[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have thinnest walls in the world >parents make my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>have thinnest walls in the world
>parents make my life a literal hell every waking moment
>the only way I can sleep is if I just wake up every half hour to them being inconsiderate
>they either sit in their room right next to mine or go to the kitchen and slam cubbards for an hour which is right under me
>I've never felt well rested before
>every day I have too stand in the hallway and yell at them to fuck off
>parents are add ridden and run up and down the stairs every minute
>hear my mom walk down the stairs
>no noise
>then come back up
>thank godgod
>ten seconds later she goes back downstairs
>slam...slam.....crash....slam
>almost fall back asleep
>BOOOOOOM
>eyes shoot wide open
>well no sleep AGAIN
>go to the bathroom
>the whole thing stinks to like diarreah
>as soon as I wake up they end up leaving

I fucking hate them so fucking much. I fucjing hate them. I fucking hate them. I fucjing hate them. I can't even have a dream without it getting ruined by some ass hole stomping and burping. This should literally be illegal I'm going to fucking snap if they don't fuck off and stop being inconsiderate. The only time I have a gf and love is in mmy dreams and I get rudely awakened every day by my dad burping right next to me like a slob.
>>
Invest in earplugs.
Also you have to be 18 to post here so assuming you are, move out.
>>
l know that feel when you dream something nice and you wake up realizing that it was just a dream...
l'm sorry for you, may your life get better soon
>>
>>24566152
How do I move out when I have no car and I'm so sleep deprived I feel like I'm in a Vietnamese torture camp
>>
Wow, what a hard life you have, brave little faggot.
>>
>>24566218
Its so bad dude I always dream I'm in love and wake up with a massive boner humpin my bed and I just wake up to some crashing noise because my parents can't fuck off. I'm going to start doing exactly what they do at 3 am and see how they like it
>>
File: 1448571518752.png (300 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
1448571518752.png
300 KB, 600x590
>>24566117
Seems like pasta, but if not, kill them.
They deserve to die, no matter how hard you think about it.
They gave you shit aesthetics, they didn't teach you to be socially competent, and now, they can't even let you wallow in your NEETshit. Just fucking kill them.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.