[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate being the smartest person in the world. The only other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: 600px-OB-npc-Glarthir.jpg (94 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600px-OB-npc-Glarthir.jpg
94 KB, 600x600
I hate being the smartest person in the world. The only other smart people are busy doing their research.
>>
File: interdasting.jpg (9 KB, 222x260) Image search: [Google]
interdasting.jpg
9 KB, 222x260
>>24565561
WHEN WILL THIS MEME DIE?
>>
I hate to say it but if you were anywhere near as smart as you claim to be you'd be doing the same thing rather than sitting around all day masturbating and posting online how smart you are.

its always amused me how you never see an actual intelligent person boast about how smart they are. the only ones you see running around saying that are the village idiots.
>>
>>24565561
Nice IQ meme

Kill yourself
>>
>>24565586
What meme? I genuinely consider myself to be the smartest person in the world.

I have never met anyone able to persuade me otherwise.
>>
>>24565594
>you never see an actual intelligent person boast about how smart they are

That's because in your vocabulary, such people are not smart by definition.

Retard.
>>
>>24565604
mem
>>
>>24565604
Just about you and everyone else on 4chan bud.
Usually only simpletons will go on about how smart they are.
>>
>>24565624
Well maybe if you were trying to impress people, talking about how smart you are is a bad idea.

but im way past the point of wanting to impress anyone. I consider you all simpletons, every last one of you.
>>
>>24565561
>smartasst person in the world shitposts on 4chan
ur smort
>>
File: comfy.png (803 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
803 KB, 1100x700
Prove that you're so smart, OP.
>>
>>24565789
How would you go about convincing a group of chimpanzees that you are smarter than them?

If you can find an answer to this question you will understand why I cannot offer you any proof in this thread.
>>
If you are so smart, why are you still a kissless virgin?
>>
>>24565789

Can you even concept this?
>>
>>24565824
How do you prove to a chimpanzee that he's not smarter than you
>>
>>24565855
Oh ooh, here comes the angry roastie.
>>
>>24565908
To a chimpanzee, smartness is not different from toughness, or power.

So to prove your smarts to a chimpanzee you have to subdue it.
>>
>>24565916
Nice comeback
>>
>>24565916
If you are so smart, why can't you even get the gender of a poster right?
>>
>>24565824
If you were really smart enough, you'd realize given enough time and bananas you can teach a chimp anything.
>>24565905
Humor us, please. If anything it might provide for some ludicrous entertainment for the day.
>>
>>24565948
>you'd realize given enough time and bananas you can teach a chimp anything.

That's simply untrue. A chimp(a metaphor for you by the way), is limited by its chimp brain.
>>
>>24565561
If you feel like the smartest guy in the room you're in the wrong room.

[Unless if your type of QT's are in that room and you truely are the smartest guy in the room. If so you should have no struggle getting them because you are smart enough to put in effort in the effory mentally, physically, and socially.]
>>
>>24565969
It's an allegory meant to illustrate a point, it's not meant to be taken literally.
>>
>>24565824
The most intelligent can formulate their ideas into a way that anyone can understand. If not, you're some idiot who can read some books and that's it.
>>
>>24566107
What was the point?

That I should teach you? Well I certainly try, and I do watch your slight improvements with the pride of a parent.
>>
>>24566129
Well not absolutely anyone. You couldn't make a dog understand a complex idea no matter how you phrased it.

but otherwise you are correct, and that is also why I have never lost a debate in my life.

people simply quit when they realize their my reasoning is impeccable.
>>
>>24565824
Actually, it's been demonstrated that those that fall into the profoundly gifted range posses more compassion than their peers. They don't belittle them. It would be analogous to an average person looking down on someone with severe mental deficiencies. It's unbecoming and serves no purpose.
>>
>>24566160
Good, good. Now prove yourself. Remember that a lack of evidence can disprove your assertion.
>>
>>24565665
(_)_)==D<
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (3.57% content).
>>
>>24566160
That's because you're not speaking the same language as the dog. Of course you're not going to get through to it.
>555-come-on-now.png
>>
>>24565824
>>24565905
This is a a ridiculous analogy, because chimpanzees do not possess the concept of 'intelligence', where even the dumbest human knows what it means to be intelligent. I don't think myself to be very smart, but I would know that Albert Einstein was smart if he showed me some equations and solved them or explained to me a very complex idea in a way that I could understand. Not to mention, the world's smartest person probably has smart interests, such as classical music or architecture.

Did you do well in school? Did you go to a good university? What are your hobbies? When and on what was your last intelligent conversation? These are a few questions that might 'prove' that you are a genius.

I should also mention that it's usually idiots who are convinced of their intelligence, whereas the truly intelligent are often doubting their own abilities.
>>
>>24566164
No such thing could ever be demonstrated.

I belittle you for the same reason they put electricity in the fences they use to wall in cattle.

To let you know your place, beneath me.
>>
>>24566225
Spoken like a true highschool dropout
>>
>>24566211
Well you think Albert Einstein was intelligent. It's clear to me that you hardly grasp what intelligence means anymore than a chimp does.

I must again make clear that I have no desire to prove my smarts to any of you.

I live in the shadows. It is from here that I do my work.
>>
>>24566275
Clearly you do, or else you wouldn't have made this thread and replied to everyone who challenged your claims
>>
>>24566275
>Making assertions and refusing to back them up
This is the mark of the idiot
>>
>>24566275
>my work

Shitposting on /r9k/ and fapping to animu? You live in the basement, and are dependent on mommy feeding you right?
>>
>>24566295
All the while remaining totally anonymous? I am just conducting my own research.

wanna hear what I found?

I could have made a thread about any subject that interested me and I would probably have gotten 0 replies.

but when I make a thread about how smart I am, suddenly all your feelings get hurt, and you simply have to reply.
>>
File: pepegreek.png (103 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
pepegreek.png
103 KB, 624x434
>>24566325
We're merely acting as Socrates would. Had you claimed to understand the nature of justice, we'd be doing the same thing.
>>
>>24566225
Sociopathic schizophrenic detected.
>>
>>24566325
Nah, you're amusing us with your personality of a 4th grader. Its neat watching you perform mental gymnastics.
>>
>>24566364
Well now that you bring it up, I do understand the nature of justice.

>>24566389
labelist labeler detected.
>>
>>24566400
To be perfectly honest, there are a small minority of people who understand what I talk about.

but they are like me, they live in the shadows. they would never approach another of their kind in the open.
>>
>>24566325
Make the thread then link it, faggot. All I hear is complaints, yet when push comes to shove you can't even mentally jump a credit card.
>>
>>24566451
But this whole time you've never actually stated what it is you discuss
>>
File: 07191.jpg (42 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
07191.jpg
42 KB, 422x600
>>24566463
i don't care what you think. i never have. i never will.
>>
>>24566311
Do not slander my work. This aspie may have shoddy work, but my shitposting and anime fapping are of the highest caliber and is respected in the academic community.
>>
>>24566482
Then why post?
>>
>>24565611
If you have to twist words to make yourself smart, you're not smart.
>>
>>24566484
But OP is supposed to be smarter than all of us. Surely that means his shitposting and animu fapping would be far superior to yours.
>>
>>24566512
Well I don't masturbate at all. It is the mark of a higher man to have control of himself.

>>24566488
I put something out there, I get something back.

Same for you. We both go home satisfied.
>>
>>24566417
>I actually do understand the nature of justice
Explain for us, if you will.
>>
File: 1444964711702.png (16 KB, 801x492) Image search: [Google]
1444964711702.png
16 KB, 801x492
>>24566545
I don't will.
>>
>>24566512
A collection of my best shitposts will be published by Case Western in the upcoming year. It will also include an entire discourse on the art of and proof that "smug anime grill" is a massive shitpost, no matter what text accompanies it.
>>
>>24566565
Uh no fair, mine are only going to be published under the Harvard University press ;_;
>>
>>24566675
Pleb to be quite honest with you family.
>>
So how are you dealing with all the dumb people in the world? Isn't it frustrating to have no equals?
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.