[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw dead gf I finally got a girlfriend eight months ago.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: 1322234521.jpg (126 KB, 1130x946) Image search: [Google]
1322234521.jpg
126 KB, 1130x946
>tfw dead gf

I finally got a girlfriend eight months ago. Everything was just as I dreamed it would be, she was everything I wanted in a girl. I knew deep down she would be my wife one day.

And now she's dead. Hit by a fucking drunk piece of shit at an intersection on the way home from work last month.

I fucking hate drunk drivers. I fucking hate the world. She did not deserve such a meaningless death. I miss you so fucking much Karen. Nothing makes me happy anymore. I'm reminded of dreams I had of a perfect future with you and now they're gone forever. It's not like if we had split up or something, as at least with that I'd have a chance to see you down the line in life. No, you're dead and theres nothing I can do to change that. All because of some stupid fucking piece of shit asshole that decided to drive after drinking.

I am a shell of a man.
>>
Why post this on this board? Or at all really?
>>
>>24567582
>tfw drunk
>tfw might drive to the store drunk soon

Fuck you too you normalfag fuck.
>>
Sorry for your loss but this is what happens when you go against the universal balance of being a robot.

The robot giveth and take away when you forsake your place in life you failed normie piece of shit.
>>
>>24567655
die in a fucking fire
>>
> normie whore got what she deserved
the drunk driver was a real robot by eliminating the roastie.
>>
>>24567647
fuck you retarded asshole nigger cunt flake
leave op alone
>>
I'm sorry that happened man. I really am.
>>
>>24567670
I might just do that. But at least I'll take some normalfuck's gf with me.
>>
File: 1445939353450.png (540 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1445939353450.png
540 KB, 800x800
>>24567655
ahaha this OP
fuck you, normie scum
>>
>>24567655
>tfw drunk
>calling others normal fags

SUP BRO, DID YOU CATCH THE GAME LAST NIGHT. HOW COME YOU MISSED THE RAGER WE HAD LAST NIGHT BRO?
YOU ALWAYS DRINK SO MUCH, LIKE THE BRO YOU ARE
>>
>gf

Yeah...ok
>>
>>24567709
i hope you hit a cop car and get raped by tyrone in jail for the next 7 years you fucking cunt
>>
>>24567690
>>24567655
>>24567647
Can you fucking robots not be a piece of shit for once in your life? I know that's hard for you, but leave op alone.
>>
This is great for you.

You can play the sympathy card forever.

I have a NEET uncle that's used this and always has defenders.
>>
>>24567582
On the positive side, you won't have to through the personal hell guys like Brendan "JUST" Fraser received from their beloved women. You literally managed to get away with seeing her good show without paying the toll.
>>
>>24567772
the whore got eliminated. another roastie got toastie
>>
>>24567582
Tbh this is one of the saddest things I've read this month, OP.
Remember that you're allowed to be fucking pissed, and you're allowed to feel cheated, and you're allowed to stay at home all day and cry shamelessly.
The universe fucked you over and you need to go out and do something that will make you feel a huge release. I don't know what that is.
When my Mom died, I ran for about 15 miles and told literally every person that I passed to go fuck themselves. It felt AMAZING.
Maybe go climb a mountain and then scream at the top of your lungs. Screaming is fucking cathartic.
Just do what you need to, and don't let other people tell you she's "in a better place", or that "time heals all wounds", "you'll meet somebody else eventually". Fuck everybody.
>>
>>24567730
>implying normies aren't disgusted by the idea of getting drunk alone
>>
>>24567772
Triggered are we?
>>
>>24567853
How did you work through your Mom's death afterward?

I'm not OP but I feel like when my Mom kicks it I'm gonna want to kill myself.
>>
>>24567582
>She did not deserve
I mean, it's what happened, so she deserved it desu.
>>
>>24567896
Ok, ow the edge!
>>
>>24567730
>drunk alone and borderline tears
>lol Ecks Dee Normie

Wat?
>>
>>24568197
You know this is a board known for originality not regurgitated memes? Fucking normie.
>>
>>24567655
Get some yak for me senpai ily vsop.
>>
>>24567750
>SCREEEEEEEEEEECH
>SMACK

Shit, another dead hoe.
Wonder which kek was banging this obvious tranny.
>>
>>24568316
WEW LAD. Trying to compensate for our shameful neet ways by being edgy? Wew wew~
>>
>>24568363
Wew more compensation ! Worry about your neet bucks being taken when you get reported for such behavior? Better be careful or Uncle Sam will take them away! Wew wew wew~~
>>
>>24568332
R8 lad.
>>
>>24568438
see post the below
>>24568316
>>
>>24567582
keked by death
>>
>>24567582
>OP's Girlfriend be like

SHINY AND BBC

>Tries to take that black train
>Gets rekt
>>
>>24567772
this might be a better site for you;
www.reddit.com
>>
if this isnt a retarded joke, you have to revenge you girlfriend.
first kill the culprit.
>>
>>24567582
I'm sorry man. Something like that's never happened to me and I hope it never does. I think about it sometimes and I have no idea what I'd do or how I'd go on. I'm not gonna tell you it gets better, I don't know if it does, but you have my sympathy...
>>
>cvcked by an automobile
>>
File: Adam paying for college.jpg (169 KB, 611x703) Image search: [Google]
Adam paying for college.jpg
169 KB, 611x703
>>24568951
>OH YES<3 Pickup-san~
> REV IT HARDER, HARDER
> HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG!!!
>>
>>24568977
I haven't laughed this hard in awhile.
Thanks anon.
>>
Sorry for your loss, Terry.
>>
>>24567582

I hope shes somewhere better OP

dont drink and drive, cunts
>>
>>24567582
Sorry man... if this is real

You should find out who the guy is that killed her and make sure he stays in prison as long as possible, if he ever gets out make sure his life is a living hell.

Nothing can bring her back but you have the memories and maybe you will find someone that loves you just as much as she did. I hope the best for you anon, now and in the future.. again im sorry.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.