[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why aren't you on any drugs right now? your brain chemicals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1421664379395.png (22 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1421664379395.png
22 KB, 800x600
why aren't you on any drugs right now? your brain chemicals feel bad so you need to replace them with outside chemicals. it's just logical deterministic sense.

I'm on Ativan right now and I feel wonderful. I will give you guys advice on any drugs you want to know about, I've tried near all of them. not too experienced in psychedelics but I've done LSA a few times. I can also point you out to some robot drugs that you can buy off the internet and don't have to go interact with anyone to get.
>>
Alright then, what can I buy on the Internet? I am quite bored.
>>
I'm drinking beer right now.
>>
>>24565282
>etizolam
a benzodiazepine analog. basically gives you increased confidence, sociability, and euphoria.

>methoxetamine
a powerful dissociative drug. gives you vivid hallucinations, a huge body high, if you're watching a movie or playing a video game it literally puts you in the media. it's my favorite drug in the world.

>dextromethorphan
another dissociative. same effects as MXE, but lots of side effects like itching and stumbling. the plus is you can just buy it at the pharmacy. maybe check the DXM FAQ first.

>4-AcO-DMT
a psilocybin analog (the drug that's in shrooms). feels exactly like shrooms, some believe it's a prodrug for psilocin, which psilocybin is a prodrug for.

>ethylphenidate
an analog of methylphenidate (Ritalin). very stimulating, gives you confidence, talkability, energy, and great euphoria.
>>
>>24565376
>kratom
a non-traditional opiate plant that comes from a relative of the coffee tree. gives typical opiate effects like painlessness, euphoria, tingles through your whole body, and can slip you into an amazing half-awake half-dream state known as "nodding".

>LSA
another psychedelic, comes from ergot-laden seeds. lots of nausea with this, but if you tough through it, it gives a very shroom-like experience.
>>
>>24565292
what are you drinking anon?
>>
File: IMG_0208.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0208.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
yeah lets go do some heroin. I abusing pain pills when I was 16/17 and injected heroin for the first time at 18.I'm 24 now and I still cant go longer than a month without doing some dope even though I'm on methadone. It's fucking pathetic and the worst part is if I could go back in time I would still fucking try the shit. So go get yourself some down OP.
>>
>>24565623
I'm already dependent on kratom and it's not giving me a high at all anymore, I'm probably gonna make the switch to pills someday and then obviously it's over to heroin. maybe I'll just skip to heroin and save myself a lot of money, it's probably cheaper than kratom at this point.
>>
>>24565213
No money for drugs but thanks anyway anon. But shit, I just remembered there are some painkillers in the cabinet downstairs. I like the euphoria, but I don't like the amnesia. I hate not being able to remember what I just thought about 2 seconds ago.
>>
Because they have no power to make you a better human being.

Funner to hang out with, yes. Making other people feel better, yes. But not better.
>>
>it's just logical deterministic sense
You're an idiot
>>
>>24565213
some drugs are fun
having seen addiction growing up, though, i know the fun part doesn't last
i drink occasionally and smoke occasionally, but i have zero interest in harder drugs
even if i wanted to die, i'd rather die not being an addict
>>
>>24565536
Pint of Murphy's red at my local bar. Been a long week at work.
>>
>>24565213
How do I buy off the Internet and stay safe? Bitcoins and getting caught scares me
>>
>job drug tests regularly
>can't take drugs
Feels bad man.
>>
File: sarmata_by_polska.jpg (212 KB, 900x1170) Image search: [Google]
sarmata_by_polska.jpg
212 KB, 900x1170
>>24565376
where tho?
>>
>>24565965
Reminds me of what I did to a chad co-worker who I didn't particularly like
>Company starts a regular drug testing program because some guy at a different location showed up to work high on PCP and went berserk in front of customers
>However done in a really shitty way so that cheating is easy
>The chad in question does all kinds of drugs (coke, pot, extacy and all kinds of prescription medicines like Diazepam) on a regular basis
>Comes over to me a couple of days before our first scheduled test, begins by asking if I'm one of those "losers" who doesn't do any drugs and then asking me to help him cheat by providing him a fresh drug-free urine sample
>Go along with this for a few drug tests
>Fifth test comes along and I think he's now gotten brazen enough to have done some pretty strong prescription drugs just before a test
>Cheat requires me to hide a second sample in the bathroom when I pee in a cup
>He asks me the day before and I promise to provide him with the clean sample again
>This time I have no intention of showing up for work that day
>Call in sick the next morning
>Dude calls me up a few minutes later, totally freaking out, telling me that he's done benzo's and a bunch of other prescription drugs the evening before and definitely won't give a clear sample
>Tell him to get someone to do the same thing for him and that he should have had a backup plan in case this happens
>Everybody he asks refuses until one of the people rats on him to the manager so he's the first one to give a sample and they check both the toilet and his pockets for extra samples
>Literally passes out just after handing in his sample
>Apparently they don't even need to test his pee, it even smells funny and the test results were apparently something to behold
>Calls me up after being fired, screaming and blaming me for busting him on purpose
>Lie to him and say that if I wanted to bust him, I'd have done it the first time
>Has apparently since then graduated to meth addict
>>
>>24566077
/r/rcsources
>>
No Drugs
>Life is meaningless
>Want to kill myself
>Everything is boring
>Find pain in everything

OxyContin
>Browsing Internet and watching TV is like being at Disney a World
>Warm, comfy feeling throughout body
>Sense of absolute security and assurance that everything is perfect
>Childlike happiness and wonderment

I love that I retain complete mental control while on Oxy, unlike other drugs. Not being in control of my faculties freaks me out.

Life is blissful on Oxy.
>>
File: sherman.jpg (14 KB, 215x236) Image search: [Google]
sherman.jpg
14 KB, 215x236
>>24565213
Not enough cash, and I can't drink because I need to go drive to get the drugs I want with the not enough cash I don't have.
>>
>>24566444
But I did get three repeating digits, which fills my hollow life with some semblance of meaning. Just kill me.
>>
>>24566401
Truly the GOAT of all drugs. Like having your comfiest blanket pulled over your entire body and transported back to a time when all you knew was happiness and enjoyment.
>>
>>24566401
Choo-choo, here comes the addict train!

Seriously bruh I did heroin for 5 years; guess what I started with? Oxy. That shit can mad fuck your life up- just be careful with it eh.
>>
>>24566401
>>24566524
Oxy felt like Opium to me, I was seeing like dragons and Indian goddesses in this semi-stuporous state. My girlfriend tried to kill herself while I was high like this and I feel so guilty because it was one of the most amazing days of my life. Honestly I had to pretend to feign sympathy for her when he told me, because I was still really high and I didn't care about anything. A drug like that is just the only thing anyone needs.
>>
>>24566580
Luckily I don't have enough neetbux to become an addict.

I'm lucky if I can afford to use once a week.
>>
Using drugs with no medical supervision seems a little dangerous, anon.

I guess a couple beers or a little pot is one thing but this looks like some pretty hard stuff.
>>
how do I get btc? I live in buttfuck nowhere so no libertyx
>>
File: 1333139631450.jpg (63 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1333139631450.jpg
63 KB, 600x480
Been sober for about 6 months now with no inclination to get wrecked.

I'm sure it won't last forever though.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.