[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the ride is nearing its end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1448142515348.png (19 KB, 192x286) Image search: [Google]
1448142515348.png
19 KB, 192x286
Its over guys...
My experiences:
>on /b/
>someone calls someone a newfag
>"WTF IS UR PROBLEM M8 I DIDNT DO SHIT TO U Y U CALLIN ME A FAGGOT?"
>people using SENPAI and variations unironically
-
>on /r9k/
>FEMBOT posts in general
>FEMBOT FEELS THREAD FEMBOT HERE EDITION (FEMBOT here)
>"people like me too much its gross", "my last boyfriend was too nice"
>not getting the point of robots at all
(honestly I appreciate the fembots that don't mention theyre fembots unless it's nesecary)
>see shit online like "top 10 rare Pepes that prove you're not a normie"
>"what does chink Pepe have to do with subway?"
-
>be on /x/
>haven't been in a long time
>expecting discussion on creepy real life happenings (before it was shit like Elisa lam, dyatlov pass, mystery disappearances, etc) and OC creepypasta
>see shit like TAROT CARD READINGS, WICCAN WITCH GENRERALS, I AM ALIEN ASK ME ANYTHING, WHO HERR TALKS TO GHOSTS??
>literally a FUCKING RP board and if you tell them otherwise they get mad at you for not playing along
-
>/mu/ is pretty much a hipster contest now
>"I listen to obscure band."
>"they're good but I listen to even obscurer band"
>"hi I listen to kind of obscure band"
>"OMG THATS MAINSTREAM SHIT I BET YOU LIKE DAFT PUNK TOO"
Its over guys. Accept it. I don't want it to end, but its almost there. What do?
>>
>>24566860
Spicy movement circles dude. He has a nice place.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (22 KB, 866x446) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png
22 KB, 866x446
>>24566860
It's been over for a while. Popularity breeds mediocrity. The only thing you can do now is go to an obscure chan and hope that it never gets popular.
>>
>not getting the point of robots
>implying this isn't a good thing
>implying feelfags aren't cancer
>>
>>24567326
>implying that this place is not neatpicking on a turd.
>>
I believe that all "fembot" posts and "fembot" threads should be banned on sight.

there is no such thing as a fembot and using such a term only enables more sluts from /soc/ to come here when they feel down in the dumps
>>
>/mu/ is pretty much a hipster contest now
>"I listen to obscure band."
>"they're good but I listen to even obscurer band"
>"hi I listen to kind of obscure band"
>"OMG THATS MAINSTREAM SHIT I BET YOU LIKE DAFT PUNK TOO"

It's funny how you say that about /mu/ but most of the threads are pop threads. You would be hard pressed to find content on /mu/ that isn't pitchfork buzz bands.
>>
>>24566860
Go to /pol/
>>
>>24567365
why do you come from reddit and then complain that people here aren't like reddit?
>>
File: xtoday.png (680 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
xtoday.png
680 KB, 1366x768
>>24566860
>Go to /x/
>See pic related
Wow you weren't kidding. I didn't think it was even this bad a year ago.
>>
>>24567365
Go back to reddit and fucking stay there.
>>
>>24567365

/pol/ is shit now. it's flooded since paris attacks, and I'm guilty of it too.
>>
>>24566860
>>expecting discussion on creepy real life happenings (before it was shit like Elisa lam, dyatlov pass, mystery disappearances, etc) and OC creepypasta>see shit like TAROT CARD READINGS, WICCAN WITCH GENRERALS, I AM ALIEN ASK ME ANYTHING, WHO HERR TALKS TO GHOSTS??
/x/ has been this way for at least the past 3 years though. It's actually IMPROVED since the mods removed tulpafags.

There are one or two good threads at a time and the rest are for role-plaing and the mentally ill.
>>
>>24567458
Kek, the wizard jesus thread from /his/ either got moved there or reposted there
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.