[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw girls can satisfy me sexually but not intellectually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: 1448208546035.jpg (8 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
1448208546035.jpg
8 KB, 200x240
>tfw girls can satisfy me sexually but not intellectually
>>
pIs respond
>>
All i could say is that you`re the one lucky here because you talk with women. How is it to have sex?
>>
get a chinese girl
>>
>Another one of these threads.

How intelligent do you even think you are? You're probably a high school drop out that we too cool for the system and can only speak slightly intelligently on something that no one cares about and you blame women for not caring/wanting to show interest in that one thing.

Fuck off, autist
>>
you just sound pretentious when you say stuff like that tbqhwym8
>>
No one can satisfy me intellectually.

but of course they all stand in line to let me know about their petty judgements of my behavior.
>>
>>24566028
This dude gets it. OP is probably some sperg that thinks he's really smart just because he knows a ton about trains but is average as fuck about everything else. So he believes his knowledge in trains makes him speical and anyone who doesn't know just as much about trains is dumber than he is even though he overall is pretty dumb himself.
>>
>>24565486
If you were in higher learning you wouldn't have that problem you pathetic dropout.
>>
>>24565486
Less talk more action. Stop Wikipedia diving and start working on the application side of knowledge. Start a business, rise to the top in your job, make art money, do something. If you talked to a QT what would you talk about? What proof do you have? The girl you want probably has proof. Do you want to know how I know this because your ass probably got attracted to her because of that proof. That one bit of marketing text that sold you, that casual thing that you can drop in conversation that you can't drop because you don't have it, glasses don't make you smart anymore, actions do. You want it to be the answer of the question what do you do. That's where you sell her on you in a few words, because that's all it takes.
>>
>I tried to explain her the various deeper lores, themes and subtexts of 40k and she didn't even care
>>
Let the fedora tipping begin
>>
>>24566426
>tfw i actually did this, twice
>>
File: 1448567141286.jpg (138 KB, 1075x603) Image search: [Google]
1448567141286.jpg
138 KB, 1075x603
>try to discuss teh film Zulu with women
>why didn't they just make a truce?
>>
>>24566845
*the
My apologies. I'm browsing from mobile like any upstanding member of society.
>>
>>24565486
Meh. Then just get an ugly girl. She can both satisfy your mind and your penis, as long as you don't mind the people comments.
>>
I'm an astrophysics PhD student and I can't stand being around academics. They "debate" every single fucking thing and will go through the most ridiculous semantic acrobatics to have the last word on the most trivial things in the world. It's even worse when they agree on things and just jerk each other off about their clearly superior viewpoints.

I'm just a s critical as anyone else when the discussion is in my field, but the fact that everyone else seems to carry that attitude to EVERY other aspect of their lives makes them insufferable to be around.

I think the last thing I'd want in a relationship is to intellectually "challenged."
>>
>>24566028
>>24566127

>Hey i'm going to berate you for stating the obvious

So, tell me, how many women have you had interesting discussion about Diogenes, Valentinus, Demosthenes? How many women have you discussed quantum physics theories with, both in genuine intrigue, or how many women could you say are actually interested in a hobby that wasn't cooking, make-up/fashion, or social media?

I can't name a single damn one. Not a fucking one. There was one girl I knew but she was so damaged with issues that it only made sense that she had plenty of free time ALONE to research shit. The worst part of it is, she was bland as hell and had no special interest. She could've literally fallen in the 'somewhat educated liberal' bracket.

TL;DR Women are impossible to have intellectual conversation with. It's a fact of life.
>>
>>24566945
You don't sound like a very fun person.
>>
>finally get gf
>have sex
>think everything should be good now that I've transcended to the normie level
>feel constantly bored around her
>can't talk about really anything I enjoy
>we just watch movies on netflix all the time
Having a girlfriend is fucking boring, robots. Whatever you do, stay where you are. It's better this way.
>>
>>24566941
Valid point. I hadn't considered the tendency of people to be so petty even in higher level discussions.
>>
>>24566028
>>24566127
>look mom, I'm projecting

Retards
>>
I graduated high school. Where are the qt asian-american jazz lovers?
>>
File: 1442437615361.gif (128 KB, 728x426) Image search: [Google]
1442437615361.gif
128 KB, 728x426
>>24566945
Holy shit ROFL
>>
File: 1391068836778.jpg (220 KB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
1391068836778.jpg
220 KB, 746x718
>>24566985
>You don't sound like a very fun person.

Well, you don't know me. I'm actually used to joking and having a great time with friends, but there's a point when you're on drugs where you just want to have some dank philosophical conversation, and it's rare to find. Especially in women.

Then again, women can't be asked to learn anything interesting or pursue genuine interests because they can get what they want by learning how to manipulate men.
>>
>>24566028
It's not about knowledge at all, it's about plain old intelligence. It's someone that understands what you mean when you reference a previous conversation with one word, it's someone that understand metaphors (people like this exist and they are not fun to be around), it's someone that understands why something is instead of being told something and listening because that person has some amount of authority on the subject. I'll also say that this goes for both genders, the majority of people lack intelligence or, more likely, don't exercise it enough.
>>
>>24566941
Many academics are just smart normies, nobody likes them.
>>
>>24566941
Stand down after a certain point unless if you can prove it with a google search, if it can search as quickly as possible. Also whoever raised their voice first lost the argument, or at least killed it, and always know that you know nothing.

Unless if its a legit academic discussion, then listen to all arguments and battle them on a whiteboard.
>>
File: IMG_20151126_225508.jpg (18 KB, 303x255) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151126_225508.jpg
18 KB, 303x255
>>24566945
>Women with hobbies that I find bland are stupid
>Women with interesting hobbies are lonely and damaged liberals
Pick one or the other.
>>
>>24567239
Yeah, I generally don't participate but I'm always there during coffee/lunch/happy hour so I'm forced to spectate and I don't have the social aspirations to make other friends. The arguments are usually polite enough but they annoy me because they tend to stem from the fact that people have different base principles in politics, morals, whatever which aren't "wrong" and if you follow two different foundations logically you'll obviously arrive at different answers. It just seems like a waste of time and energy to argue about who's right when you start from equally arbitrary differing opinions.
>>
>>24565486
>tfw you're dumb as fuck but think you're intellectually superior
>>
File: reddit.jpg (90 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
90 KB, 500x492
>>24566127
>>24566028
Back to reddit, you armchair psychologists.
>>
File: 1447060523393.png (123 KB, 1290x1212) Image search: [Google]
1447060523393.png
123 KB, 1290x1212
>tfw Cal Tech physics major and everyone outside of my major, especially CS majors, are fucking retards that can't even grasp lower level math classes like real analysis or set theory

Don't even get me started on the women

Who else /top10/, here?
>>
the answer is always boipussy
>>
File: 1424068369784.png (377 KB, 509x546) Image search: [Google]
1424068369784.png
377 KB, 509x546
>>24565486
You missed the point.

It's not that girls are shit intellectually, it's that PEOPLE IN GENERAL are shit at anything that requires more than 5 seconds of thinking.

If you know basic calculus, about Diogenes or why spiders are not insects, congratulations, you already know more than your average citizen.
>>
>>24567959
Mentally ill faggots are just as dense though ;_;
>>
>>24566420
Knowing yourself is the first step. It's also the hardest step. Believe me, it will take a while. You will want to throw yourself into situations you don't understand and you probably never will. For the experience. To know what you can and can't handle.

After you know who you are, you're free to act on a whim knowing that, when you do act, it's not wasted energy because you know what you want and who you are.

Once you realize what you want because of who you are or what you have become, you will know what girls, no matter how they look or act, to go after.

I turned into a sociopath. Good luck with your life anon. Don't waste any more time and stop letting girls get to you. Most of them are undecided on what they really want or need until they're in their late 20s or even 30s. No high school girl should be "the one". You'll find out anon. You will.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.