[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If everyone in the world smoked weed, we would have universal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 34623432434.jpg (39 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
34623432434.jpg
39 KB, 420x420
If everyone in the world smoked weed, we would have universal peace.

This means if muslims, whites, blacks, latinos, etc. all got high on marijuana, no one would fight or argue, and there surely wouldn't be any violent outbursts. I have yet to hear any pothead dispute this theory.
>>
You shouldn't have to smoke weed for that. but things are never as people think they should be.
>>
>>24565692
>I have yet to hear any pothead disprove this theory
Well, here you go then. Potbot here. I am of the opinion that everyone should try it once. Because it really isn't for everybody; in some people it exacerbates their worst tendencies, makes them crazy paranoid, makes them feel generally uncomfortable, is bad for their health; the list goes on.

It's not some mystical panacea. It's just a fucking plant that has some medicinal properties.
>>
First off
DUDE WEED LMAO

Second orchestrateing and planning this would be a logistical nightmare and it would require too much farm land and water that could be put to better use. Not to mention the manpower and need for electricity

Tldr op is retarded sage and hide
>>
>>24565839
>some medicinal properties.

More like it makes you high.
>>
>>24565692
Definitely! Peace is implied in apathy after all.
>>
>>24565692
look at demographics of weed-smoking population
look at demographics of people who commit crimes, violent or otherwise

great idea anon
>>
The miserable fucks who did the Paris attacks where huge potheads themselves, they did lots of drugs before the event to dull themselves like the cowards they are

Just let that sink in, sometimes drugs don't have the same effect on everyone, specially if this people are naturally bad, go figure
>>
this makes me wann a go blaze brb
>>
Lol, most black's smoke weed and all they do is go around raping, murdering and stealing.
>>
>>24565996
>The miserable fucks who did the Paris attacks where huge potheads themselves, they did lots of drugs before the event to dull themselves
Source?
>>
>>24565839
>everyone should try it once

I don't agree. I didn't experience some of the best benefits of smoking weed until I had smoked it for a while, took a while for all the circumstances to align and that.

Instead, we should imbue all cultures with this knowledge and make it universally encouraged to smoke weed regularly (in moderation).
>>
>>24565868
That's what medicinal properties can do Ya retard, ever heard of morphine?
>>
>If everyone in the world breathed air, we would have universal peace.
>>
>>24565692
Smoking weed is for losers. I used to be a stoner, all it did was hold me back. I'm still a NEET 24KV, but at least since quitting nearly 18 months ago my memory is starting to improve, and my motivation, imagination, health and happiness have never been better.

I'm slowly starting to work towards my simple dream:

> House
> Car (+ Drivers license)
> Online business
> Girlfriend
> Kids

So far I've achieved none of these things. But 18 months ago I never even would have been thinking about them. Quit weed gents, it's just holding you back.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.