[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it different when a women fucks lots of man or when a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13
File: 1432224891098.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1432224891098.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
Why is it different when a women fucks lots of man or when a man fucks lots of women?
>>
File: 1402114962610.jpg (54 KB, 474x528) Image search: [Google]
1402114962610.jpg
54 KB, 474x528
LE MASTER KEY LE SHITTY LOCK
>>
who said it's different..?
>>
>>24566025
Because pussy can get loose.
>>
>>24566040
/thread
Guys have it way harder.
>>
it isnt
virgins are just mad they arent getting laid so to feel better about their situation they blame women by calling them sluts
>>
>>24566058
i love this meme bro!
>>
File: 1435947027420.jpg (68 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
1435947027420.jpg
68 KB, 800x550
>>24566040
That's some good proofs you have there to deny that biological fact.
>>
>>24566044
>>24566073

bait

10/10 made me reply
>>
ironically, women are mostly uncircumcised so it's even harder for them to resist having alot of sex unlike for circumcised men.
>>
>>24566101
how did this post even slide nothing you wrote is original
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 720x709) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 720x709
>>24566092
>i love this meme bro!

FTB
>>
File: photo.png (586 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
586 KB, 900x900
>>24566025
Pussy costs money

Dick is free
>>
>>24566146
not if you're gay or a fat woman
>>
File: smug kirino.png (241 KB, 492x441) Image search: [Google]
smug kirino.png
241 KB, 492x441
>>24566112
this
feels good to have more rights
>>
>>24566158
Maybe if you're gay, but it's still the same with fat women.

Go cherrypick all you like in your "tfw no bf" threads.
>>
>>24566138
Hi there! I'm not familiar with that terminology. Mind clarifying FTB for me? Thanks buddy. :)
>>
File: z0hughg.jpg (210 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
z0hughg.jpg
210 KB, 600x400
>>24566025
Getting sex as a man requires skill and to have your life somewhat together.

Getting sex as a woman requires a vagina and saying 'okay'. As a woman you can be a homeless parapalegic midget and still still manage to be a slut.

A man who lets himself get kucked into a relationship because he had sex with a girl = a beta

A woman who lets herself get fucked too much without getting a relationship out of it = a slut.
>>
>>24566215
hey why are you so angry about not sticking your penis in a boring wet oriface? there are other things in life pretty cool you could look into
>>
>>24566270
I think men can be sluts too
no one is fucking pure anymore
>>
>>24566340
>no one is fucking pure anymore
Implying there's a time in human history when people were pure.
>>
File: 904164001_3b13d981e5.jpg (137 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
904164001_3b13d981e5.jpg
137 KB, 400x500
>>24566284
>oriface
thanks for making my autz flare up nigger
>>
Men always had to spread their seed to continue their genes. Men are seen as more alpha if they fuck more wimmin for that reason - it's an achievement, it always has been. Why do you think it only takes like five minutes for a man to blow his load? And nine months for a woman to give birth? Of course having sex with multiple men will make a woman look like a slut, it shows poor taste, an inability to choose a partner and sustain a future family.
>b-but that's patriarchy!
No shit? Men have always had to take the lead because they've always been built dominantly to provide for a family. Don't listen to all the cuccs that want to change that, it's the most efficient way for humanity to sustain itself and the proof is in our own fucking species
>>
>>24566520
Is it less alpha to use a condom? to have sex with a woman on the pill? to pull out?
>>
>>24566025
Because men are intimidated by sexually active women. It's very likely that if you fuck a slut that you're one of the worst lays she's had.
>>
Promiscuity is a bad thing for both sexes. Spreading diseases and having unwanted or unsupported children is evil for both sexes involved.

>>24566520
Of course having sex with multiple men will make a woman look like a slut, it shows poor taste, an inability to choose a partner and sustain a future family.
A man who has sex with multiple women also has an inability to choose a partner and create a proper family. A good family almost always requires both a man and a woman to be present.
>>
>>24566603
Uhm... no?
>>
Because men are the hunters and women are the prey.
>>
>>24566603
spot on tb h
>>
File: 1448139062428.jpg (995 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
1448139062428.jpg
995 KB, 2250x2250
>>24566025
do we really need a thread asking this EVERY FUCKING DAY?

fucking newfag normie faggots JUST LEAVE ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Women are the selectors and men are in constant competition to be selected.

That means that, in general, women are supposed to seek quality > quantity and men are supposed to seek quantity > quality.
>>
>>24566543
yes to all of those
>>
>>24566820
that doesnt seem very financially sound
>>
File: sluts.jpg (135 KB, 900x709) Image search: [Google]
sluts.jpg
135 KB, 900x709
Anyone with half a brain knows why
>>
>>24566883
that doesnt explain my small cock fetish
why would I have a preference for weaker, less genetically superior men
>>
>>24566808
I'd argue that quantity and quality are both equally as important for men. I wouldn't fuck a fattie or an ugly chick and neither would most men.
>>
>>24566943
Same reason why some people have incest as fetish. You can have a fetish for no particular reason. Usually fetishes are called just that because they deviate from the norm.
>>
No difference, you're a slut if you sleep around regardless if gender
>>
>>24566989
Fucking ugly chicks lowers your social status and produces retarded offspring who wont reproduce.

The general rule still stands though. Men have selection power too, but not nearly as much as women.
>>
>>24567045
but it wouldnt make sense instinctively based on that image
>>
Monogamy is an inherently patriarchal concept designed to build a stable society.

Only feminine degenerates sleep around.
>>
Because men and women are biologically different.

Everything else about the subject is bullshit built around that.
>>
>>24567162
That doesnt answer the question
thats basically saying men are not sluts because penis
>>
>>24567107
explain please?
>>
>>24566025

Why are men judged harshly for being virgins while women aren't?

Why are men judged more harshly in practically every area of their lives than women are?

Why is having large numbers of sexual partners, one of the few things women are occasionally judged negatively for, such a constant magnet for white-knighting feminists looking to undo this injustice while ignoring all the shit heaped upon men?

These are all much better and more interesting questions than the one in OP.
>>
>>24567189
>That doesnt answer the question
Yes it does. Are you stupid?
>>
>>24566808
So why does it still anger you to still call women sluts if they have, say, just a handful of chads they fuck all year round?

That implies good quality-seeking abilities. Yet you still mad tho.
>>
>>24567195
Fucking this, family
>>
>>24567195
>Why are men judged harshly for being virgins while women aren't?
Older female virgins are judged for being virgins.
you would have the same assumptions to why an older virgin female cant get laid to a male virgin. Is she socially awkward? fat? prude? autistic?
we just live in a stupid sex crazed society that believes sex is a rite of passage while also being a society that condemns people who have lots of sex
>>
>>24567195
>Why are men judged harshly for being virgins while women aren't?

Because you are a loser if you can't have sex, bottom of the ranks, the beta wolf that gets bullied by the alpha wolves.

Humans are animals
>>
because hollywood
>>
>>24567306
>the beta wolf that gets bullied by the alpha wolves.
this doesn't happen
>>
>>24567330
Yes it does, there was a video posted here recently where a pack of wolves were attacking a beta wolf.

It literally says in the wiki

The prevailing view on gray wolf packs was that they consisted of individuals vying with each other for dominance, with dominant gray wolves being referred to as the "alpha" male and female, and the subordinates as "beta" and "omega" wolves.
>>
>>24567194
Essentially, the nuclear family unit has proven to be the most successful in securing the stability of the nation and producing healthy (physically and mentally) offspring. Humans are inherently territorial (especially men) creatures, and therefore jealous as well. Monogamy is the best way to curb those instincts from destabilizing society.

Google around a bit. You'll see that an increase in polygamy and feminism has correlated to a decline of masculinity in cultures. How both men and women have increasingly high chances of divorce as their number of lifetime sexual partners rises.

Even if the powerful men of some nations in past and present have taken multiple wives, monogamy is the bedrock of a successful and stable society. Our society, which is seeing a decline in masculinity, is also seeing a focus on one-night stands, divorce rates, and polygamy. Single parents (almost all mothers) are threatening to outnumber regular families soon, and we've all seen studies on how children of single parents, usually lacking father figures or male role models period, are developmentally stunted. It's no coincidence.
>>
>>24567343
>polygamy
Do you mean polyamoury?
>>
>>24567366
Polyamory is usually what people desire (and it's the most 'equal' form of multiple relationships), but polygamy is almost always the outcome of such movements, given the submissive nature of women.
>>
>>24567343
I much prefer the practice of certain eastern asian cultures (I honestly forget which one) where the entirety of the mothers family take the child in to raise and take care of. The father is allowed to stay and take part of the childs life but the entire family is responsible for this child. There is no lack of parental supervision, no fear of divorce (because marriage isnt a thing), and sex isnt demonized on either side.
>>
File: 1442151599076.jpg (660 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
1442151599076.jpg
660 KB, 3192x2124
Because it's easy as fuck for women to get laid, women literally only have to say "yes", men have to go through a whole load of bullshit, even good looking ones.
>>
Because when a woman commits to a man that gets laid a lot she is committing to a high quality man and will have higher reproductive success.

When a man commits to a slut he is committing to a low quality woman and will have lower reproductive success.

>>24566040
Lol at how reddit keqs/roasties respond to truth.
>>
File: 1447514781159.png (5 KB, 205x166) Image search: [Google]
1447514781159.png
5 KB, 205x166
>>24567439
How the fuck are their families to care for children if the men never stick around?
>>
>>24566025
It's not though

Dont you see us ripping on chads for being pathetic enough to fall for succubus sluts all the time

2/10, go back to fucking yourself with your period blood, tumblr dyke bitch
>>
>>24567439
I mean if you have large extended families living together you should have old people and women there to raise the children. Now all that's there is a shitty teenager down the road who leaves your kid in front of the television to go smoke weed while you and your wife slave away 40+ hours a week each to provide a meager existence for the children.
>>
Nothing, they are both equally disgusting.
>>
Its simple: supply and demand of the pussy

More supply of men, less demand for men

Women have a higher demand, they choose their partners

Also if you add in the abnormal standards women and men have the numbers gets jumbled around. Reminder its all a game that can be played if you can play it better than everyone else
>>
File: FGM.png (587 KB, 876x710) Image search: [Google]
FGM.png
587 KB, 876x710
>>24566112

Circumcision is pretty much the worst meme of all time.
>>
It's not any different, and I'm not even memeing you.

Both men and women who have multiple sexual partners in a short span are

>more prone to STD (obviously)
>less respectful of love, which should be a high-level human experience
>much less trustworthy in general-- you can rest assured that people on the persona parade of going out & getting laid all of the time are going to be full of shit as a general theme in their lives
>SHALLOW. people who are only motivated by having sex tend to be shallow as fuck. They walk, talk, act, and even dress a certain way so that they can achieve that one goal of sex.

Sluts are horrible, just my experience in life. I've met many many many people and the slut thread is one of the worst. Sluts, both male and female, are some of the most dejected souls I've met, and I've met/gotten to know closely everybody from helpless drug addicts to heartless business sharks.
>>
>>24567535
The women tend to have many children with one or several men. The sons and daughters all live with their aunts, uncles, mothers, and grandmothers. Men are involved, just not their fathers; though they do have the option to still be a part of their sons lives. The men can impregnate other women but they still live with their own family as does the impregnated woman.
>>
>>24566025

If you have a key that opens every lock, you have the master key

If you have a lock that is opened by any key, you just have a shitty lock
>>
>>24567623
Great post m8, I agree
>>
>>24567623
>SHALLOW. people who are only motivated by having sex tend to be shallow as fuck. They walk, talk, act, and even dress a certain way so that they can achieve that one goal of sex.
100% accurate. one of my former best friends became a male slut. absolutely insufferable. he's been in a relationship almost nonstop since he was 13, longest break being about 2 months, and you can tell that his life revolves around it now. constantly on dating apps, constantly rotating between 2-3 bitches and claiming he's 'in love' with one every week. doesn't want to do anything that doesn't involve trying to hook up with a girl or smoking cigarettes. he flat out admits that he's not happy, that he has bad addictions, but he won't change because he will always be thirsty.

people obsessed with sex and dating are awful.
>>
>>24566025
Because women are doing it for status.
Men are doing it for the sake of sex.

Of course, there are exceptions.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.