[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /hates parents/ here? I just found out that my mother could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1446867611159.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1446867611159.png
29 KB, 633x758
Who /hates parents/ here?
I just found out that my mother could have got welfare but she didn't apply so the family had to come by with my father's meager salary only. I never got pocket money or any presents or any shit bought by them. Always had to scrap pennies to buy the cheapest clothes if I didn't want to wear my cousins' old ones. No phone until 15 (present from aunt), no own computer, no bike, no all the other shit teens care about. All just because my mother was to proud and lazy to claim welfare and go to the job centre every two weeks.
>>
>>24567854
>no phone until 15
>having a phone at 15 years old
>hates his mommy

Little boy you could have it much worse.
>>
Pride is a virtue. You should learn from your mother, OP.
>>
>>24567892
my parents didnt let me have money, i didnt have computer so i used to draw shit and play with my hands (make little persons, storys and other stuff) then one day she was angry and as always i was in trouble again. i spend 3 onths and more in my room, just get out to eat and bath nothing else, i have always been a loner but since that summer, that summer, since then thing are much worse. i was 11 adn i lvie in a fucking eternal spring small city, FUCK and thats just one story
>>
>>24567963
She's phony. She hardly tried to get a job herself but yelled at me when I was jobless for two months.
>>
>>24567963

pride only works when you're alone

a child knows nothing of things like that
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.