[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people actually find this funny or just redditors?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (44 KB, 1084x898) Image search: [Google]
image.png
44 KB, 1084x898
Do people actually find this funny or just redditors?
>>
>>24567394
Only retards, so yes.
>>
>$35910 just like that

The joke's on all of us tuh bh
>>
CAH is reddit as fuck.
>>
Gyuck gerkuck! THE NARWHAL BACONS AT MIDNIGHT GUYS AHAHAHAHA

why is reddit full of numales
>>
i don't get how this is 'reddit'
half the time it just turns into racist/rape jokes
seems pretty un-reddit to me

i guess it depends who you play it with though
>>
File: image.png (64 KB, 817x922) Image search: [Google]
image.png
64 KB, 817x922
>>24567394
forgot to post the FAQ

simply epic :)
>>
It's how unfunny people pretend that they are funny. It's awful
>>
>>24567537

Because they need an aid in order to make racist/rape jokes. This way they can laugh it off and blame it on the cards.
>>
>>24567537
>seems pretty un-reddit to me

once you move past the front page (and sometimes even on the front page) you'll find load of racist and sexist comments, not even jokes.

Anyone and their mother can make a rape joke these days.

If Cards Against Humanity had any real edge they'd make fun of trannies and the tranny-enabling culture
>>
>>24567394
It's a meme.

No, literally: It, like several other similar phenomena, have reached a point of popularity where people will continue to participate and endorse said things because of their popularity.

It's like a tourist visiting the world's most visited barn. Aesthetically or functionally the barn is just like every other. People only visit it so they can say they've visited it and have participated in the idiotic, orgiastic microcosm that is popular culture.
>>
>>24567779
fair enough

>>24567803
that's true, reddit isn't quite tumblr-tier yet
>>
>>24567422
>>24567547

this actually made me slightly angry
>>
Reddit: the Card Game

>Donald Trump's hair!
>Whole Foods
>the idea of bacon XD
>>
>>24567394
>shitting on the only game where you can act like a rapist, child molester, faggot and a racist all in one

nofunallowed.jpg
>>
>Cards Against Humanity
What the fuck even is this? I take it that it's a parody of something?
>>
File: 1395975676279.png (573 KB, 708x572) Image search: [Google]
1395975676279.png
573 KB, 708x572
>>24567905
>he doesn't do all of that while playing Yu-Gi-Oh!
>>
>>24567905

That'd be fine if the game were actually fun or funny, but as it is the game just appeals to "LOL SO RANDUMB" faggots who can't into actual comedy.
>>
>>24567843
it depends on what parts of reddit you're looking at and how they're feeling that day.

Just speaking of the main-page, one day they'll have a big ol' circlejerk about how Islam is violent DAE LE RELIGION OF PEACE and then then ext day they'll upvote a picture of a Syrian refugee that's giving food away to homeless people in Europe and how brave he is.

Some days they'll be totally offended at how police murder black kids, and other days they'll be wagging their fingers at how black people riot when police murder black kids and upvote a video of some random black dude talking about responsibility, or Bill Cosby before the whole rape thing.
>>
That's smart.

The people who pay are stupid though. I guess someone being so stupid is kinda funny.
>>
>>24567994
it's almost like it's a diverse community with many different sub-communities, not all sharing the same interests and motivations
weird
>>
>>24567994
>reddit is a hivemind
>>
>>24567394
>as of this image 7,182 people have given $5 to CAH for absolutely nothing in return

Are people retarded?
>>
I've played it a couple times. Its usually a drinking game. I usually prefer more traditional card games like poker if I'm drinking and playing cards, but this one can be fun sometimes. I'm not very good at it though, and good combos don't happen as much as I would like.
>>
>>24568037
>implying they don't just increment the counter randomly to give idiots the illusion that many other idiots have done it
>>
ITT: NEETs getting buttblasted because someone else is making more money than them by also doing nothing
>>
>>24567905
Yeah but it's not actually sexist or racist

The game is popular because everyone is so PC that they want to blow off some steam and come up with something dumb like "black people r dumb lmao" but not have anyone criticize them for being racist.

I'm casually racist all the time with friends and it's more enjoyable than playing this shit game, just don't hang around with people who will call you racist for making a fucking joke.
>>
>>24567983
Oh shut up you faggot
>>
>>24568037
dude you dont get the humor behind it
its just a prank bro
its sooooooo funny
>>
>>24568037
People give much bigger amounts to sluts daily on Patreon for absolutely nothing.
>>
>>24568061
Why wouldn't you get buttblasted? That's already nearly 1/3 of my annual salary
>>
>>24568087

At least people on Patreon provide some kind of content. Or they do right? The only people I know on Patreon are content providers.
>>
>>24567394
as soon as I get my bank account set up for work, I'm making a paypal and gonna post random shit and hope people pay me out of stupidity
>>
>>24568114
lol

https://www.patreon.com/zoe?ty=h
>>
>>24568213
>3777 a month
>she's aiming for 5k a month even though she's making literal "games" a middle school code monkey can make

why is she so fucking greedy?

I'm glad she's not making more than me or I would be actually angry
>>
>>24568213

Just because it's shit content doesn't mean it's not content. At the very least, the people paying Quinn can rely on getting something from her.
>>
>>24567537
>i don't get how this is 'reddit'
it represents the normification of board culture
>>
I had to play Cards Against Humanity with normalfags last night for Thanksgiving and it was just boring. They always put down the most "offensive" card for everything, even when it's not relevant. And they choose the most ridiculous card, not the one that is subtly clever and actually funny.

That said, I think playing it with other robots would be fun, because they would say offensive things and actually mean them.
>>
>>24568436

It's just a boring game in general. No skill or strategy involved. Just hope that you get cards that at least make sense and are kind of funny to whoever is judging them.
>>
>>24568436
It largely depends on who you play with. I played once and I was on a streak from how clever I was.
>>
>>24568286
No they can't. There's no actual promise that they will ever get any content. They're paying for a sluts life and some day they might get a shitty dos game (they won't though).
>>
>>24568025
>>24568030

Considering what makes the front page, and what comments make it to the top of those submissions, yes, it is a hivemind.
>>
>>24567394
I don't really give a shit to google it, but can someone explain to me how it's played?

Isn't it just the adult version of those books where you fill in the blank?

>This is the story of [CAPTAIN BUTT] who went to the [FART STORE] and came across a [POOPOOPEEPEE]
>>
>>24568840

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVqv_HaJbCk
>>
>>24568864
>thumbnail
>LE WACKY YOUTUBER XD LOOK AT MY GIANT FACE

no I refuse to give that any views or to watch it, but thanks anyways
>>
>>24568476
I disagree, I think there is a little bit of skill and strategy involved. You sometimes have to think hard to come up with a really funny combination, and to be good at the game you have to know the people you're playing with so you can put down cards they will find funny, like if you know someone likes racial humor or if they take things literally. It isn't that complicated, but it's not complete chance.
>>
>>24568840

Basically yes. Players are given a card with a statement with a blank in it, then you use on of the cards in your hand to try and make a funny joke out of it.

For example:
>Card is "_________. Kid tested, mother approved"
>you choices are: Batman, Incest, Pixelated Bukkake, The Chronic, etc.
>>
>>24569055
oh so it's literally just trying out shock humor, reminds me of when I first found Dead baby Jokes online.

>>24569036
so then what? Like do you get points for making people laugh and whoever gets the most laugh-points win the game?
>>
>>24567394
White people do
>>
>>24569118
>so then what? Like do you get points for making people laugh and whoever gets the most laugh-points win the game?

The judge of the round picks the best combination and whoever put up that combination wins the round. Repeat indefinitely until everyone is bored.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.