[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/li fe/meet-the-runner-who-w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: No_ddcb7f_2834344.jpg (36 KB, 460x614) Image search: [Google]
No_ddcb7f_2834344.jpg
36 KB, 460x614
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/meet-the-runner-who-was-sexually-assaulted-mid-race-but-still-wo/

Some fucked up asshole sexually assault a woman who was running a marathon.
I would like to understand what goes on in some people's heads.

Sexual assaulters of robot 9000, why do you do it? Can you please explain what you get out of sexually assaulting people? Thank you.
>>
>>24567528
>Sexually assaulted
>Mid race
What happened? Some guy run up to her, pick her up, and start running for the finish line while still fucking her?
>>
It's true... sometimes I look at women. (when they DON'T want to be looked at)

I'm less than human.
>>
>>24567551
some guy who wasn't part of the race ran up behind her, grabbed her by the breasts.

she ran off and still won the race.
>>
>>24567565
if you don't stare at them it's fine to find women you meet attrctive.

Noone is saying you're a rapist for that.
>>
>>24567568
Oh so he just groped her breasts? I'm not surprised she still won, it's not like he jumped on top of her and started fucking her or making out with her.

I bet she didn't even think twice about it, maybe it disturbed her a bit but she still kept running and went on to win the race.
>>
>>24567621
but I don't understand what the point of doing that was. How does the guy benefit from groping her?
>>
File: 1408035289342.png (92 KB, 463x469) Image search: [Google]
1408035289342.png
92 KB, 463x469
>>24567551
I see you've been successfully conditioned to believe that "sexual assault" is synonymous with "rape".

Good goy.
>>
>>24567568
Oh no, she got her tits grabbed. At least she wasn't sold into prostitution like millions of girls are right now. No sympathy for attention whores
>>
>>24567663
oh no, he was beaten up. At least he wasn't massacred at Srebrenica like thousands of men were. No sympathy for attention whores.
>>
>>24567568
Oh no, the horror. Meanwhile countries are at each other's throats and there are millions dieing worldwide from hunger.
>>24567591
*unless you're not attractive
>>24567645
Raping is the only way you can sexually assault a cunt you nitwit.
>>
>>24567678
Beaten up for what?
>>
>>24567710
you wouldn't say "worse happens to some people" if some man complained of being beaten up.

Why say it if a woman complains about being sexually assaulted?
>>
>>24567568
desu she should be disqualified for that.
>>
>>24567729
Because it's always bullshit like "eww, that creepy guy is flirting with me" or "ewww that guy who I don't want attention from is giving me attention." To females "sexual assault" is literally anything that they don't want at the moment because it wasn't Chad instigating it.
>>
>>24567729
Because I don't consider someone touching a sack of fat growing off a woman's chest sexual assault. I've had girls smack my ass and I didn't start screaming SEXUAL ASSAULT!!!
>>
>>24567788
Also cunts have to decide. They say they can breast feed in public because it's not sexual and breasts aren't sexual. If that's true, then they shouldn't care if someone touches them.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x318
>want to sexually assault girls
>too beta to do it
>>
>>24567850
Even betas can sexually assault girls. They're so weak any male can rape them. It's an inherent biological right
>>
>>24567850
Literally all you have to do with most women is just look at them and you're "raping" them. It's not very hard to do senpai.
>>
>>24567788
Kill yourself
>>24567833
Touching bellies, faces and legs can also be sexual assault and they are not considered inherently sexual.
>>24567850
kill yourself
>>24567907
kill yourself
>>24567923
how many times have you been accused of raping women?
>>
>>24568364
Those amazing debating skills you must be a woman.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.