[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Retail Tales Thread >Working at Toys R Us >Asian kid and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: Retail-Employee-for-Blog[1].jpg (120 KB, 509x339) Image search: [Google]
Retail-Employee-for-Blog[1].jpg
120 KB, 509x339
Retail Tales Thread

>Working at Toys R Us
>Asian kid and his parents approach me
>Kid asks if we have pokemon toys
>Take them to the aisle
>He starts telling me about them so I go "Y'know when I was your age it was much simpler, we only had to deal with 150, you guys gotta get over 700 now."
>Kid smiles, Mom laughs
>Dad looks pissed

What did I do?
>>
>>24566182
His Dad suddenly realized that he was looking at his kid's future.
>>
Either
>having shitty day
Or
>has to pay for his son's obsession that will only last until the end of middle school
>>
>>24566182
He's asian he's perpetually insecure and felt threatened his wife and son enjoyed your company more then his

also
>black retail worker on your .jpg

I have a second theoryas well
>>
>>24566234

What? How? I'm 22, pokemon's been around since I was the kid's age.

If I was some 40 year old saying that sure, but that makes little sense here. I also haven't played pokemon since Emerald, stopped being fun.
>>
File: 1436236740642.jpg (29 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1436236740642.jpg
29 KB, 665x662
>shift ends
>get ready to clock out
>manager arrives
>"is the other guy here yet?"
>"no i didnt see him"
>"oh well then keep working until he arrives"
>"oh but i have to go"
>"why? cant you wait just a little longer?"
FUCK NO WHY DONT YOU TELL THE OTHER GUY TO ARRIVE JUST A LITTLE EARLIER
>>
>>24566277

What's that theory?

I am black actually, skintone similar to that guys, but that isn't why I used that pic. People always use that one for retail threads.
>>
>>24566234
/thread

unmuted
>>
>>24566321

>/thread'ing in 2015

Back to know your meme faggot
>>
>>24566272
>only last until the end of middle school
If he's lucky.
>>
>>24566318
basically Asian dad was racist and hates niggers so when you spoke he was deeply disgusted even though you were being totally appropriate.
>>
>>24566347
>if he doesn't have the autism
>>
>>24566373

What a shame.

>>24566299

In another light this also means they appreciate you, they wouldn't want a shitty worker staying around any longer than he needs to.
>>
Come on guys. Between thanksgiving and black friday I know you have some stories.
>>
>>24566534
I work in warehouse, I did warehouse shit all day for 12 hours, I got home and I was extremely hungry so I ate a pb&j. Not retail butt fuck it.

I know I said I wouldn't post here anymore, but who am I kidding, I enjoy shitposting and confirmation bias that my life is hopeless.
>>
File: 14459642.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
14459642.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>tfw walmart
>yesterday the store was a mad house
>today will also be a mad house
>hardly go any sleep last night
>get to work 11-8 again today
>quitting soon
I can't wait to be neet again, bots. This shit job only pushes me closer to offing myself.
>>
>>24566829

I'm a 4-12 today, I hope the store has calmed down by the time I arrive
>>
>>24566829
Being a neet and then going into wagekeking is pure hell, you just have to go a little insane to deal with all the things going on inside and out, it's like being prison inmate trying to re enter society and nobody understands and you just want to kill yourself to make everything go away.
>>
>>24566857
This is my second Thanksgiving/Black Friday. Usually Black Friday isn't as bad as 6pm on Thursday, not much worse than the first of the month, surprisingly.
Though everything's a mess, a bunch of people call in, and the managers don't know what the fuck they're doing.
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>24566341
Is this really what it's come to now? The fucker said /thread, that was it.

But because of that, even though you see /thread every single day on this site, he has to be from some other shit site and has only been on here for a few hours?

Are you that fucking desperate to nudge your elbow into other 4chan users sides to say 'heh, I put that guy in his place didn't I? You guys all know I've been on here for a whole year right?'

Fucking hell.
>>
>>24566182

The father did not want the kid to get toys at all, he'd prefer if he'd stay proper and study all the time.

The fact that you and the mother encouraged the kid pissed him off.
>>
>Customer asks for something we don't have
>"Sorry we don'e have that anymore"
>"I saw it last week though"
>last week though
>last week
>LAST WEEK
>>
>>24567068
What's wrong, anon? You can't just step into your fucking time machine and get it for them? What kind of employee are you?
>>
Liquor anon here. 3-11 today in Canuckistania, and we just put up a new sale on entire boxes of wine. It is going to be ridiculous...
>>
>>24566182
You related more to his wife and kid than he could.
>>
File: disdain.jpg (38 KB, 400x402) Image search: [Google]
disdain.jpg
38 KB, 400x402
>>24567102
>not having an infinite cloning machine for every product in the store
>>
>Are you new here?
>>
If you work retail you are a complete fucking loser. I don't even consider you people. Nobody fucking cares you worthless retards.

Kill yourselves
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 85x104) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 85x104
>>24566974
Pipe down Pham.
>>
>>24569237
Autistic programmer detected.
>>
>>24569362
Programmers are the lowest of the low, even below janitor; doesn't matter how much they make.
>>
File: Suicide_pepe.jpg (22 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
Suicide_pepe.jpg
22 KB, 358x398
>be me
>be 17
>trainee at some small retail store that sells homedecoration and other crap
>everyone here always buys 1 to 3 small things and pay with a fucking 50 euro bill
>out of change real fast
>run out of pennies in the afternoon
>most prices end with .99
>cant give people their penny back
>people are actually upset by this
>"sorry ma'am im out of pennies, maybe you can give me two 2 cents and ill give you 5 cents back if you want it"
>they dont understand
>they get more pissed off
>had some people say they'd really like their penny
>this happened all the fucking time
>>
>>24569388
Autistic something detected
>>
>>24566182
You invaded his family, making them laugh is competition for him.
>>
File: 1359768332427.jpg (215 KB, 1108x886) Image search: [Google]
1359768332427.jpg
215 KB, 1108x886
>worked from midnight til 8am this morning.
>saw lunatic black friday shoppers fight over shit
>got asked a dozen or so times where the electronics were even though thats were 75% of the shoppers were going
>saw an lady elbow some dude in the ribs to get him to let go of a TV.
>several other skirmishes broke out
>boss wonders why I never stepped in.
>tell him the shit we sell is insured if it breaks, I'm not
>looked at me funny and nodded in agreement

Fucking wallmart man.
>>
>30 years old
>work a variety of jobs in my life
>work for an insurance company as a middle man, basically converting file types from one to another, setting up emails, and doing minor data entry
>comfy as fuck, no stress, 9 - 5 with weekends off, good pay, lunch, easy
>company closes down
>no one will hire me
>almost out of money
>forced to work FAST FOODZ

>immediately stick me on drive-thru window
>have to take some confused retard's order over the headset while assembling someone else's order on the monitor at the same time in some perverse multitask jugglefuckery
>get screamed at constantly from everyone
>"it's too busy for you to take lunch, you can complain if you want but no one will check and we'll just hire someone else"
>pays absolutely shit
>smells absolutely like shit

HOLY FUCK, why the hell are entry level jobs 100x times harder and more awful than "big boy" jobs? Seriously, all the jobs that paid good and were brainless are revered and shit-eating entry level "haha faggot" jobs are actually hard.

I respect anyone that can actually do a drive-thru window. THE JOB HIERARCHY IS ALL WRONG.

When I worked for the insurance company, the upper management did literally NOTHING. I had to shadow one for a day and all he literally did was tell other people to do their jobs.

W H Y
H
Y
>>
>>24569436
>euro
>jews wanting pennies
Should of gassed them all back in WW2
>>
>>24569482
>>have to take some confused retard's order over the headset
And you still messed up my order, my mommy had to bring it back for exchange. I told you no mayonnaise!
>>
File: 1447192250800.jpg (70 KB, 649x488) Image search: [Google]
1447192250800.jpg
70 KB, 649x488
>>24566829

I dunno, I love Black Friday at lelmart. It gives you true insight into the depravities normies will go to to save a menial amount of money.

>queue line supervisor yesterday at a high volume store
>normies flood in three hours early like vultures
>5:30, shits getting too intense
>sea of normies congregating around the electronics
>dunno if we can hold off, pretty soon they're going to riot
>get told to let them have it 10 minutes early over walkie
>oh shit, it begins
>suddenly bodies everywhere, people being shoved and pushed
>three fist fights break out over 20 dollars off vidya
>little kid crawls into my line and hugs the shelf, looking terrified
>normies break the barrier
>its ogre...
>people screaming, walkie blowing up with people requesting police/extra associates
>someone actually screams over the walkie and then it goes dead silent
>an hour later it dies down and the store is trashed

I can see why people with social anxiety would hate Black Friday, but to me it's entertaining as fuck. I would love for it to happen every day, it would beat the tedious shit I do every other day of the year...
>>
>>24569615
If I could watch it from a safe distance knowing that they wouldn't come close to me I could probably watch it for hours.
>>
I'd rather work retail than fast food. By a lot.
>>
Guys I'm really fucking scared that I won't be able to find a job after university, and I'll have to work in retail or some shit.
>>
>>24566234
fucking savage

OC
>>
>>24571069
whats your major? do you network?
>>
>>24571069
acceptance is first step to suicide.
>>
>>24571114
Major is Economics. Planning on going to a master's if accepted.

Unfortunately I haven't be networking. I don't even know where to start.
>>
>>24569615
Ah I see, you live near niggers
>>
>taking grandma to sage way
>she goes down every aisle looking at produce, frozen foods
>get to cottage cheese she is looking for 1% cottage cheese and they have a row of 2% cottage cheese
>asks what the difference between 1% and 2%
>muffle that one is 1% cottage cheese and the other is 2%
>find 1% like she wants, it's organic says I don't need that shit
>buys 2% instead
>guy behind us waiting to get to cottage cheese the whole time

I got more but try not to cringe at recreating them
>>
>>24571175

Nope, white trash.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.