[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emily is away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (23 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
23 KB, 460x215
FUCK YOU EMILY AND FUCK THIS GAME. I CAN'T GET THE GOOD ROUTE, YOU KNOW WHY? IT'S LITERALLY WOMEN LOGIC THE GAME.

WOMEN ARE SO FUCKING STUPID.

THEY ARE MINDLESS CHILDREN WHO HAVE NOT GROWN INTO THEIR BRAIN.

WORTHLESS FUCKING TRASH, WALKING HOLES.

FUCK YOU EMILY, FUCK YOU BRAD, I FUCKED YOUR BITCH, AND TRAVIS, sorry about your dad man.
>>
>>24565187

but anon have you not been reading?

Women are smarter than men.

The entire media establishment insists it so it must be true, right?
>>
Same, i can't fucking win, and I tried twice
>>
Brads an asshole Travis is a good guy.

If you don't go to the party Travis gets her in the end, I think that's suppose to be the good ending I believe. The whole if you love her make her happy.

Fucking cu.ck mentality by the creator t.b.h
>>
>>24565455
Travis is still mean to her though, just like Brad. She only wants an abusive boyfriend.
>>
>This game
Nah, not going to play this shit. The fact that it's getting tons of attention from e-celebs shows how shitty it must be.
>>
>>24565482
e-celebs are playing it?
It just popped up on steam so I played it.
>>
>>24565538
Yeah, I've heard from it like 2 days ago I think. My youtube suggestion page 3 is filled of let's play of that shit for whatever reason.
>>
>>24565553
Let's plays of this game seem even less entertaining than the game itself.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.