[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /obsessive compulsive torrenting/ here? i've got too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: qbt.png (120 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
qbt.png
120 KB, 400x400
who /obsessive compulsive torrenting/ here?

i've got too many shows/movies i can keep up with, and yet, i keep coming back for more
>>
>>24565945
I was, though it came to an end when I ran out of space. Got about 4 TB of stuff collected but too poor to expand my collection of drives.
>>
>>24565945
>find out about trade agreement bullshit
>go out and buy 2 external HDs
>Trying to save 6TB of anime, manga, doujins, hentai, and southpark
>>
>>24565945
I'm trying to find an undertale torrent because /poorfag/
>>
>>24565992
gl mane
>>
>>24565945
An advice, that you may already know at to this point. If not, it may save your life.

Always save the same data twice, in two different HDs. Sometimes, accidents happen, be it hardware-wise (remember that your desk is at least 2ft over the floor, and it may have cables that your stupid cat may pull) or software-wise (computers, especially Windows shit, can fail with the worst timing possible).

If you don't back up your TBs of info, you are a retard. Also, download all the shit you can, since we are approaching 1984 at a steady peace.
>>
>>24566015
http://igg-games.com/undertale-free-download.html

This is the one I used. Game is utter shit though
>>
>>24566015
How fucking stupid do you have to be to not find a meme game torrent?

I found it instantly.
>>
>>24566015
meme game (but fun)
https://kat.cr/undertale-t11285392.html
>>
Would anybody be interested in a website that told you how to organize all the stuff you downloaded?
>>
>>24566561
sure, could do with a bit of organising
>>
>>24566654
I mean the most logical conclusive way to organize everything ever. Similar to the way the Akashic Records are organized.
>>
>300+ seeds
>downloads at 40 kb/s

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.