[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is life then?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>me, 28
>never felt love before, I was 100% sure that it didn't exist
>lived with a girl for the past year, she is nice and I care for her, and I wanted to have kids so we gave it a try
>she's now pregnant
>I need to be in LA for a month to attend something related to my school, arrived here on Nov. 1
>found a house owned by a married couple with a spare room and rent that one for a month
>"we are going to cabo for thanksgiving, but you won't be alone because we will have a friend come over and watch the house" "ok"
>their friend arrives last Monday, she's a girl, 7-8/10 maybe for everyone but 9.5/10 for me, all fetishes check out
>we immediately make a connection, unlike anything I've ever had in my life
>been sleeping together and cuddling since, pretty sure this is true love, I want to stay with this girl forever, I honestly think she is on this thing too
>oh wait, but I have a gf and we're expecting, I already set up my life literally a couple months ago
>leaving LA this Monday, I think I'm making a huge mistake, but don't know what to do anyway, the system tells me to just keep up with my regular life
>I'm going back to the carpet store

>inb4 normieee reeeeee
>>
>>24565248
Ooh, this is a tough one man. Enjoy the girl from LA while you can. If she continues contact with you after you leave, then drop the girl that's expecting. I know it sounds like a real shit house thing to do, but... you're saving both of each other grief down the road.
>>
>>24565248
You are such a terrible person. lol
If you were a woman robots would tear you apart.
Don't look for validation from us for you being a stupid prick.
>>
>>24565407
Was not looking for validation, just sharing my story, looking for feedback yeah maybe, but in the end a man gotta do what a man gotta do.
>>
>>24566133
Take care of the child you made. Tell the woman about the child, she will obviously leave you (if she's smart).
Then you will still be morally correct, out of all things anon--- DO NOT ABANDON YOUR OWN CHILD.
Dump the mom, whatever.
Just don't make the child suffer for your stupidity.
>>
>wanted to have kids so we gave it a try
You child's life is already completely ruined, should do a favor and abort.
>>
>>24565248
Daily reminder. Your whore of a girlfriend wouldn't double think if she had a chance with Chad.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.