[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does /r9k/ like turks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1448634005471.jpg (76 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1448634005471.jpg
76 KB, 500x667
does /r9k/ like turks?
>>
I like them a lot more after causing so much anal destruction in Russia
>>
Azeris? Yes

"Turks" from Turkey? Fuck no.
>>
I don't mind the chinky ones, aka the turkics, but the other ones just seem like douchebags to me. and they are always so full of themselves and their country's past.
>>
File: 913568902.jpg (20 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
913568902.jpg
20 KB, 209x241
>>24566595
Fuck now. By sheer luck they destroyed the last remnants of the Roman empire and literally settled in their hearthland of Anatolia. Fuck turks, most of them are backwards ISIS supporters, I'd rather have Anatolia ethnically cleansed of them.
>>
>>24566595
>99.8% Muslim

>Chanted Allahu ackbar and booed during moment of silence for Paris victims

>EU member

>Hate Kurds and refuse to help them fight ISIS

it's a meme country
>>
>>24566666
Sugfhhg
>>
>>24566595
im a turk.
mm you are kinda right. some people here (%0.1) are OK tier, but rest is made out of sandniggers.

>tfw people are mad at you because your ancestors caused anal destruction
>>
>>24566704
You are alright, it's not your fault most of your countrymen are sheep

Keep up the good fight anon
>>
>>24566595
My only experience of Turks is CS:GO and they're just as bad as the Russians half the time, toxic/10
>>
>>24566728
yeah btw turks on 4chan are the OK tier, since most of the people i know haven't even heard about it once, or just think that its some sort of really spooky website where all chess pizza and baddie stuff goes on. (typed chess on purpose btw)
>>
>>24566677
It's not part of the EU, although they did apply to join in the 80s.
>>
File: Turks[1].jpg (131 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
Turks[1].jpg
131 KB, 960x768
I like The Turks.
>>
>>24566595
>liking cockroaches

God, I really hope Putin blow up that shithole. Turks are the mexicans of Europe.
>>
>>24566595
No. Kill them all and give back rightful clay.
>>
>>24566951
>be me
>mother and father came from germany to work here
>i identify as a turk
>some anonymous person online calls me a cockroach.

i really hope putin nukes here too. life is just sad.
>>
No. I live in Germany and there are so many of them. They are all so damn anoying and you cant even ignore them because they are everywhere. Also they are all stupid, cant really speak German, and their kids are the same. If you went where i live you would probably belive that you are in turkey. So many Turkish shops and so many turks shouting around or into their phones, but not even in German. I fucking hate Multiculturalism and i want them all to fuck of where they came from.
>>
>>24566595
sandniggers in disguise acting as big player in the middle east. hope they will get rekt by kurds at some point.
>>
File: 1447498859604.png (243 KB, 745x747) Image search: [Google]
1447498859604.png
243 KB, 745x747
i fking hate them i hope russia will nuke the fuck of out them literally worse than jews
>>
>>24566619
Azeris love turks though
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.