[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how did you start your day, /r9k/? Well just today I masturbated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 07.jpg (151 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
151 KB, 682x1024
So how did you start your day, /r9k/?

Well just today I masturbated to pictures of hairy girls. I imagined the one I liked the most was mentally unstable and was hearing voices. I invited her over and after some time she told me about how she hears voices but hasn't told anyone else. I told her to listen to the voices and do exactly what they say, give in to the voices. I would say whatever it took to manipulate her into being my personal fucktoy, making her crave my attention. Leading her to pick bad choices like leaving her family and not talking to them just to get more of my attention. I would lead her to get rid of all her normal clothes and instead take on a wardrobe that consisted of only clothes I approved of, wearing what i wanted her to wear when I wanted her to wear it. To get rid of her personal choices and to only do what I wanted her to do when I wanted her to do them.

Eventually I blew my load onto yesterdays shirt and wiped the sweat from my ass-cheeks and made a can of spaghettios to start the morning off.
>>
Woke up, drank some coffee, now listening to soundcloud and browsing /r9kancer/
>>
File: 1368670182620.jpg (29 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1368670182620.jpg
29 KB, 467x700
>>24565858
Been drinking since Tuesday. So started by day with a beer and an arduous fap. Masturbated three times today to the thought of being a dumb bimbo who is also a bikini model and has a boyfriend with a huge cock and she can't sleep if her bf doesn't slap her around and fuck her into submission. Each round takes 30-45 minutes becase I'm on antidepressants that do nothing to quell the urges but make it really hard to cum.

Fuck everything.
>>
>>24566066
Damn shes hot, name?
I too started the day with alcohol.
>>
>>24565858
Source on girl?

I woke up about 2pm, had a quick shower and breakfast before heading to my doctor appointment. Came home, had my dinner, and now its 6:20. Thinking about what Im gonna fap to later
>>
woke up humping the bed.
fapped a while
felt surprisingly well rested
brought in wood for a fire
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.