[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Beautiful people have higher intelligence than ugly people,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
>Beautiful people have higher intelligence than ugly people, especially if they are men.

Google: psychology today beautiful people more intelligent

4fag won't let me post link bo matter what I do to it

Chad is smarter than you too.

How does this make you feel, kin?
Are you TRIGGERED?
>>
That... isn't really too surpirsing. I mean, sure, there are probably a lot smart, unattractive nerds out there, but I'd bet they are outnumbered by the bumbling trolls and hideous inbred rednecks of the world. The average intelligence between these two probably fall below that of the average, socially developed and aware normie.
>>
Kind of annoying, but it makes sense.
5/10 guy who's smart and rich as fuck gets a 9/10 gold digger wife. Their child will be a 7.5/10 and still pretty smart. Repeat until they're a 10.
>>
>>24565016
That guy's eyes are so damn small, can he even see properly?
>>
>Google: psychology today beautiful people more intelligent

Google: the halo effect
>>
its true, med schools are full of chads

>attend training course for med school
>tall blond chad with 10/10 face attends same course
>is the best of the whole group
>gets accepted without much effort
he was pretty nice towards me too (without bein patronizing) so I couldn't even hate him

just felt kinda demotivated, Chad's better than you in every single way and there's nothing you can do
>>
No shit, what's your point?
>>
>>24565016
>kin

Stop trying to force this, you ugly normie. I've seen your pic and you're not a Chad. Btw, you should look into plastic surgery because the space between your top lip and nose is so big you could land an aircraft on it.
>>
>>24565016
Smart enough to give a fuck presentation wise even though they don't really want to. That's the realization I came to, its much better method than my previous method of pretentious rejection.

Talk to a popular beautiful person for once, you'll be able to talk how you want to talk for once. Like you don't have to talk about boring videogames, its great. Still fun to play them, but the talk is boring. They do the same with sports in the popular crowd, unless if they were smart enough to be quarterback.
>>
>>24565016

>What is halo effect
>>
>>24566574
Fuck are you trying to even say?
>>
File: 234233445.jpg (28 KB, 638x573) Image search: [Google]
234233445.jpg
28 KB, 638x573
Maybe it's because

if your facial features are more symmetrical

your brain is more symmetrical too

hmmmmm....
>>
>>24566594
more like symmetrical facial features are a sign of healthy development in childhood

and healthy development in childhood also implies healthy development of brains
>>
As attractive people you are given more positive attention. You aren't hindered by social issues because people coddle you more. Nobody gives a fuck about that weird ugly autist that sits behind the class, but everyone just loves to help that cute girl/guy that sits next to you. Attractive people are also given more easy handouts when it comes to making friends, and socialiaztion is proven to make you smarter. Simply, they are more intelligent because people give a fuck about them. They don't give a fuck about you.
>>
>tfw good looking
>tfw smart
>>
>>24565016
I assume the study shows some sort of correlation between intelligence and good looks. It makes sense because if you come from good genetic stock then you probably are attractive and intelligent along with other characteristics such as tall, athletic, etc.
>>
>>24565016
good one nigger,
hatred has highest skill ever.
HATE AND OBTAIN SKILL, ROBOTS!
>>
>>24565016
if you are smart you know good looking is worthless.
if you are good looking, you wish you were smart.
>>
Well actually that kinda makes sense, it takes at least some level of intelligence to be able to work your face muscles in such a way that you achieve a 'chiseled' appearance...
>>
>people actually care about this
>>
>>24569901
holy fuck you are stupid
>>
>>24569901
What the fuck anon
Do you think people can just morph their faces or something?
>>
>just work hard bro
>so what that you are ugly? Excuses!
>>
>>24569901
porque retard'e?
>>
>>24566452
Med school is a meme, it's just memorization. Even Chad can do that with enough effort.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.