[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Define wageslave/wagecuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
There seems to be a lot of inconsistencies is what these terms actually mean depending on the level of shit posting one would like to achieve at any given time.

Is a wageslave someone that works minimum wage at a dead end job? Is it anyone with a job at all?

I asked this in a troll thread so I'll restate it here.

I work as a city policeman in a Canadian city. I'm a 4th year constable and have a salary of 93,000 a year, not including overtime, which there is a lot of (some events I can volunteer for pay triple time, ex. Hockey games). I'll retire in 25 years at the age of 50 and begin a career in teaching, while also having a great pension from my time as a police officer.

I work 4 days and get 4 off, which is plenty of time to do what I like and also gives me time to unwind or get more overtime. I do not consider this to qualify under being a wageslave.

Share your insights here
>>
Bump, is everyone asleep?
>>
File: 1448482933418.jpg (32 KB, 360x345) Image search: [Google]
1448482933418.jpg
32 KB, 360x345
>>24565347
I saw you in the other thread OP
wageslaves are people who wake up to an alarm. Period
>>
its just a fucking meme dude let it go
you have a nice life worked out for you at least you have that
>>
Yo OP bro, I have a job I love with a very nice salary also. But of course, our NEETfriends here think doing any of the things that support our societies and sustain human civilzation is inferior to leeching off welfare. Don't let it bug you
>>
A wage slave is someone who depends on his job to stay alive. By definition, he depends on his wage. This usually entails having little to no savings, so it mostly concerns people working low-paying jobs.

As a wage slave myself though, it's really not as bad as it sounds. My soul is too crushed for me to really be all that upset.
>>
>>24565641
Who ever said justice means being neutral?
>>
>>24565646
There isn't any need for insults. I'm simply asking a question for clarification and to generate discussion. I'm glad you found a job you enjoy though, anon.

It doesn't bother me what anonymous people online say, I actually enjoy those threads from time to time because they're so over the top.
>>
I have a pretty relaxed programming job, can shitpost from work, and get paid some 150k a year. Funny how neets try to call me a wageslave.
>>
>>24565347
It depends if you enjoy your job. You can have an awesome min wage job that lets you scrape by. You can have a 6 figure job that makes you miserable. One is a slave to his wage, the other works for the means to enjoy their life.
>>
>police officer
>4chan
Can't stop the uprising, pig.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.