[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been on this board for almost two weeks now and these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10
I've been on this board for almost two weeks now and these are the things I've discovered:
>You guys like pepes
>You guys like Wojak
>You guys have this distorted mindset that girls can't be robots despite the fact that anyone can be an ugly social autist regardless of gender. inb4 fembot detected, i'm a male.
>You guys hate chads
>You guys like traps, but jump om trannys as soon as they come on this board
>You guys hate women. Well some of you genuinely do, others hate because they can't have them due to chads.
>Some of you piss in bottles
>A lot of you are virgins(I am as well f a m)
>A lot of you tend to blame the problems you have on other people, rather than, looking at what you yourself need to fix.
>>
I'm gonna die alone desu senpai ;_;
>>
>Also you all have this undeniable hate for normies
>>
>>24567363
Nice blog senpai.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (108 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
108 KB, 601x601
I think I'm here just because of how mad I am at myself for being such a social outcast. I could've stopped it from happening but I didn't realize it was happening.

Now it's too late.

At least I'm comfy.
>>
File: 1422983052075.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1422983052075.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>24567363
see, the thing is, it doesnt matter if the girl is ugly, an autist, socially awkward etc. she will still get guys lining up to meet her on any dating site. you want to know how many girls replied to me? zero. average guys can go a lifetime without the touch of a woman, but even ass ugly fat bitches can get the BBC with 5 minutes of effort

women will never be robots, there is no debate on that. women will never know what it is like to receive literally zero attention, the "female loneliness" means that she only has ugly or average guys talking to her, and she doesnt want them. or they'll talk about being flirted with in public and not reciprocate it. we never get anything like that.
>>
>A lot of you tend to blame the problems you have on other people, rather than, looking at what you yourself need to fix.
This is my favorite delusion. People not realizing that they can't change their life. Their life was determined by the time they got born. By their genes, by their family and environment. You can't change anything.

Only normies want you to think you can, so they can shame you and make you feel bad about being born shit.
>>
Keqold detected.

GTFO my board you failed normie.
>>
>>24567363
I am 12. What is this?
>>
File: paypay.jpg (38 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
paypay.jpg
38 KB, 499x499
>>24567363
>You guys have this distorted mindset that girls can't be robots despite the fact that anyone can be an ugly social autist regardless of gender. inb4 fembot detected, i'm a male.

>femanon here
>SKYPE? KIK? WHERE DO U LIVE?
>durrrrp I'm so lonely!
>>
File: kek.jpg (21 KB, 382x382) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
21 KB, 382x382
>>24567470
I'll show you to the door, Mr. Bait.
>>
>>24567444
can't change anything? I disagree.
yes, there are things in life that one can't change but to claim that you can't change anything at all is wrong.
>>
>>24567444
Sounds like you're projecting senpai
>>
>>24567482
>SKYPE? KIK? WHERE DO U LIVE?
>durrrrp I'm so lonely!
Both of things you just listed are what the robots do on this board as well. Fucking kek
>>
>>24567444
But that's not true.
True is that you haven't been able to do work and work on yourself delicately for at least 6 months. You didn't even try and you claim it's impossible to improve your situation.
>>
>>24567657
I don't think so? Most of the time if it's clear a poster is male, nothing happens.

I had a few times when I tried to contact a femanon who was complaining and she would want my skype or kik, so I post it and then nothing happens and I never get a message or email. Women CANNOT be robots.
>>
>>24567693
This is another great delusion. Normies always assume we never try. Pretty funny really. It's just another manifestation of just-world fallacy. To you a normie trying means eventual success, robots knows damn well that's not how it works. Some of us on /r9k/ tried for years to fit in, worked on themselves and still got ignored and attacked by normies.
>>
>>24567363
>I've been on this board for almost two weeks now
Hello reddit!
>pepes
Hello reddit!
Hello reddit!
Congrats, this is the most reddit post I have ever seen on here
>>
File: nogf-venn2.png (194 KB, 1100x950) Image search: [Google]
nogf-venn2.png
194 KB, 1100x950
>>24567363
Leave while you still can.
>>
>>24567821
But op is right about the pepes?? How long have you been on this board??
>>
>>24567419
This guy gets it

I want newfags to leave
>>
>>24567807
How long have you tried? For me it was about 20 years. And even in my 30s I'm still working on it.
>>
>thinks women can be robots
back
to
reddit
faggot
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>24567363
>I've been on this board for almost 2 weeks.

Fucking normies thinking they know jack shit about anything. Of course there are gonna be lonely losers here, that's what this board is for. There are some women here too, most are cunts, some aren't. We all hate chad because he has what we want, that's something every human being feels when others have something we want. Trannies are fucking drama queens that think they look pretty when most of the times they are ugly as fuck.

>You guys like Pepe, you guys like wojak
>wojak

FUCKING NORMIE SCUM REEE3EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24567927
I gave up after about 5 years. I'm not gonna try hard to get things that average guys don't have to try hard for. That's kuckoldry.
>>
>>24568093
This is another great delusion. Robots always assume that normies never have to try or work hard. Pretty funny really. It's just another manifestation of just-world fallacy. To you a robot trying means eventual failure, normie knows damn well that's not how it works. Some of us in normie land tried for years to fit in, worked on themselves and still got ignored and attacked by other normies.
>>
>>24567444
Of course, not everything is out of our control but you cant control how people respond to you. Most robots have grown up in disturbed homes, experience bullying from parents and students, life experiences to some degree, its not entirely the robots fault, its just the way he is. He can change, fix himself up, but he will always be socially inept, unless he really wants to be better, even then hes still behind everyone else whos had a much much longer head start in the game
>>
>>24568216
If you hard to work hard you're not a normie. You're just a robot who is trying to fit in with normies. You're a failed normie.
>>
File: 7772983n.jpg (13 KB, 252x276) Image search: [Google]
7772983n.jpg
13 KB, 252x276
>>24568216
normie problems
>Some bitch i fucked didn't swallow
>this one guy isn't muh bro
>someone is giving me shit but i can retaliate without negative consequences
Such a difficult existence
>>
>>24568242
WAHHHHHHHH I WAS BULLIED POOR ME ITS ALL THEIR FAULT NOT MINE LALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU

No, grow up faggot.
>>
>>24568382
Lots of people get bullied for things out of their control. I got bullied because I was the shortest from the boys. And this dragged on for years. Of course to a dumb normie it was something I must have done. Couldn't possibly have been just that I was small.
>>
File: fellowkids.gif (1011 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
fellowkids.gif
1011 KB, 400x226
>>24568093
>Some of us on /r9k/ tried for years to fit in

How did you try to fit in? Did you actually try to learn anything about social interaction?

Because whenever a robot says "I tried to fit in" I can only imagine them putting on some cringeworthy act, pretending to be someone they're not, and creeping everybody out.

Then the robot hears shitty advice like "b urself" but they can't even contemplate doing that because they hate themselves so much. Yet they don't realize that most of their social failures are the result of repulsive approval-seeking behaviour and flimsy acts that they try to put on to make others like them. But its really hard to fix your self-esteem problems while being a social outcast.

Its a tough situation, but it is possible to fix if you know what the real problem is instead of blindly trying to "fit in"
>>
>>24568297
By that measure nobody is a normie besides the most privileged of rich kids.
>>
>>24568429
You know I wrote a post detailing things I did and how I tried, but then I realized why even bother. Normies like you are the kings of moving goalposts. Whatever I say I used to do it will not be enough for you. You will always find a way to blame it on me. Because that's what you people try to do.

Also the real problem is being born inferior and generally getting dealt a shit hand. Which means I have to work hard for things that others don't.
>>
>>24568093
Can't speak for you or others but my secret was to never give up. My hate for those who bullied me or looked down on me fueled my will to change and become better than them.
I tried again and again and again. I failed so many times and suffered. For years it seemed like there was no progress at all. If there was any progress it came just so slow.

I remember the times when I went for walks in the park to ask people for the time just to practice having a basic conversation with some stranger. I memorized the exact sequence of words that I would ask people. One, ten, twenty times I approached some random person and asked the same question over and over again. Needless to say I felt like an idiot but after the 20th time or so I no longer felt stressed or nervous. That was when I would come up with something else to ask people.

I could give more examples but the point is: Never give up.
>>
>>24568602
That's some normie tier advice. Getting better than those who bullied and looked down on you? Don't make me laugh! While you were out in the park playng your little autist-games these people have been getting jobs, social networks, working hard on their lives. Good equivalent would be trying to catch up to someone who is a mile in front of you but also running away faster than you. It can not be done.
>>
>>24568528
I spent the first 25 years of my life as a fat depressed virgin shut-in. I've had to learn a lot about social dynamics and building my confidence up from nothing. But of course I could never understand anything about your life, because I had sex with a girl and am therefore a normie who had life handed to him on a plate.

Your black-and-white worldview is completely retarded.
>>
>>24568640
That's exactly how it is. If you were able to make it, then you never were a robot in the first place.
>>
>>24568640
You come here and you start pointing fingers, you say you know me better than i know myself, yet you make assumptions about everything i do, you say you know me but you're clearly talking to yourself and not me or the anon you replied to.
Why should i expect you to know something about me if you aren't able to see beyond yourself?
>>
>>24567363
>two weeks
Lurk moar you actual homosexual.
>>
>>24568726
Check the thread, everyone makes assumptions about others, especially on an anonymous imageboard. The best assumption being "if you aren't a miserable defeatist piece of shit then you're a fucking chad normie get off my board reeeeee".

I have personal experience dealing with and overcoming the problems that robots complain about on a daily basis, so its a pretty reasonable assumption that I can relate and might have advice that is more useful to a robot than "jus b urself"

>>24568704
Topkek. And you said normies moved the goalposts. Unless you have a professionally diagnosed mental or genetic disorder then there's nothing wrong with you that can't be fixed. And the "you were never a true robot if you could change" bullshit is the worst type of special-snowflake thinking on your part. Replace the word 'normie' with 'privilege' in your rhetoric and you could easily start a blog on Tumblr.
>>
>>24568637
Yes, my autist games didn't help me getting a job. But they laid the foundation. Because after doing it for a long enough time I learned to have normal conversations with people and this helped me to gain more confidence which in turn helped me to advance in other areas. Like I mentioned before, it took me 20 years to catch up with others. Step by step. And because of that I got a job, social networks and a pretty ok life.
>>
>>24567444
>R9k logic, kek
>>
>>24568892
Well I know people like to rip into tumblr but attractive people are privileged compared to averager or under average. This is rather obvious.
>>
>>24567363
>You guys like pepes
>You guys like Wojak
I don't care about memes

Only the worse looking or mentally ill or older women can.

>You guys hate chads
I don't. I could have become one if I made the right decisions.

I think they're mentally ill and disgusting

>You guys hate women. Well some of you genuinely do, others hate because they can't have them due to chads.
I used to / I don't anymore.

Yes not me I groom myself properly.

Yes I am.

Yes sadly that was my mindset for far far too long.
>>
>>24569214
Yet you don't have to look like a model to get a gf or be happy. Haven't you gone outside and looked around at all the random average/ugly fucks who have gfs?
>>
File: 1438004510856.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
1438004510856.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>24569268
I don't really see that. I see lots of women dating up. I see mostly tall/good looking guys with girlfriends. I have a good reason to think it's not as simple as you've said.
>>
Idk, I don't blame anybody for my problems, I was just picked on and excluded when I was a kid and missed alot of social milestones in my life so I don't know how to interact with people, my confidence has been shattered. But I don't hate anybody.
>>
>>24569342
I see most fat/short/goofy looking guys in relationships too. I really think most of the time you hear "only hot guys get laid" it's from gay dudes who are jealous
>>
>>24569526
I wonder how that could be true considering the pic I have posted that shows how vast majority of men is considered under average looking. So women feel like they're settling? Like they could do better looks-wise? Surely that's a great basis for a relationshit.
>>
File: 1448599703478.png (15 KB, 160x169) Image search: [Google]
1448599703478.png
15 KB, 160x169
>>24569342
>my math confirms that women are evil!

seriously dude, leave the graphs and the charts at home and just go. the fuck. outside.

what are you expecting to happen? a girl is just going to come knocking on your door one day and be like "Surprise, anon! All those years of whining about women on the internet paid off! After you finally cracked the code about exactly how bad women are at everything else, you've earned my pussy as your reward!" ?

people get relationships by leaving their house and interacting with other people, shitposting here has *nothing* to do with this process and *shitposting about women* specifically is just going to fill your head with stupid ideas and a bad attitude that will hold you back when it comes to actually interacting with them. if you let all of that shit go and say "hello" more often you will find out that life isn't so horrible as you're making it out to be. this whole women-hating garbage is a meme and you fell for it.
>>
>>24567363
Robots can't have girlfriends. Girls always can have boyfriends. Always. Fucking always. Even the most ugly autistic bitch can have a boyfriend. The same doesn't happen to men.
>>
>>24569562
>specifically is just going to fill your head with stupid ideas and a bad attitude
Bad attitude based on the truth?

>this whole women-hating garbage is a meme and you fell for it
Yeah I'm sure it is, just like the divorce rates. Just like hypergamy. Just like importance of height. Just like only 40% of men procreating. Yep, totally like only a meme bro.

How can an attitude be bad if it's based on facts?
>>
>>24567363
>I'm a newfag and let me post some shit because i'm a newfag

Op is a faggot,
>>
>>24569548
>my pic
Let's be honest. If that pic means anything to you then you don't need to worry about girls at all - you never go outside anyway.

Its perfectly normal to not trust people at first though. I don't think fatasses care much for how good their "basis" is when they get to have sex and intimacy every day, but yeah with half the world being out of shape and many more dudes too poor to groom themselves properly, while 99% of us end up in bed with someone, it's not a surprise that a few weirdos have girlfriends. Go to literally any thrift store or low end family diner and see
>>
>>24569608
>falling for all those myths
>based on facts
Is it a fact in your world that women are strong and independent too, and deserve everything they want?
>>
>>24569628
ding ding ding, let the thread die now
>>
>>24569674
I go outside. Believe it or not. About once a week at least. Even went to try to pick up women twice in the last month. All of this just to observe the fabled reality and real-world that lots of people here seem to mention. It pretty much confirmed my beliefs.

>>24569723
Did you seriously call divorce rates a myth? It's about 60% in my country so I have a reason to bring this up.
>>
>>24569785
>muh divorce rates
Do you also believe those YouTube prank videos are real? Outside of a few specific subcultures and just flat out poor, trashy people, divorce is a very foreign concept. Let alone the "fact" that it doesn't take marriage or any sort of commitment to enjoy relationships with people. One is proven not to increase happiness, the other is a fundamental part of life for 10k years. But keep being scared because of what tv and Internet tell you and stay inside. Those two girls you talked to in a whole month are better off.
>>
Op is right. we can change if we choose to. fuck determinism whatever the fuck it is. Where you're born, the genes you inherited, the influence of your environment and how your genes reacted to this environment all don't mean anything. You just have to try really really hard and everything will be fine.
>>
>>24567363
at least you tried to make an original thread
>>
>>24569871
Mate I'm talking about 66% of marriages failing(slavland with rampant alcoholism hence why it's that high). That's surely not a rare thing. Also
>imlying I just talked to two girls
>implying I didn't talk to different people
>implying it wasn't all in accordance with what /r9k/ says
>>
>>24569268
>Yet you don't have to look like a model to get a gf or be happy.
>implying i will ever be happy knowing that women would ditch me the moment something better comes along
>implying i can be happy knowing that people will consider me a lesser being because i didn't get my social milestones like they did.
I know you'll lie to me and tell me that i will magically found someone that will bear my presence, but we both know that i can't expect to recieve anything good from other people.

>>24569871
You can try all you want but you'll never get what you want, you will have to settle like all the lesser beings do
>>
>>24567419
^This. I work out 4 days a week, eat well, have a good job, volunteer firefighter, and still no girls want to go out.

>be at firestation
>putting chains on truck
>other station toned out
>phone chimes
>other firefighter "hey anon, which girl's texting you?"
>me "probably just the phone dispatch."
>other other firefighter "dispatcher is a guy tonite"
Fml
>>
>>24567363
>You guys like pepes
>You guys like Wojak
Not so much of a fan of Wojak
False
>You guys hate chads
Untrue
Don't really care about trannies, I just try and pretend they don't exist
Yes, I am a misogynist after all
Yep
Same t bh f am
>need to fix
I don't need to do anything, I am expected to in order to acquire a partner, earn money and have friends
Women on the other hand are handed these things, I live like one of them because I refuse to play a rigged game. Unfortunately that means I'll probably die alone, but that only further proves my point of view so it's not all bad
>>
>>24567444
>there are people on this board that unironically don't believe in determinism
>>
>>24568382
stellar advice
>>
>>24568429
ahha I used to do that kind of shit in junior high
being CREEPILY over-nice to everyone because I wanted to be accepted so much
then I got into college, became an alcoholic, and everybody loved me
>>
>>24569971
>it's real trust me waaaa
You're a failed normie clinging to your juvenile fears of girls as a benefit like landwhales cling to their vaginas as a source of "power" despite no one actually taking any of you seriously. At least you have your cancerous Internet memes.
>>
>>24569342
>le online dating ratings data.

This information comes from a dating method that relies entirely on photographs and text. People with nicer photographs get rated more highly. Not only that but the male members of an online dating site aren't a great cross-section of all males in the world. If you've ever looked at male profiles on a dating site you'll see that they're mostly all boring betas. Women are boring single mothers, but unless she's got her kid in the photo with her it shouldn't affect her rating.

All that this graph proves is that online dating is a shitty waste of time.

In real life men have a shitload of assets that can't be conveyed through photos and a text profile. Charm, wit, humor, etc. Looks certainly do help, but they are not of paramount importance for finding a mate. A casual glance around at people walking around walmart should prove that.
>>
>>24570243
Well thankfully it doesn't matter how many people take something seriously. It doesn't change the truth. Which is nice. If it was like you're saying it would mean that in the 13th century earth legitimtely was flat. Because no one took people who would say anything else seriously. Say whatever you want, but truth is on my side.

>>24570254
This disparity is huge though. I don't think it can be explained so easily. We're talking about a major part of male population being considered subhuman.
>>
>>24567363
I hate Pepe
I dislike Wojak
If women isn't ugly she'll get shitloads of people interested in her, doesn't even matter whether she's autistic or not, people will just want to shag her.
I don't have chads, I just hate that I'm not chad
Traps with dick are fine, but it's not like some kind of hidden gem.
Women are just conditioned to be shallow whores that will jump at a dick they like more once they see one
I don't piss in bottles, no need to.
Well, that would be correct about me
She doesn't like me, I like myself, she's wrong
>>
>>24570313
>13th century
>people believed earth was flat
santa Claus is a fact!

End of the day you're still a sad fuck worried about okcupid survey results wasting away your life alone. If that's the truth you like, then don't change anything.

>waaaaa
>>
>>24570401
End of the day you haven't provided any argument at all. You're just trying to shame me. But why really? If you know I'm just wrong and deluded and wasting my life you should just stop replying. We'll both be happier. Though I will still have the extra benefit of being right.
>>
>>24570313
>This disparity is huge though. I don't think it can be explained so easily. We're talking about a major part of male population being considered subhuman.

No we're talking about a major part of the userbase of websites where bottom-feeders go to try to get a free fuck.

Seriously try creating a female profile on one of those sites and see how many betas send shit messages to you.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.