[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it possible to suppress your autism when interaction with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: cactuspepe.jpg (188 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
cactuspepe.jpg
188 KB, 525x700
is it possible to suppress your autism when interaction with other humans, especially the female kind?
>>
>>24567869
>especially the female kind?
No. Interaction with the opposite sex only unleashes your autism.
>>
>>24567884
god damn it, it cannot be hidden somehow?
>>
>>24567930
You can only hope they're more autistic than you. Your goal in any conversation where you're trying to impress someone, suppress your autism, etc. is to take control of it and make the other person feel comfortable with it. This is generally harder with the opposite sex because they're more alien to you, and if you're a sperg, you're unlikely to have the social know-how and self-awareness to be able to dominate a conversation successfully.
>>
>>24567869

If you're a cyborg then yes
>>
>>24568171
can I become one?
>>
File: lenny.jpg (27 KB, 395x346) Image search: [Google]
lenny.jpg
27 KB, 395x346
>>24568211

It takes a fucking long time, or it did for me. And of course people will say, "You were always a normie, faggot." Fuck that. I just learned to hide my powerlevel.

In school I was your archetypal no friends shitposting robot. I had to change school in senior year, and thought, "Okay, I'll watch how these normies act up close." I'd take note of the topics they spoke about and how they spoke, honestly it's shit that I find painfully dull to even think of. But knowing that dull shit and creating a go-to script is the key.

Interact with normies in VERY small doses. Just enough to bring up whatever shit they'd talk about anyway, but not enough for them to catch on to the fact that you're a bit off and just following a social script. If it's something that you would mention here, just don't bring it up, not hard.

And if you aren't fuck ugly, it can potentially be easier to appear normal to girls than to other guys. They're fucking shallow, dude. Just follow a script of saying "Hey, how's it going/How are you?" etc, they love talking about themselves.

I'm no expert at social interaction at all, I've gone through the majority of my life being shit at it. Just find people that don't have knowledge of your autistic history and tick conversational boxes.
>>
>talking to a girl in any situation
>always scornful and mean, even if i like them
>>
>>24568419
Hmm, sounds legit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.