[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghetto chinese girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 972x1399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 972x1399
How do you feel about asian girls like this?she dresses and talks like a stereotypical black girl. The link to the video of her talking is on the picture. I'm too lazy to type out the link
>>
>posts wannabe nigger

gee guys, what do you think???????I just can't make up my mind......
>>
>>24567424
Not surprised at all tbqh. Asians are known to pretty much worship black people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe4AZRkFYE
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 274x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 274x365
>>24567742
Tru thug fo lyfe
>>
>>24567742
Actually most races seem to have their own black derivative, for instance white people have wiggers and I'm not even sure how that happens. I figured they grew up in a white trash home and had lots of black friends so it leaves some kind of imprint on them to pick up that culture and lifestyle.

Same thing for hispanics they have their own version of trying to act ghetto and trash as well by sagging and acting like ghetto thugs, the same for Asians as well even though I think ghetto Asians are very rare since you don't usually find Asians who were raised in broken families or homes so I'm not sure how Asian women get interested in black culture.

They either find black men attractive or they like the lifestyle and culture of niggers, I think Asian women who act like niggers are a huge turn off, same for white women too.

I've seen lots of profiles online where white women say they won't date white men, it's kind of disturbing, then again I had a black friend who hated black women so he wouldn't date women from his own race.

I don't find a lot of black women attractive either so I usually stay away from them, also I've rarely met black women who find white guys attractive though there are some who really like white guys.
>>
>>24567898
99% of Koreas pop music is some kind of rap or rnb
http://youtu.be/8o4Zj98FeX4
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.