? it's a sequel to backdoor sluts 9"
>>
>>24568498

N-no not right now h-haha
>>
>>24569048
I actually had at friend's wedding. I left the slut two days before. When my other friends asked to this >>24568498
I said this >>24568998
>>
>>24568498
I'll take questions that nobody ever asks for $500, Alex.

If people ever ask if you came out alone, they're usually pretty intrigued because they don't have the balls to do it themselves.
>>
File: Himouto-Umaru-chan-05.jpg (59 KB, 848x477) Image search: [Google]
Himouto-Umaru-chan-05.jpg
59 KB, 848x477
>>24568498
ill cum in your show slut
>>
>>24569157
>ever having had a gf
Get out normie
>>
>>24568498
I...got lost. I was looking for the gun store.
>>
I fucking love curly haired bellow average girls like the closer to the camera. Why can't I have a gf like her?
>>
>>24569165
>>24569048
I had this happen to me, you fucking basement dwellers must not realize how triggered normies get when somebody does something alone, normies go EVERYWHERE in groups
I went so see a band I like the Antlers the show was shit though, and I as I was buying a ticket I saw my some girl I knew with her friends, she fucking couldnt believe that I went to a music show alone and was totally creeped out by it
>>
>>24569175
We were both robots, so we talked together and relationship happend. She become normie and I become keked robot.
>>
>>24569203
>Why can't I have a gf like her?
Because your not chad
>>
File: 1448655870416.jpg (24 KB, 129x229) Image search: [Google]
1448655870416.jpg
24 KB, 129x229
>>24569048
>What would be the opportunity for someone to even ask that?
You would only get asked that if you were a little kid, and they were trying to be friendly/tease you. THerefore, OP is a little kid/manchild.
>>
>>24569242
>We were both robots
> we talked together
> relationship happend
No you were never a robot now get out
>>
>>24569227
I go to punk shows alone all the time. Random people talk to me normally or even ask me to hang with their group between sets. And people are scary so it's not like I've ever initiated it. Are you sure you're not just creepy in general?
>>
>>24569446
>Random people talk to me normally or even ask me to hang with their group between sets

That's because you're 100% obviously a femanon

>>24569227
Punk/metal shows are always more fun by yourself, and even if you do go with someone half the time you just lose them in the moshpit or they just want to stand in a corner so you may as well be alone.

>>24568498
>Let's all go to a thing where we all stand in silence and face the same direction, but we have to go as a group

normie logic.

The only thing that makes sense to go out as a group for is eating at a restaurant or actual group activities like bowling or roller-disco or whatever kids are into these days.
>>
>>24569227
I'm not a basement dweller and I only go out alone. I've never had anyone triggered by me enjoying my own company. If they were, that would be pretty bizarre.

>as I was buying a ticket I saw my some girl I knew with her friends, she fucking couldnt believe that I went to a music show alone and was totally creeped out by it
Uh, how old are these girls? They sound like teenagers to be honest with you, kinfolk. If they asked you and you said something autistic, they weren't creeped out by you being alone, they were creeped out by your response.
>>
>>24568498
>go to movie with normies a few times
>it's a comedy
>they all go HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and look at each other straight in the eye when something funny happens

jesus man, that comedy turned into a horror show for me, the fuck are you staring at me for the screen is in front of you
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.