[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cr1TiKaL released photos of himself on his snapchat. Damn he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Cr1t.jpg (140 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Cr1t.jpg
140 KB, 720x720
Cr1TiKaL released photos of himself on his snapchat. Damn he is a normie. Based on his voice and style of humor I thought he was a fat basement dwelling neckbeard. But he is not. IDK if I can watch his videos anymore knowing he is a chad.
>>
Why did you think he was anything but a normie? You can easily tell who is a neckbeard nerd doing a letsplay and who a normie is.
>>
>>24568016
i want to fuck the cr1t
>>
>>24568016
i have him on snapchat, i dunno seeing his face kinda ruined his videos for me. I also thought he was some middleaged neckbeard :( this is sad
>>
Holy shit is senpai attractive. And I don't understand why you thought he was a fat basement dwelling neckbeard. He's stated multiple times that he has friends. And I feel like his videos would be more consistent if he was a NEET. Continue to watch him op , his personality is still pretty fucking amazing.
>>
no need to fear bots
cr1tikal is a manlet
>>
>>24568099
If I had to pick one guy to fuck my boipucci it would be him tbqh familia
>>
>>24568016
god i want to puch his face so fucking hard rn. why do people do this shit with their tongues when they take selfies. it's so fucking annoying
>>
That is sincerely the most depressing thing I've heard all day.
>>
>>24568161
>This is the most depressing thing of All Time.

way to drop the fucking ball m8
>>
>>24568145
he's eurasian right? i thought he was a manlet. how tall is he?
>>
>People think this low test kuk is chad
I must be turbochad then desu
>>
>>24568016
>yfw cr1tikal still gets keked even though he makes a shitton of money sitting around and looks like that
>>
>>24568189
I'm sorry. I just woke up.
Also I was trying to apply it personally.
At least we still have SpeedoSausage.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.