[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I live in ireland so all here are girls ugly >extremely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: fels.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
fels.png
11 KB, 645x773
>I live in ireland so all here are girls ugly
>extremely attractive girl comes as part of some type of exchange programme.
>I am very handsome and want to approach her.
>See tons of very attractive Italychavs on her Facebook page.
> :(
>>
I don't see the problem

you're saying she has standard and isn't easy, and so you're sad?.
>>
>>24567079
Bang her dude
>>
>>24567079
>24567079
t. italian
>>
>>24567079
Post her pic potatobro
>>
>>24567079
do you have a lot of cuteboys?
>>
File: 1445424187362.jpg (259 KB, 393x829) Image search: [Google]
1445424187362.jpg
259 KB, 393x829
>Irish girls
>ugly

Fuck, and I still can't get laid here
>>
>>24567253
They're fine as long as you carry a nice latex hood with you.
>>
>>24567079
>I live in ireland so all here are girls ugly
I call bullshit, I thought you guys had a monoply on qt red heads with freckles and sexy accents.
>>
>>24567079
I don't know about you guys but I happened to meet an irish qt over through a friend when I went back home over the summer (foreign student). She was easy to talk to and actually down to earth, a first for women I met.
Too bad she's half a world away now and I'll never see her again.
>>
>>24567337
you know what accent is really sexy?
russian
>>
>>24567079
>ireland so all here are girls ugly

The grass is always greener...
Mainland European here. The few Irish women I've met in real life were all pretty good-looking.
>>
norn ireland here.

could be worse man, the people around here have disgusting accents. so much so that people comment on how american i sound because i actively try to not sound like them.

listen to this shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKcQhL6RWVY

how the fuck can i be attracted to someone who sounds like that?
>>
Just picturing a leprechaun saying oh' taht feel when noo gf, narmies git oouutt reeeeeeeee yawn bitter git to wark, wagecook.
>>
>>24567452
It would be really cute if she weren't fat and ugly

I'm American tho
>>
>>24567554
it's charming to you, but to hear these goddamn smicks day in day out is a nightmare.
>>
>>24567253
Fucking Irish sluts are always entitled and think they deserve Chad when most of them are like 6/10 at the best.
>>
>>24567079
>>I live in ireland so all here are girls ugly
Aren't they all redheads?
>>
>Irish
>have no opinion on Irish girls because I've never actually interacted with them
>>
>>24568395
jesus christ are you americans that retarded? ireland is about 10% redheads, we're still fairly rare.
>>
>>24568395
No, they're all chavs plastered in make up with square jaw lines. They also generally have no shame in the fact that they're whores. The exceptions to this tend to be tumblrinas or some other special snowflake variant.
Ireland's a humongous shithole in more ways than just the women.
>>
>>24567079
What?
I've been to Ireland - you can't throw a rock without hitting a lovely girl
>>
There's plenty of hot girls in Ireland. Op is just a faggot
>>

I thought English is the native language in Ireland?

Maybe if you stopped being such a faggot and go talk to the girl you might have a chance.

Thanks for the pics btw
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.