[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you want for Christmas, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: santa620.jpg (228 KB, 620x416) Image search: [Google]
santa620.jpg
228 KB, 620x416
What do you want for Christmas, /r9k/?
>>
A brand new john cena actk-shi-un figure
>>
>>24568117
autism cure
>>
a really cute girl with a really cute butt
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6azwhe8xhVI&t=4m47s
>>
To get enough money to be above average without having to work at all for my entire life
>>
>>24568117
for someone to mug/murder me. it be kinda like killing myself but instead of my folks crying over what I've done they'd be pissed and would want justice. either way i leave this world and my existence would be forgotten
>>
I want a cute robot to pat me on the head, hug me and tell me that everything is going to be ok.
>>
File: don and man.jpg (89 KB, 1024x559) Image search: [Google]
don and man.jpg
89 KB, 1024x559
>>24568117
To be rid of my depression
>>
File: LifeGoals.jpg (84 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
LifeGoals.jpg
84 KB, 480x480
To be normal, or to sleep and never wake up again
>>
>>24568117
a gf that will love me and not be a feminist piece of shit
>>
To go on a long drive through the night with my family.
>>
>>24568117
The courage to kill myself.
Helium bag style.
>>
If I say "a girlfriend" I'm unoriginally beta, right?
>>
File: ashleyjones.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ashleyjones.png
1 MB, 1280x720
for her to come back
>>
pants. I'm running dangerously low as I ripped two pairs this past week alone.
>>
>>24568117
for my social anxiety to magically disappear please
>>
For everyone to fuck off and leave me alone.
>>
>>24568117
not failing the semester
that's all I want
>>
>>24568117
I would very much want a full time job. I feel worthless being a NEET.
>>
vinyls from my vinyl list
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.